Question....

Posted by Arcadios

DA Members, How many serious relationships have you been in?

Posted by Slade

nada, zip, zilch

Posted by Omni

I've been in 4 serious relationships. I'm not sure how many not serious ones I've been in.

Posted by Zeta

ZEEEEELLLLOOOOOOO!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

UNO. 2 years is a long time. :)

Posted by Ant

1 serious. 1 non/semi-serious.

Posted by ExoXile

2 pretty much insignificant ones.
They lasted long but, meh, they weren't serious.

1 seriously searious is serious business seriously serious one.

Posted by Ch

I've had a plethora of stupid little hookups but only 1 serious relationship.

It was rather boring.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting ExoXile: 2 pretty much insignificant ones.
They lasted long but, meh, they weren't serious.

1 seriously searious is serious business seriously serious one.

I'm guessing Cro is one of the first two.

Posted by ExoXile

Guess again, Chap.

Posted by Zeta

Why guess again when I'm right?

Posted by ExoXile

What?

Posted by Lord of Spam

2 that were serious on my half. still waiting for someone else to be serious about me though :/

Posted by Stalolin

one

Posted by Slade

Oh yeah, I've had one that was serious on my half like 10 different times with the same girl, but never on hers. So I don't even count those. *****.

Posted by mis0

I've only been in one serious relationship, but I've had more than a few non-serious type things before. I don't like bein' tied down much.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Two serious relationships, including current. The rest I never really involved myself emotionally.

Posted by Kit

Zero

It's true
:(

Posted by The Judge

Several, none yeilding much merit.

Posted by Xenos

One.

What made you ask?

Posted by Arcadios

I'm gonna ask this girl out on Wednesday and I was just wondering about her past relationships. Since I was posting in DA at the time I was pondering this I just decided to make a thread.

Another question: Would you go back to any of those past relationships and worked it out for the better?

Posted by Omni

The last girl I was in a serious relationship had to move back home and finish her college. I still talk to her a lot. In fact, she calls me almost every day, and we still talk exactly like we used to, so I'd think that one could still work out.

Posted by Ant

My mind is still set that I would like to be with my previous girlfriend, but give that a few months time and I'm sure I'll think differently.

Posted by Slade

Quoting PHM: Or will you? You must see her at least once everyday.

Yeah, he will regardless of how much he sees her. I'm speaking from experience here. In fact, I'd say that the more often he sees her without her being all "girlfriendy" the sooner he'll think differently about her.

That is, unless she's all flirty. But that just sucks hardcore. My policy is "either we're together or we're not," changed from "hey if you're feeling it i am too bby :cool:." Stupid girls create a necessity for policy changes.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: Stupid girls create a necessity for policy changes.

I try to avoid dating stupid girls. Oh, wait... That would only leave me the option of being gay.

Posted by ExoXile

Which explains everything.

Quoted post: Another question: Would you go back to any of those past relationships and worked it out for the better?

No. It ended for a reason.

Posted by The Judge

Would I get back with them? Well there's only one I've ended on bad terms, and I can safely say no, never.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I try to avoid dating stupid girls. Oh, wait... That would only leave me the option of being gay.

Guess again, ********~!

Yeah I currently know two not stupid girls, total. hawt

Quoted post: Another question: Would you go back to any of those past relationships and worked it out for the better?

NEVAR. None of them can handle any real relationships yet. And one of them listens to country. Ew. But I guess the real reason is because all of them fit into the stupid girl category. One is stupid crazy, another is stupid stupid, and the last is crazy stupid.

Quoted post: I try to avoid dating stupid girls. Oh, wait... That would only leave me the option of being gay.

Don't worry, boys are stupid too.

Posted by Slade

'm rly smrt