Still playing/ Looking foward to replaying any games?

Posted by D.J Cat

Is there any Gamecube games you are still playing, or some games you look foward to playing through again sometime?

Still Playing:
Animal Crossing:
Still playing it, but a hell of a lot less than before because of work.
Maybe I should check out my town at 3:00 in the morning when I get up.

Smash Bros Melee:
With tournaments and smashmeets happening quite often, this game gets quite a workout.

Going to Replay :D :
Rayman 3:
I just found this again the other day, i look foward to repalying the wacky fun adventure.
Also I can now make use of the GBA-GC link up stuff.

Luigi's Mansion:
Only played through it once, and this game oozes character and style, so one day i'll do it again.

Twighlight Princess: In a few years time.
I'll probably enjoy it more too.

Posted by Ant

The only games I still play on a semi-daily basis are Smash and RE4. However, I'd like to eventually someday play through my copy of Tales of Symphonia. Or maybe Metroid Prime 2, which I also never beat.

Posted by D.J Cat

Yeah, I want to play through Prime 2 again, I got so near to 100% but then sort of lost motivation to keep going.

So maybe I'll play through on Hard and hopefully get 100% this time.
I have to find a copy of the game first though (I only borrowed it).

My 2nd play through of both Wind Waker and Metroid Prime were more enjoyable than the first, plus I got 100% in Prime and 19.5 hearts and 47/48 Tressures in Wind Waker.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Resident Evil 4. I'm on my eleventh playthrough, with the infinite rocket launcher, fully upgraded revolver, SMG, sniper rifle and such. Pretty easy, but there's still things I've missed on previous plays.

Posted by Ant

DID YOU GET 5 STARS ON ALL THE MERCENARIES MODES FOR EACH CHARACTER?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Ant: DID YOU GET 5 STARS ON ALL THE MERCENARIES MODES FOR EACH CHARACTER?
Not for each character. Just Leon, Krauser, and Wesker.

Posted by Ant

Then you have failed. Come on, Hunk is the easiest one :/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Ant: Then you have failed. Come on, Hunk is the easiest one :/

I would have said Krauser. The guy's a machine.

Posted by Omni

I still play F-Zero GX, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Tales Of Symphonia on a regular basis. I almost forgot Paper Mario And The Thousand-Year Door!

Posted by hypnotize_

I don't play gamecube much anymore but when I do I try to get into Metroid Prime, but it seems as if every time I start it I feel like its a chore to continue playing and I quit.

Posted by Degeneration

I pity the fool that don't still play SSBM.

Posted by D.J Cat

I almost gave Smash up, but...I don't know i just can't and then I go and have a very inspiring performance with my Yoshi, beating 2 of the best players around, so i have to keep going. :cool:

I had a 90 minute go at Animal Crossing the other day, pulling out weeds and after Valentine Days notice board writing....
'twas cute.

Oh and I finally got to have a go at the Rayman 3 Gamceube connection where you have to drive across the path inspace while your friend on the GBA makes the path.
Its challenging and super fun! :D

Posted by Creedence

Im still playing harvest moon a wonderful life. I know its weird because i love violence but this game is just addicting. I also want to beet seperate ways again on Res Evil 4 and am also playing through Res Evil 2 for the second time again. Killing stuff never gets old.

Posted by Red

I'm playin Smash bros, I only needed one more event match to beat but now i have to do like 3 more cuz my friend accidentally saved his data on my memory card...actually kind of my fault.

Posted by Zeta

I believe there's some old school shooter coming out called Radio Allergy. Might get it.

Also deleted all my Calibur 2 stuff and started over.

Posted by D.J Cat

I just picked up Skies of Arcadia about 6 weeks ago and have been playing it every chance I get.
Which isn't all that much with work and whatnot.

SO far I rate it very highly, easily in my top 3 with Wind Waker/Metroid Prime.

