HBD PHM

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, I'm making this thread extra early since I gotta head to sleep for known reasons to some.
I really hope you enjoy your birthday and thanks for the encouragement.

Posted by cool gamer dad

HANBDPHM

Posted by Zeta

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UGLY LOVE ORGANISM!

Posted by Ayu

Happy early birthday. ^^

Posted by Hyper

hbd!

Posted by G-Sides

happy
birthday

!?

Posted by WackoHater2

Happy birthday. Have a good one fantasizing out Freddie Mercury in your bed with his huge cock and no AIDS.

Posted by Corrupt

Happy birthday, PHM. I can have arrangements made for Trent Reznor to pop out of your birthday cake naked if you'd like. Just let me know!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Panic: Happy birthday. Have a good one fantasizing out Freddie Mercury in your bed with his huge cock and no AIDS.

You're the one who kept pointed it out in the concert video and kept talking about it for like 2 hours, Mr. Fahrenheit.

Quoting Corrupt: Happy birthday, PHM. I can have arrangements made for Trent Reznor to pop out of your birthday cake naked if you'd like. Just let me know!

Nah, I'm good. I'll let you know if I change my mind. Just because it's Valentine's Day doesn't mean I'm lonely.

Everyone, thanks a lot, though this thread is ridiculously early. Oh, well! Enjoy your St. Valentine's Day, too. I'll be back later, probably tomorrow, to check and see who else has been by.

Posted by WackoHater2

So? I was just shocked.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Happy b-day.

Let your unusual, and sexual love of Freddie Mercury grow for another year!

Posted by billards

Billards here, and I just wanted to wish you the happiest birthday ever. If you want some gaysex or protest the war, come find me and we'll have some fun ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... your birthday is on the 14th? Wow. Enjoy.

Posted by The Judge

I hope you spend your day alone and miserable.

Posted by Hyper

lol it's arizona's birthday too!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I was like "PHM?"

Still used to SCC. :(

Posted by Klarth

I'll buy you a Wal-Mart gift certificate! With that and your employee discount, surely you can...

I'm kidding have a nice day.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Panic;536307]Happy birthday. Have a good one fantasizing out Freddie Mercury in your bed with his huge cock and no AIDS.
That was the faggiest statement I've ever heard, regarding Mr. Mercury and his member..

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4]Anywho gtfo Valentine's Day, Happy Birthday PHM!! :cool:[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Omni

Yeah, so lemme explain what's up with the Panic and Freddie Mercury thing. He was watching the video for "Hammer To Fall" at Live Aid 1985, and he kept telling me about Mercury's tool and how big it looked during the vocal improvisation he did before the song. He would notice that. Panic must have talked about how amazing it was for near about 2 hours that night, and I don't wanna know what else he might have been doing while watching the video.

This has been a public service announcement. We now return to your regularly scheduled program. :D

Posted by Kit

Happy Birthday PHM, go get some socks.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Kit: Happy Birthday PHM, go get some socks.

[spoiler]?[/spoiler]

Posted by mis0

Are you going to Disney World for your birthday? ^_^

Have fun, and stomp some *****es!

Posted by KoH

HAPPY B-DAY, "YO."

Now rep me too. 8-)

Btw, you were born on ****ing valentines? Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

It's people who were born on or around November 14th you want to think about.

Posted by GameMiestro

Happy birthday PHM. Do you pronounce that "phim"?

Posted by NEMI

[COLOR=PINK]I already PMed you but I don't mind saying it again:

PHM:

I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday and a GREAT St. Valentine's Day, my BEST wishes for you, and keep it up :-D!!!!!!

As to everybody else, have a pretty Valentine's Day!!![/color]

Posted by maian

lol hb talking to you on AIM

Get some lovin' :-*

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=NEMI;536894][COLOR=pink]As to everybody else, have a pretty Valentine's Day!!![/COLOR]
And here's a belated thanks, to you. I was out all day enjoying wine to good friends and good food. Mazel tov!!

Posted by Raptor

Happy belated, you good old-fashioned lover boy. Have a little fun with that Ringfinger.

Posted by Arcadios

Did you get any birthday/valentine gifts?

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I got some candy, a Pink Floyd shirt, and some new pajamas. Nothing too major.

Posted by Crazy K

I think I'm late.

Anyways happy birth day sweet child

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, I got some candy, a Pink Floyd shirt, and some new pajamas. Nothing too major.

I'm seeing way too many Pink Floyd shirts at my school.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Misoxeny: Are you going to Disney World for your birthday? ^_^

Have fun, and stomp some *****es!

Actually, I was there until just an hour or so ago. How'd you know? LOL...

Oh, I'll rep everyone in this thread as soon as I'm able, I swear.

Posted by KoH

Pink Floyd is the new way of standing out in a crowd of generic teenage morons (no offense VGCers). Lucky for you Pink Floyd listeners though, what you listen to is actually good.