Rainbow Six: Vegas (mostly online play)
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivian
Call of Duty 2 (single player)
Ghost Recon (single player)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Street Fighter III

lulz, fighting games. Not much else to say about them.

Posted by Axis

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Rainbow Six: Vegas

Posted by cool gamer dad

Rainbow Six: Vegas

...and occasionally Oblivion. I just don't have the patience right now to really get into it.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

i still have an original xbox, i just got done beating superman returns, it was a pretty cool game, im playing ghost recon 2 online

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Rainbow Six. That's it.

Posted by Creedence

I'm playing Lost Planet: Extreme Condition online and offline. Anybody got any tips cuss i keep on getting owned xD.

GRAW2 MP Demo, Rainbow Six Vegas and Crackdown.

Posted by Silent Echo

Right now, I'm playing the following:

Crackdown (bought it mainly for the H3 Beta :P)
Rainbow Six
Gears of War

I also downloaded Alien Hominid and thought it was going to meet my expectations, but, sadly, it was to no avail.

Posted by TheSorrow

Crackdown and Rainbow Six

Posted by Big Boss

Crackdown. If there's ever a sequel, the one thing they'll need to improve on are the missions. You're a superpowered agent that's fighting regular crime bosses and thugs... and it's the same deal every single time. However, thanks to how incredibly fun just jumping around the world is, it's good entertainment while it lasts.

Posted by DarkSkai

I'm playing:
Elder scrolls 4: Oblivion
and.....ummm...oh GRAW and Call of duty 2

GRAW 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

Jade Empire
Starwars Battlefront 2 (ugh)

Posted by TheSorrow

Rainbow Six:Vegas and Oblivion

Posted by Creedence

Just got 4 star explosive rating on Crackdown, dang them explosions is big, but its hard not to kill civilians.

*edit* I just now found a glitch, sometimes if you teleport to the place in the rural mountain area of the landpatch to the right, the supply point with the trucks, then one of the trucks won't have any tires or rims, just axels, and will float. It is still completely drivable though. Weird, Eh?

Quoted post: but its hard not to kill civilians.

Not like it really matters. The amount of experience it takes away is so minimal it really has no effect whatsoever.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Halo, Doom3, Chrono Trigger. those are the 3 im accualy tring to beat. i re-play some others just for fun.

Posted by TheSorrow

Guitar Hero 2 and Blitz the League

Posted by Big Boss

I'm playing Street Fighter II': Hyper Fighting! Any SF players around here?

Posted by Axis

Sadly, not me. :(

I've been playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2. Suprisingly, I like it a lot better than the first installment of the series.

Castlevania: SotN. I had, like, 5,000 shame bucks on the 360 so I decided to buy it. And I'll probably continue with Oblivion's Shivering Isles once the patch comes out tomorrow. Otherwise, playing lots of Rainbow Six and Gears.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Sorry about the whole connection thing yesterday.

It's the only ISP that's offered out here, and they don't really have a set speed that they have to give to us. It's about + or - 300 kb/s on a 1 meg max. I figure since I haven't been playing as much (or even using too much bandwidth), they think they can get away with giving me a slower connection than usual. That, and it's a wireless connection that goes out even if it's windy outside. Piece of ****, I swear.

What they need is some competition.

I'm playing Rainbow Six and Gears, still.

Well, start playing more. I miss the constant meowing.

Posted by Cloud 9

NBA 2K7 and Tony Hawk Project 8

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Crackdown and Gears campaign.

Gears in single player is really goo-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Crackdown, on the other hand, is freakin' awesome. It rewards me for messing around and not doing missions. Only started playing today, and I already have level 3 stats in everything bar strength, which I maxed out in. Climbing the Agency tower for 10G was great, and I really enjoyed taking out the first mob boss. Accidentally ended up in the HQ of a third-island general, though. It was not pretty. :(

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Picked up my 360 a few days ago along with Viva Pinata, Perfect Dark Zero, and Kameo. It's nice to be starting so long after the system launched so that those games were in the bargain bin. My sister picked up Gears of War.

I don't see as much wrong with PDZ's single-player mode as I was hearing horror stories about, thus far. Does it start out fine, and just get really glitchy later on, or something?

Kameo's pretty cool. I can definitely feel the classic Rareware magic, there.

Pinata's a nice distraction.

Gears of War is, of course, really cool. I don't know why my sister wanted to play it so badly. She's not usually into games like this, but hey! At least I didn't have to shell out the cash for it.

Quoted post: I don't see as much wrong with PDZ's single-player mode as I was hearing horror stories about, thus far. Does it start out fine, and just get really glitchy later on, or something?

It doesn't get glitchy... it's just bad. The beginning I got into it but right around the time you face these twins it kinda dawns on you that the game is really bad.

Posted by TheSorrow

Elder Scrolls Morrowind and Oblivion-mainly doing the mage guild quests in them