Coming out...

Posted by WackoHater2

Alright, I'm bored with this whole thing. Remixx is a puppet account. Someone go ahead and ban it. You were gonna find out some day, so just get rid of it. Thanks.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... Who?

Posted by Arcadios

Exactly

Posted by Omni

Okay, then I probably don't need to use these. The way you were having conversations with yourself was annoying to no end, man. What brought about the sudden change of heart?

[center][IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/Panic2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/Panic1.png[/IMG][/center]

Nothing personal, I just like to take incriminating screenshots of people. Okay?

Posted by Kit

Panic is the new AIDs?

Posted by Omni

AIDS doesn't come clean about anything.

Posted by Ant

we already knew panic lol. that's why you didn't get your blog :)

Posted by WackoHater2

No, Panic isn't the new AIDs lol. That's the only other account I ever had. And like PHM said, AIDs doesn't come clean.

Posted by NES Queen

maybe i'm a bit slower than I think I am, but I dont get it. whats the point of having multiple accounts? Is multiple personality disorder the newest craze with kids these days?

Posted by WackoHater2

I was trying to get another blog with it, NES Queen.

Posted by NES Queen

my point still stands, why? what was the point of making a puppet account for the sole purpose of a blog?

Posted by WackoHater2

Dunno.. I wanted two blogs.

Posted by Omni

Change the first one if you want the second one so bad.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: No, it's panic. A little birdy told me so.

Quoted post: ban panic for puppeting while you're at it. No one will miss him anyways.

People aren't as slow as you panic.

And I still say ban him for puppetting.

Posted by G-Sides

dear panic,
wanna go out.

Dear Arms,
Forget about panic and run away with me

Posted by G-Sides

dear vampiro v. empire,

dear journal
HE SAID YES!

Posted by Zeta

Vampiro is Doug.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm Porkchop.
Zeta is Patty.

No, I'm Sketter.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;534801]Okay, then I probably don't need to use these. The way you were having conversations with yourself was annoying to no end, man. What brought about the sudden change of heart?

[CENTER][IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/Panic2.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/Panic1.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

Nothing personal, I just like to take incriminating screenshots of people. Okay?
Oh PHM, I hardly knew ye'.. KGB-lapdog!

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;535029]Dear Arms,
Forget about panic and run away with me
You flirtatious *****.. I are upset with you.

Dear Journal,
V. leiks tha penis..

Dear Sunday Post,
Sadistic is a huge faggot

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;535133]Dear Sunday Post,
Sadistic is a huge faggot

Only when I'm around you, bright eyes.

Posted by Slade

I just clicked on the first thread in which I saw Remixx as the latest poster, because I'd never seen that username before, and Panic had repped him.

faggotry has reached critical mass

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Ant: we already knew panic lol. that's why you didn't get your blog :)

And thats da only reason he made this thread, cause he got busted!!!! He PMd me about the blog, but I wasn't about to give him da bad news, so I told him to PM I think Linkman about why his blog poll was closed so we couldn't vote. Then he found out he had been busted and made this thread to try to look like a little innicent humanoid!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

Silly little humanoid

Posted by Omni

Quoting Arcadios: I'm Porkchop.
Zeta is Patty.

No, I'm Sketter.

I'm that neighbor guy with the funny teeth. What was his name? Oh, and Ch

Posted by KoH

I like how Panic thought he was some sort of manipulative genius then it turns out that... well... we knew all along. :(

Posted by WackoHater2

If I get banned for puppeting, then so should Arc. He's had more than me.

Posted by Arcadios

I like how you have to drag me down with you.
Thanks a lot, friend. :)
And you won't get banned; much to most member's dismay.

Posted by WackoHater2

I knew I wouldn't get banned if I came clean about having the puppet, or I wouldn't have said anything. I would have just stopped posting with it. And in response to Jesse's last post here, I didn't know that's why the poll was closed. I just got bored with the puppet. Believe me if you want, couldn't care less.

Posted by Omni

Did you get tired or repping yourself or replying to your other posts?

Posted by WackoHater2

Both. Mostly I just got tired of waiting for the Guitar Hero blog to be made and figured it wasn't gonna happen.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Panic: I knew I wouldn't get banned if I came clean about having the puppet, or I wouldn't have said anything.

Then why say anything at all?

Posted by Iris

If we ban Panic, we have to ban Mr. Nintendo and Flame Ghost, since they both used puppet accounts too.

...Who wants to ban Panic?! :D

Posted by Arcadios

:wacko:

Posted by G-Sides

who wants to be an attention whore by flaunting their powers :D

Quoted post: If we ban Panic, we have to ban Mr. Nintendo and Flame Ghost, since they both used puppet accounts too.

...Who wants to ban Panic?!

I don't mind Arc... but I'd lol to see Xero and panic banned. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM, ARC

Posted by cool gamer dad

Posting after Vampiro.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm confused as to why Panic persists in posting if he couldn't care less.

:confused:

Posted by muffla

i dont even use my blog (if i even have one) you can use mine :)

Posted by Iris

[quote=Arms;535357]who wants to be an attention whore by flaunting their powers :D
I wouldn't be doing it because I can, but because I don't particularly like them.

Er, I mean, did you know that I could ban you in less than 5 clicks, Arms?!?!

