White and crusty

Posted by Ch

On Friday, February 2nd, of last week, I let a girl borrow my sweatshirt because she was really cold. No problem.

I hung out with her, her friend Yasmin, and my buddy Chris on Sunday. We smoked a blunt and went out to a small dinner. Keep in mind that these girls are moderatly promiscuous.

I asked for my sweatshirt back and Rachel, the girl I let borrow my sweatshirt, didn't have it.

Finally I recieved it today and wore it. At around lunchtime I pull up my sleeve only to find dried up, white, crusty spots all over the left cuff and sleeve. Immediatly I thought the worst. I threw the sweatshirt in my locker and, needless to say, I was cold.

I was in another class with Rachel after the discovery of the alleged splooge and I tried to notice the hand which she writes with, a major clue which could solve this mystery, but to my dismay, she was ambidexterous. She also attended a party on Saturday, another major clue. Fukken great. I have semen on my sweatshirt.

I'll have pix up tommorow because I know you guys like splooge smothered sleeves.

Posted by mis0

I guess it was handjobs for a nickel at the party she went to. ;)

Posted by Ch

I wouldn't doubt it.

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: Keep in mind that these girls are moderatly promiscuous.

lol. Around here we call those types "whores."

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I'd throw that shirt away. Pics first, of course.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol pretty hard at the last sentence

kinda of a "hahaha (pause) *sigh* yeah"

Posted by Ant

b[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]tches!

Posted by Lord of Spam

/r/ pix already

Posted by Slade

Oh man I bet it's everywhere, like just KSPUUURRRRRT UNHHH OH ***

oh jeez

Posted by mis0

oh jizz, you mean!

so are you gonna poast some pix or what?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I woulda just worn it around her and stroked her face slowly with said part of said shirt until she was like "lol ow, something rough is rubbing my OH SHI"

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol yeah

or just, you know, murder her. either or.

Posted by Slade

I just looked down and saw a white stain on the sleeve of this sweatshirt I haven't worn in a long time. :(

i would remind you to post pix but i don't rly care

Posted by Arcadios

So...no pics?

Posted by Ch

Haha you guys are starving to see pseudo dried up semen...

Well I'll have em up either tommorow or Tuesday. I took the pictures on my friend Katie's camera and I don't see her until tommorow after work.

MY COCK IS OUT IN ANTICIPATION

make sure a girl is wearing it too. girls in big sweaters is ****ing hot.

Posted by Ant

yeah...that is kinda cute.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Vampire is wrong.

You don't get to see tits.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: MY COCK IS OUT IN ANTICIPATION

make sure a girl is wearing it too. girls in big sweaters is ****ing hot.

its even better when its your sweater, and you know theres nothing on underneath it. Then later on you're wearing it, and you're like "lol tits were here:cool:" and you feel all awesome and ****.

Posted by Slade

I wasn't sure it was really hot until LoS said that, then I remembered what that feels like and how it is truly awesome.

Funny how I know girls who wear big sweaters when they have to ride the bus late at night or something to try to turn off potential rapists.

Quoted post: its even better when its your sweater, and you know theres nothing on underneath it. Then later on you're wearing it, and you're like "lol tits were here" and you feel all awesome and ****.

Yeah, that's the key to the hawtness.