I'll tells yas what I think when I'm done. :cool:

Posted by muffla

i play cube gmes on my wii

im playing pokemon collesum and going to get ssbm, re4 mp 1 and 2 and others

Posted by Reve

Same, I've been playing GC games on my Wii ever since I got it. I'm still working on Metroid Prime 2 and I have just begun Resident Evil 4. Also SSBM and Soul Caliber 2 are two games that I always find entertaining.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Still playing Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

I just want to beat it. It's the only 'Cube game I've yet to beat.

Posted by Proto Man

Still playing SSBM.... till Brawl comes out that is. :p:

Also, I am still playing MoH Frontline. I've been stuck on this one level forever where there are tanks everywhere in the streets.

After that.... I'll probably play a bunch of games I've never beat yet, like Wind Waker and Sunshine. MAYBE I will buy Twilight Princess... haven't decided yet.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I may go back and play Harvest Moon from time to time.

I still love playing Sonic Mega Collection every once in awhile. Sonic 3 being my favourite, and the one I mainly play. I actually have quite a few games I've barely touched at all.

Posted by Omni

F-Zero GX and Paper Mario and the Thousand-Year Door. Fun stuff.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Bloody Roar, Rebel Strike, PSO Plus, Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, Smash bros et et et

The list goes on, Game Cube is definitely on of my favourite consoles. Lately I've been playing Robotech Battle Cry, so simple but so addictive

Posted by netman

I play SSBM and MKDD a lot.

I'm currently playing Twilight Princess.. and im just amazed at how awesome this game is.

Then its back to wind waker afterwards. *sigh*

Posted by Linkman

Zelda: Wind Waker
Despite playing it, probably about 15 times, I still play through it a couple of times a year. It usually only takes me a week to beat, and I know where everything is, even all the heart counters and treasure charts.

Posted by Xero

I'd like to re-play Baten Kaitos. The game takes a while to complete, but it's so different from the FF games. I just enjoy the combat style. Once I'll be done with the Wind Waker, I'm definitely dusting it.

Posted by Dexter

I've been playing a lot of the original Donkey Konga lately. Some of it gets pretty difficult on high difficulties and I enjoy losing my dexterity. I'm also finishing up buying everything in the shops.

Posted by Creedence

I haven't really stuck to playing any games on the GCN since I beat Twilight Princess. None of my games have very much replay value.

Posted by karateteen14

I still play Luigi's mansion, pokemon collosium, super smash brothers melee, and donkey conga.

Posted by D.J Cat

Just started playing through Rayman 3 again.
Wonderful game, great humour and voice acting and one of the most visually stylish games on the cube in my opinion.

Posted by bazariah

im feeling an urge to play donkey kong jungle beat again, primarily to beat the scores i got about 2 years back... and possibly rush through resi evil remake too

Posted by TheSorrow

I just bought Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door and Mario Golf Toadstool Tour so my gamecube has a life left in it...also I will play LoZ:Ocarina of Time and Windwake from time to time

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm thinking about playing through Tales of Symphonia or Skys of Arcadia over again. Both of them were really good and really long, so it's a hard decision.

Posted by Al Borland

My 360 broke recently but it's been quite a pleasure to break out the Gamecube again. I've been playing the hell out of Double Dash and Smash Bros, and I'm pondering another run through of Wind Waker.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Going to start Tales of Symphonia soon. Wasn't thrilled with what I had played of it before, but I'm going to give it another (longer) chance.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Smash bros

oh wait

I'm going to try and beat twilight princess since its just sitting there and I've yet to even begin playing it.

Posted by Colonel

I just replayed Wind Waker and Mario Sunshine, but I do play Smash ever once and a while

Posted by The Hate

I wanna continue playing Metroid Prime. I got into the phayzon mines, but couldnt get any farther.

Posted by ExoXile

Well I'm in the middle of playing through Twilight Princess with the gal at the moment.

And after that I'll probably wait a year, or a year and a half to play WW, RE4, and RE: Remake.

And of course, MP/2.

But as I got pretty much everything at a 100% bot in MP and MP2 I'll wait a while. =/

RE4, I freaking beat it on Professional with only the knife.

So I got everything I could, and more out of that game..

Yeah, my Cube is probably going to rest for some time.