STOP WHORING FOR ATTENTION ****

Posted by Iris

I've only been here 3 or so years and I'm already a super mod. ;)
I can ban people AND de-rep them for 20 points.
I bet I've got tenure and you don't!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!!!!!!!!!! She's power hungry!!! Da other mods were right!!!!!!!! I say we de-mod her!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoted post: I've only been here 3 or so years and I'm already a super mod.
I can ban people AND de-rep them for 20 points.
I bet I've got tenure and you don't!

I can ban some people and derep a lot more than that :(

Posted by Hyper

hey panic it isn't a big deal so don't make threads about stupid stuff like this! if you're going to come clean, reveal you're entire vgc past ;)

Posted by KoH

You guys ever notice that the longer people stay in power here at VGC the more they turn into mini-Jesse Smiths?

And yes, this was a direct reference to Iris.

[quote=Panic;535249]If I get banned for puppeting, then so should Arc. He's had more than me.

You're the classroom equivalent to the kid who always tries to kiss the teacher's *** but when convicted of a crime he ends up "telling on" every single other kid as well. Basically, if you're going down you gotta take whoever else you can. Even if that means the people who actually gave a flying **** about you. :(

Sorry, but I just can't respect that at all. In fact, that merits disrespect.

But I have to hand it to you. After being made fun of, humiliated, directly insulted, and basically every form of verbal abuse known to man, you're still posting here and still making yourself a d[COLOR=black]a[/COLOR]mned nuisance of yourself.

Honest and true though, I have to ask... why in the lord's sweet name do you keep coming back to a place where all you get is abuse? Such actions are cause to think of you as a masochist and yet... it's hard to envision you enjoying pain in some sort of sexual or just in a purely pleasing way. Simply put, the reason why I have trouble envisioning this is because I don't want to.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: You guys ever notice that the longer people stay in power here at VGC the more they turn into mini-Jesse Smiths?

And yes, this was a direct reference to Iris.

Ack!!! She iz no Queen of da Wackos!!!! :D

Posted by KoH

Hm... must be PMS then.

Low blow? Yeah... but then again... It's me. :)

Posted by Iris

Ouch, you sure showed me with that PMS quip, KoH.

It was just a sarcastic response to Arms.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Iris;535957]Ouch, you sure showed me with that PMS quip, KoH.

It was just a sarcastic response to Arms.

My... ego... it's... dying...

I really was referring to how cheap and low that.. ehm... "quip" was as opposed to its worthiness as far as cleverness goes. If I were to measure 99% of the **** that comes out of my mouth on a scale of 1 - 10, whereby 10 representing the pinnacle of cleverness and 1 being the absolute horse **** of stupidity, I'd say I average around a 3.

[spoiler]and you would be a 1 :-)[/spoiler]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: Hm... must be PMS then.

Wanna see REAL PMS??!! :D Spend some time down in [url=http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59]this blog[/url] and look through the monthly PMS threads!!! Look for threads with titles like '11/8 period update'!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater2

KoH: I still come here, despite the daily abuse, because I like it here. VGC is like a second home to me. There are a few people here that make it worth coming back everyday. They know who they are. There are also those that make me wanna leave and never come back. I'm sure they know who they are as well. If not, just ask, I'll be happy to make you a list. Anyway, this place is fun for me even though I get messed with all the time. I was always messed with as a kid anyway. I am used to the bull crap of losers or people who don't agree with me so they see it necessary to **** with me on a daily basis.

Hyper: You want me to reveal my VGC past, alright. Let's start with all of my previous names. Angel Groudon, +.+GamePro+.+, XxBrokenDreams89xX, Booyaka619, Remixx, and most recently, Panic. I used to be very sexually confused. I always knew I liked girls, but I wasn't sure if I liked boys too. Now I have that all sorted out, and I am completely straight. I am very comfortable with my sexuality too. That's why I feel okay saying things like "Freddie Mercury has a huge cock.." and I couldn't care less if you think I'm gay. Who cares? It's the Internet. Anyway, moving on. I used to have a girlfriend by the name of Aimee. I thought I was in love with her so I posted it all over VGC. She cut herself, got so drunk it was unbelievable, smoked weed, cigarettes and who knows what else. She tried to get me to have sex with her multiple times, although I never did. She cheated on me, and the relationship I thought would last forever ended. I used to try so hard to be accepted by everyone with my previous account because I looked for attention. Now I don't. I have a few good friends now and that's all I need. Is there anything else?

Posted by Hyper

I didn't ask for your life story and there most certainly is something else that you're leaving out.

Posted by WackoHater2

And what would that be?

Posted by Hyper

You know.

Posted by WackoHater2

I really don't. Mind telling me?

Posted by Hyper

Just let it all out.

Posted by WackoHater2

I really don't know what you're talking about... can I get a hint or something here?

Posted by Hyper

Panic? More like Fag Ghost

Coming Clean? More like Coming Out

Posted by WackoHater2

Flame Ghost wasn't one of my old accounts.. can you just come out and say it please?

Posted by Hyper

fag ghost -> xero

Posted by Hyper

I MUST STOP THIS SPAM

Posted by Iris

Best thread edit ever. Better than "OGLE A YOUNG GIRL'S TITS" for sure.

Posted by Hyper

but of course

I can get away with it. I'm special.