Wow, I almost forgot I owned this.

Posted by Omni

I managed to find my old copy of Pok

Posted by WackoHater2

I still play it from time to time. I usually beat it in 10 hours or so though, then I get bored. Next time I see it I start over, beat it, don't play for a while, etc. It's a fun game. The first file I ever had when I first bought the game was beastly. I had a level 100 Feraligator, Pidgeot, Suicune, and some other Pok

Posted by GameMiestro

I spent, like, 2 hours trying to read those Unknown messages in the Ruins of Alph. Nintendo was so secretive about it, too...

Posted by Zeta

I screwed myself in Silver. Somehow I managed to get to Lugia w/o the Flash HM, but then I got lost and couldn't find an exit, and didn't have any Escape Ropes. :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Zeta: I screwed myself in Silver. Somehow I managed to get to Lugia w/o the Flash HM, but then I got lost and couldn't find an exit, and didn't have any Escape Ropes. :(

How the f*ck is that possible? Could none of your Pok

Posted by Zeta

None of them. :(

Posted by Omni

Wow, I guess you need to look up the maps and do a lot of guesswork. I think I always have an Escape Rope just in case I get lazy.

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;534255]Wow, I guess you need to look up the maps and do a lot of guesswork. I think I always have an Escape Rope just in case I get lazy.

lmao it's almost the same way with me. I always get lazy, but I never have an Escape Rope with me.

Posted by Omni

On the other hand, I never get lazy, but I always have one. Funny how that works. I wish I had more people to actually play this game against, though. Nobody I know that lives near me plays it anymore. Even when it was popular, I only ever played against 4 or 5 people.

Posted by Remixx

Crystal > all other Pokemon games

Posted by alscott333

I own christal! Got it a lloonngg time ago. :D

Posted by WackoHater2

I found mine and started playing again. It froze up a little while through though. I think the cartridge is shot.

Posted by avalanch

[quote=Panic;536288]I found mine and started playing again. It froze up a little while through though. I think the cartridge is shot.

In that case, get a rom. I got one for my old pokemon silver game but.... the **** thing runs faster than hell!! And I'm only using a computer with a pentium 2 in it with 190 mbs of ram! It won't run at the right speed for nothin!!:D

Posted by D.J Cat

Hmm, well about 5 months ago I got a Gameboy colour and all 6 Pokemon games.
I was all into it, but never really got into it, now i know of no one to play against, the only person i do know has all level 100's.
You need someone to start out at the same time as you, makes for awesome rivalrys and whatnot. :cool:

All i have done is 8 hours in Red.
Also I got a job working 8+ hours a day, that doesn't help. :p:

Maybe when I get myself a GBA SP, i'll play them more, CAUSE THEN I CAN ACTUALLY SEE the screen.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I've got at least 30 Level 100 Pok

Posted by WackoHater2

I am playing Gold since Crystal doesn't work. Not as good, but similar.

Posted by Kit

The latest Pokemon game I've played is Yellow. Hahahah.

What system was Crystal for? Gameboy Colour or Gameboy Advance?

Posted by WackoHater2

Color.

Posted by Roger Smith

I got to the very end, and got almost all Pokemans and items. But I got bored and eventually sold'd it.....baaaad move.

Posted by Zeta

I quit Pokemon after I learned you couldn't trade between R/S and the older games. >_>

Posted by Roger Smith

Hah! At first it looked like you said you quit cuz you couldn't trade with RS :D

Posted by Zeta

i want to share pokemans with you rogey. :(

Posted by Kit

VBA online?

Posted by Zeta

It's just not the same...

Posted by Kit

wtf yes it is, its just cheaper and for lazy people

But I'm not sure if it even works for GBC games. :o

Posted by Shade

You guys inspired me to play Pokemon Crystal, I will inform you of my final line-up and completion time when I finish.

Posted by Omni

I'm assuming that by finish you mean to include completing your full Pok

Posted by Shade

26 Unknown are f*cking easy to get, man.

I'M A POKEMON MASTER

and no way am I catching 'em all. at least without a full a stock of rare candies. :D

Posted by Omni

Oh, and no GameShark or cheating devices.

Posted by Shade

Okay.

lol glitches are fun

Posted by Omni

Which glitches do you know about?

Posted by Shade

Cloning. Works for items and pokemon.

Posted by lindsayb

Nyuh! my pokemon yellow and my gameboy colour just randomly stopped working! >_< Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Posted by Zelda_Guy

All of my games still work! HEY LINDSAYB welcome

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I know about cloning your stuff in the PC. There's a few others I used to know, but I've forgetten them now.

Posted by Shade

No, the PC one was fixed in Crystal. There's a different one.

Posted by Omni

I don't use it, so I wouldn't really know. Tell me about the one you know.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

I still have and play my Gold version. It seems like I would get tired of catching fuzzy cute creatures in balls, but nah, its too much fun

I went through all the ruins but it wasnt very exciting in the end. stupid unowns =(

Posted by inequity

My red version cart has dried dipping cheese stuck inside it. Someone dropped it in a bowl of it during a party.