Jerks of the videogame universe

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Which characters have really annoyed you over the years in video games?

The Owl from Ocarina of Time. LET ME SCROLL THROUGH YOUR TEXT. :mad:
Then he tricks you by making the default select 'repeat everything PLEASE'.

Ashley - the president's daughter from RE4 - is another really infuriating character. I wanted to seal her in a dumpster forever, but alas, the best I could do was some slight upskirt action before I caught her jumping from a ledge. She seems totally unaware the braindead Spanish townsfolk - who are, of course, on fire - are dangerous, and makes no effort to get out of Leon's way.

Sean from Street Fighter III really ****es me off for some reason. A lot. I haven't quite put my finger on it yet, but I'm almost there.

et tu VGC?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

One of the presidents in GRAW. WHY WOULD YOU STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET WHEN FUKKEN MEXICANS ARE SHOOTING AT YOU

Posted by maian

Fscking Wario. He's a fat annoying faggot. :mad:

Posted by Zeta

Moneybags from Spyro. 'nuff said.

Posted by Bebop

Ashely from RE4 never actually annoyed me. I guess its because she only makes annoying sound when you suck. Hmm

Daxter. Annoyance in its purest form.
Tidus. Annoying.
Dante. Dumb.

Posted by GameMiestro

Any character ever introduced in a Tony Hawk game.

*looks your way, American Wasteland*

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting maian: Fscking Wario. He's a fat annoying faggot. :mad:

I used to think so, too, but WarioWare has made him cooler.

Posted by G-Sides

-slippy
-peppy
-toad
-any person you have to stop from dying in goldeneye
-every single person in XIII
-fake roadie guy in guitar hero i and ii
-kazooie when she talks because the WAMP WAMP WAMP **** gets annoying
-on that note, any person when they talk in banjo-kazooie
-tails

k

Posted by Drewboy64

Tingle for continously bombing me with the tingle tuner in windwaker
Marcus Fenix and friends for having terrible lines
Kratos for being a total dickheadface

Samus for not being naked enough

Posted by Degeneration

SSBM's version of Ness needs to get out. Nobody uses him and Earthbound is a cult thing.

Posted by maian

Any character in the Sonic universe besides Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, Sonic Tails and Knuckles in 3D.

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=maian;536283]Any character in the Sonic universe besides Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, Sonic Tails and Knuckles in 3D.

Pretty much took the words out of my mouth.

Posted by veritas

I think Ocelot from MGS just because his gun twirling is so gay. And the remarks he says such as,"This reloading time is exhilarating".......gay

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Degeneration: Nobody uses him

y halo thar

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoted post: Tingle for continously bombing me with the tingle tuner in windwaker

Tingle in general because not only is he a man who thinks he's a magical creature (which p[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]sses me off enough)

But in Wind Waker he basically tells you that you can't beat the game unless you pay him a sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t load of cash. Which is, with out a doubt a ransom to my game.

F U Tingle

Posted by hypnotize_

Quoting The X:
The Owl from Ocarina of Time. LET ME SCROLL THROUGH YOUR TEXT. :mad:
Then he tricks you by making the default select 'repeat everything PLEASE'.

Hahaha, I so hear you. I hated how I would try to skip through everything he said then I would accidentely hit "Yes I want to hear it again".

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: One of the presidents in GRAW. WHY WOULD YOU STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET WHEN FUKKEN MEXICANS ARE SHOOTING AT YOU

Yeah I remember how he always stood in plain sight when you were defending him near the boxes in that level.

One character I really hated was Slippy from Star Fox, just because he was the biggest pussy ever.

Posted by GameMiestro

Those ground stomping sumo wrestlers from Super Mario World were pretty annoying.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: But in Wind Waker he basically tells you that you can't beat the game unless you pay him a **** load of cash. Which is, with out a doubt a ransom to my game.

F U Tingle

Luckily, just like everything else in the game, it's ****ing easy to get a ton of cash.

Posted by Zeta

Truth. If you don't already have 4,000+ Rupees by that point, you suck at the game.

Posted by GameMiestro

Play Four Swords for the GCN, and then tell me Tingle is not annoying. :)

Posted by Zeta

He isn't. It's a piece of cake to grab Force Gems before he can get to them, plus he can't even lift those big green ones worth 1000.

Posted by Bebop

Tingle isnt annoying I would say. But he certainly does make me feel sick.

Posted by Big Boss

Rose from Metal Gear Solid 2 is quite annoying. I'm quietly sneaking around as Raiden, being wary of my surroundings to avoid detection, and I'm somehow interrupted with a codec call where I have to deal with her self-centered, stereotypical girlfriend interrogation. She was hot, but not that hot. I should've guessed something was wrong with my mission, considering my higher-ups were unprofessional and brain-dead enough to put my oversensitive ball and chain to handle my crucial game progress.

A simulation indeed.

Posted by Creedence

I think that Sephiroth was a jerk for having that 10 minute long (might be exagerating) summon, the Super Nova. I could care less that he tried to wipe out humanity with the metior but don't make me set through that 5 or 6 times.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

(almost rant) idiot marines running into the middle of my grenades, then calling me a traitor and murdering me in Halo

Posted by Fate

Luigi not getting a better game since Luigi's Mansion is pretty annoying. Full 3D home console stuff would be pretty neat.

Posted by inequity

Big the Cat for his fishing levels and just plain sucking.

Slippy Toad for constantly asking for help in star fox

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Toad from Super Mario 3. *** it ****es me off the way he jumps when you get to a castle to rescue the king.

Arthas from Warcraft III. He whines... no matter how well he is doing he whines.

Everyone who had a voice in Phantom Dust.

AHS-9 the Great and Terrible from Fallout 2. I expected more from him.

Solidus Snake from MGS2. He looked like Doc-Oc, but was no where near as strong.