hi am bullman23

Posted by Bullman23

i love this site i heard about on the internet please welcome me here.

Posted by Arcadios

FFX...I approve.
Welcome, Mr.Man.

Posted by Omni

Have fun on VGC.

Posted by ExoXile

There are 23 of you.
Man.

Posted by Bullman23

ya that my number man i put on all the site i vist is that so wrong?

Posted by ExoXile

Yes, it is.

Posted by Bullman23

Quoting ExoXile: Yes, it is.

why do you say that please tell me what's wrong with having number's at the end of the user name?

Posted by ExoXile

It is annoying.

Posted by Arcadios

Just be regular Bullman.
I don't think anyone would have that username.
PM the admin for a name change.

Posted by WackoHater2

Welcome regular Bullman23.

Posted by Ant

The number 23 killed my family.

Posted by The Judge

It also looks like a good movie

Posted by Bullman23

then ok just remove the 23 and just call me bullman i don't care.

Posted by Ant

no.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll do it!

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=The Judge;533780]It also looks like a good movie

Yeah.. it actually does look pretty good for a Jim Carey movie.

Posted by The Judge

All Jim Carrey movies are incredible and I'll not hear another negative word about him.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The Judge;535510]All Jim Carrey movies are incredible and I'll not hear another negative word about him.
You should be dragged out into the street, and severely punched in the cock for that comment. A Series of Unfortunate Events sucked ***.. as did The Mask, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas . :cool:

Posted by S

Quoting Down The Sun: You should be dragged out into the street, and severely punched in the cock for that comment. A Series of Unfortunate Events sucked ***.. as did The Mask, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas . :cool:

Aaaaalrighty then.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Lunairetic;535814]
[COLOR=black]Aaaaalrighty then.[/COLOR]
Word, yo'..

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Down The Sun: You should be dragged out into the street, and severely punched in the cock for that comment. A Series of Unfortunate Events sucked ***.. as did The Mask, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas . :cool:

Kind sir, I suggest you step the **** off this instant, before I have to go crazy. I will do all degrading and painful things to you. A-L-L.

Posted by S

Quoting The Judge: Kind sir, I suggest you step the **** off this instant, before I have to go crazy. I will do all degrading and painful things to you. A-L-L.

Five bucks Down The Sun enjoys at least half of them.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Lunairetic;535887][COLOR=black]Five bucks Down The Sun enjoys at least half of them.[/COLOR]
Half of what? The Jim Carey flicks I mentioned? Or Judge'ettes inane babling, exclaiming how much he'd like to suck Mr.Carey's cock?!

Posted by S

Degrading and painful things.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah, nothing could be more painful and degrading; as being forced to sit by and watch Judge, blow Jim Carey off like a Dirt Devil..

Posted by The Judge

If that's what it takes to make you feel bad.

[spoiler]Good lord I hate it when people can't tell when I'm joking. Then I have to go off on tangents and say stupid **** like this.[/spoiler]