Explosions in the Sky?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, apparently I'm going to see these guys in a couple of months as an excuse to stay down in Edinburgh for a few days. Basically, I was wonder - what songs/albums are worth checking out, and are they actually any good?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Seeing them in March. CAN'T ****ING WAIT

Basically, they're the best Post-Rock band at the moment. Meaning they're amazing. Check out their newest album "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" as that's most likely what they're going to play a lot of. Also "The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place." You really can't go wrong with any of their music, but those two are probably my favourites.

Though, if you haven't listened to post-rock before, expect a lack of vocals and anything rock related.

Posted by Auto Rock

Definately a good band. I was recommended them by Vamp and love them. Check out their song called "Your Hand In Mine." Its probably my most favorite song by them :)

Posted by Gollum

My brother recommended them to me. Not at all like anything else I listen to, but I really enjoyed their latest album.

Posted by Omni

I've got some of their stuff, and I seriously love it. I couldn't pick favorites.

Posted by NegativeTrend

The Earth... is their best album. Check it out.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

New album surpasses "Earth..." if only because it has an amazing song mixed into an even more amazing song by jesu. And the fact that the album as a whole is fantastic doesn't hurt.

Posted by Hyper

Downloaded their newest when I read about them here and loved it. Well, sort of. I think it's best for when you want something to sleep to. Not to detract from it or anything - I've listened to it while wide awake and gotten into it, but so far putting it on right before bed seems to me to be the best way to appreciate it.