/r/ Bethlehem

Posted by mis0

I've heard some of their stuff, and it's fukken awesome. What I'm looking for is their album "Schatten aus der Alexander Welt", specifically the song with a lot of screaming (I don't know the title). I've looked around for some files, but turned up nothing. Can anybody hook me up?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've posted their stuff a good five times... but I guess I can do it again since the links are most likely dead. You'll see it in the upload thread sometime tomorrow or later tonight.

The song you're thinking of is "Schatten Aus Der Alexander Welt," the album is "Dictius Te Necare." The rest of the album is closer to doom than black, meaning more of a plodding pace, and less erratic outbursts like you hear in that one song.

Posted by mis0

I've seen it given many different genres - thanks for clearing it up. :) And it's also 1337 of you to poast it again.

luv u vampy ;)

give me a few more hours. I forgot. BUT FEAR NOT IT WILL GO UP

Posted by mis0

That's cool. I mean, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa

lol i keep forgetting

DOING IT NOW

Posted by mis0

lol no you didn't ^____________^

Done. Sorry about the wait.

Posted by mis0

No, it's all good. I listened to the whole album, and holy **** - it's incredible. I think I finally get what you guys are on about with doom metal; it's curiously soothing, really. "Tagebuch einer Totgeburt" is probably my favorite song on the album, but overall I like the mood the album creates. Wonderful.

Thanks for postin' the whole thing! luv u ;)

no problemo