MOLD AND FROSTBITTEN

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So, last night I went to grab my sweater out of the corner of my bed and noticed it felt really, really wet. So i grabbed the pillow it was laying on and it too was wet, but more so. So I took everything out of the corner and noticed ****ing ICE on my walls. Apparently it melted while I was awake and soaked everything. Fukken confused I shined a flashlight on the corner near the baseboard and noticed this black fuzz (turns out it was mold gross) that had eaten through my wall and opened up a hole to the outside. So now I have a mold problem and the right-most corner of my room is covered in a thin layer of ice. I am ****ing freezing.

Plus, I threw **** down my vents and can't get it out and my window won't close properly. And I can't open my door because there's a massive draft and people complain. TIPS?!

Posted by sniper

stop whining

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol gg living in canada

http://www.google.ca/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=black+mold&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

oh shi?

Posted by Lord of Spam

if you die, can i have your corpse?

You can have my 360. I've got other plans for my corpse.

Posted by Lord of Spam

good enough, though i was looking forward to preserving you and making a morbid realdoll out of you. :(

Just scoop out enough flesh from the anus area to install a removeable fleshlight and BAM, instant eternal love doll.

Posted by Dexter

Embrace it. That's good stuff. When I had my fort as a child I covered it with yogurt so it would turn into moss.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Potassium permanganate owns mould.

Quoted post: When I had my fort as a child I covered it with yogurt so it would turn into moss.

MOSS != DEADLY MOLD

Quoted post: Just scoop out enough flesh from the anus area to install a removeable fleshlight and BAM, instant eternal love doll.

it's loose enough that you could probably shove one up there without a problem.

Posted by Omni

This happened to me when I lived in Pennsylvania. I'm pretty sure we had to put in new insulation and some kind of water resistant plaster. It was like 8 years ago. How big is the hole?

Posted by Darksong X

My honest, most sincere recommendation: Kill yourself. It's over, and it's just not worth it anymore.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Seconded, thirded, and fifth...ed?

Will do. Thanks for the advice.

And the hole is actually pretty small. Just big enough to let in a draft and ****ing cause ice on the inside of a house.

Posted by Omni

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure if it was big or what. Yeah, I don't know what it'll cost, but you can probably afford it easy.

Posted by The Judge

Vampires aren't affected by extreme temperatures.

Posted by Ant

I had to think about that for a second. I then Lol'd.

Below freezing isn't exactly extreme. So moot point get?

Posted by Lord of Spam

below 40 is extremely cold.

40 below or below 40?

Posted by Slade

Just drag a coffin into the middle of the forest and sleep there, you pansy.

WHY WOULD I DO THAT WHEN I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING COLD INSIDE A HOUSE THAT'S NOT NEARLY AS COLD AS THE OUTSIDE

that, and it reaches -40 with wind chill at night. I would die.

Posted by Slade

Does that **** look cold to you? Look at that thick, comfy lining. I bet you could warm up the inside to a healthy 68 degrees in like ten minutes just by breathing.

not grim enough

Posted by Slade

none of the comfy ones are :/

Posted by Ant

I want mine underground with a large pole sticking out to the surface so I can breath.

Quoted post: none of the comfy ones are :/

Comfy does not factor into the world of grim

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Comfy does not factor into the world of grim

[quote]I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING COLD
uh oh

I don't believe I said I was uncomfortable. UH OH

Posted by Slade

HOW DARE YOU TURN MY NON-SENSICAL UTTERANCES GENERALLY ACCEPTED BY SOCIETY TO MEAN "we have a problem" AGAINST ME, FIEND

UH OH

Posted by Slade

HO HU

If only I had a nickel...

Posted by Lord of Spam

if I had a nickel for every time I heard a faggot talking about if they had a nickel I'd have a sock full of nickels.

And I'd use it to beat the faggots to death.

Posted by Omni

You'd have gotten a nickel for saying that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

and i'd use it to beat you to death.

ironic.

Posted by Darksong X

Everyday you all handle my a[COLOR="White"]ss[/COLOR] pennies. Pennies that have been in my a[COLOR="White"]ss[/COLOR]...ALL OF YOU.

Posted by Lord of Spam

UCB, good stuff.

Posted by mis0

Create a bonfire, IN YOUR ROOM. If that's not grim enough, burn some children at the stake. grim grim grimmy!

Posted by ExoXile

Aw, come on.

- 40C is like, summer.

-5 is like summer.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Kelvins, or Celscius?

excelsior

Posted by Omni

Hey, did you ever fix the hole in your wall?

too lazy. It would require me to move my bed, meaning I'd have to move my desk, and after all of that, physically fix the wall. I figure I have a few more winters left before the hole becomes a real problem. I find it much easier to ignore the melting ice and just wear a heavy sweater and some socks.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, procrastination is the best way to get things done.

Posted by Lord of Spam

no, upper 30c is summer.

Yeah, that's about right. See, we get the worst of both words: -40 in the winter and +40 in the summer. Good stuff.

Quoted post: Yeah, procrastination is the best way to get things done.

It's the system I've lived by all my life and I already have a career making good money, son.

Posted by Lord of Spam

being a ladyboy whore doesnt count

sissification = hawt lewl