Japanese Ghost Girl

Posted by brownoystercult

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C10cjb815pA

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Can't tell if that was shopped or not.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

ooo someone can edit videos

Posted by Sapphire Rose

After watching it again, it looks more shopped than ever.

Posted by Linko_16

I shat bricks. Seriously.

I was on edge, waiting for the scary part, and when they first zoomed in, I thought it was that she just looked alien-ish in the mirror. I was all, "wtf, that's not that scary." Then when the real thing happened, I got chills.

Anyway, original impression is that it's tampered with, but they might be saying it isn't in the Japanese.

It says that the mirror was an old one that belonged to the little girl's mother.

What does that have to do with anything?

Posted by The Judge

Well then...that was scary as hell.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What does that have to do with anything?

Linko was wondering what they were saying in Japanese. That's basically all they were saying, explaining the video.

Didn't say anything about it being legit or not though.

Posted by Linko_16

Seems like there are a few on YouTube from this program, but most are terrible. It's some scant detail (omg, that looks like a face in the background of this grainy, low-quality video) that just have to have some other reasonable explaination, but because there's no way to explain it just from the video, they call it a ghost.

I liked this one, though. It was good, if only once.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linko_16: It's some scant detail (omg, that looks like a face in the background of this grainy, low-quality video) that just have to have some other reasonable explaination, but because there's no way to explain it just from the video, they call it a ghost.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lZzM4lKzM&NR]Good example.[/url] You can let it load, then skip to 2:00 to get to the point. It just shows the guy catching the fish, and then him and his girlfriend holding it.

by the way, im a ****ing *******

Posted by The Judge

Hate you.

Posted by Poison

...That made me not want to rape a loli :(

When I realized what happened, I took my hand(s) out of my panties.

The first video in this thread looks like the just froze the image. If it did ****, maybe I'd say "neato."

Quoted post:
EDIT - This one is superior.

Yeah, saw that coming. Skipped to the end to see if I was right or not, I was. HUR HUR

Wait, someone find that video of a park full of kids, but then you see an arm emerge from the shadow of a tree and slowly sink back in. That **** is awesome.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, saw that coming.

So did I, but it was too late. I'd figured out the pattern of these videos already - about four fifths of the way through, it'll repeat to show it to you again. Then, maybe a tenth of the way away from the end depending on the length of the overall film, it'll repeat a second time so it can zoom in. Well, when I was watching that one, I looked down at the red bar to wait for the point where it would repeat. Got to about the previously-mentioned tenth-of-the-way checkpoint and still no reaction, so I figured "OH SHI-" and reached forward to stop it, but I was a mere fraction of a second too late. Still gave me a jump.

or, you know, you could just tell because it showed absolutely nothing for more than three seconds.

and it's about ghosts.

Posted by Ant

GHOSTS ARE SCARY!

I AM SCARED

Posted by Lord of Spam

bet you want someone to hold you and make you feel comfortable dont you, faggot?

already got that thanks lol

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: or, you know, you could just tell because it showed absolutely nothing for more than three seconds.

No, all the Japanese one's I'd been watching were different. They'd show anywhere between fourty five seconds to a minute and a half of irrelevent footage, only to reveal the blurry, unverifiable face at the very end.

Posted by NeXidala

I don't understand the one about the fish......

Posted by Slade

I watched a slideshow of "scary japanese ghost pictures." Turns out japs are obsessed with the idea of ghosts appearing as faces between people, or as children's hands appearing out of nowhere. Some of the pictures were just a kid hiding behing mom and dad holding his hand over one of their shoulders at a funny angle. lame

Posted by Iris

Strange, but I didn't mess myself or anything. Easy video edit.

Posted by Lord of Spam

YOU'RE an easy video edit, *****

YOU'RE JUST EASY