My post count

Posted by WackoHater2

Where any threads moved or anything today? When I left for school this morning, my posts were about 2663, and now it's about 2745. Not complaining, just wondering.

Posted by Iris

I can cut it back down more if you'd like. Much more.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Iris: I can cut it back down more if you'd like. Much more.

I detect a SPOT of hate. :o

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, Me next.

Posted by Linkman

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo, guys, if you don't want da checks to mess with your post count, start a revolt to get them de-moded!!! Incase you havn't noticed, they never learn!!!! *hint* :D

Posted by Arcadios

Jesse sure wants some drama.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh no, I like peace and quiet!!! I don't like insanity!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

I don't mess with post counts. Even if I did, why would I want to raise Panic's?

Posted by Dark Seth

I want to try something.

:wacko:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Come on Iris, let's go pick on kids building sandcastles.. We can do that now, 'cause you're a mod with special powers..

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

The mods are sooo cool ... [spoiler]not =)[/spoiler]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=VirtualRealityZone;533356]The mods are sooo cool ... [spoiler]not =)[/spoiler]
No.. Only Iris IS cool. [spoiler]Like a child predator.. [/spoiler]

Posted by Iris

I still don't know who you are and why you even post about me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Sadistic Grin

Also, are people *****ing at Iris/Mods for rasing post counts? WHAT?!

PS I didn't read the thread.

Posted by KoH

I predict in 3 more years Iris will become a reincarnation of Jesse Smith. That or married to him. Sharing the same inability to groom and post without the use of at least 3 consecutive exclamation marks and big grin smilies.

The more posts I read of Iris' the more I'm convinced. :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...I don't think so!!!! er, that's four consecutive exclamation marks!!! :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

request sex tape when that happens.

Posted by Iris

Ew lord no.

Posted by KoH

What? You don't find Jesse sexually attractive? The man has a makeshift handle bar mustache and a ****ing unibrow, for ***'s sake. Tell me how that is NOT hot. (for women, not for me. I like boobs.)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Iris;533507]I still don't know who you are and why you even post about me.
But.. But Ilove you Iris, let's sex.. ?

[quote=KoH;535855]What? You don't find Jesse sexually attractive? The man has a makeshift handle bar mustache and a ****ing unibrow, for ***'s sake. Tell me how that is NOT hot. (for women, not for me. I like boobs.)
Hybrid Dirty Sanchezes are all the rage, these days. Even the make-shift breed that remark a crafty handlebar 'stache. Iris should be pleased with the effort Jesse puts forth within his grooming habits. Even his unibrow is uncanny, just considering it among others.

Posted by KoH

I don't get it, bro... I mean we throw ourselves at Iris and yet... she just ignores us and our oversized e-penises. It just doesn't make sense. Most women would jump on us for such indignant flaunting of one's genitals. But noooo... Iris has "standards."

**** you, Iris.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: What? You don't find Jesse sexually attractive?

Dude, try to find just ONE chick here that does!!!! Maybe two chicks have used da word 'love' when replying to a post of mine or in PM, but I don't think they mean it like that!!!!!

Then there is age. er sorry, I'm way too old!!!! Heck, I'm twice as old as some of you humanoids!!!! I turn 30 in two weeks!!! Look around your school for a stud muffin closer to your age!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Junior Senior loves you, Jesse. She does mean it that way.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Jesse Smith;536255]Dude, try to find just ONE chick here that does!!!! Maybe two chicks have used da word 'love' when replying to a post of mine or in PM, but I don't think they mean it like that!!!!!

Then there is age. er sorry, I'm way too old!!!! Heck, I'm twice as old as some of you humanoids!!!! I turn 30 in two weeks!!! Look around your school for a stud muffin closer to your age!!!! :D:D:D:D

But... they love you, Jesse!!!

Love is blind, man! Although... ****... 30, huh? Well, as PHM said... Try asking JS out! I'm sure she's into you!

****, it's Valentine's Day and I have no ****ing valentine... This ****ing sucks.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blarg!!!!!!!!! Um, no!!!!!!! Look at dis picture...

Doesn't it look like some one the just got out of prison and is currently being hunted day and night by da feds, and is on da Top 10 Most Wanted list!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by S

Quoting Jesse Smith: Blarg!!!!!!!!! Um, no!!!!!!! Look at dis picture...

Doesn't it look like some one the just got out of prison and is currently being hunted day and night by da feds, and is on da Top 10 Most Wanted list!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/pictures_of_webmaster/

Hmmm... interesting pictures there Jesse. You look normal in quite a few of them, actually.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[url=http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/pictures_of_webmaster/fat_wacko2.jpg]Normal???!!!![/url] You sure??!!! :D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

actually, check this one out: http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:4EeY2fco478J:www.omgili.com/preview/aHR0cDovL3d3dy52Z2NoYXQuY29tL3Nob3d0aHJlYWQucGhwP3Q9Mjc5Mg%3D%3D+noawacko&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Quoted post: OK, Commisar Yarrick has just proposed to marry me and I have no experience in this stuff, so I could use some help in this!

If you've been married before, please help me.

I've never crushed any ladies heart before, let alone said no to a lady!

I think I'm just a little bit too old, by atleast 10 years!

Quote: Pocochu: Jesse.

Pocochu: I've been needing to ask you something.

[COLOR=#000000]NOAWacko[/COLOR]: Yes!! Pocochu: You want to marry me?

Pocochu: how about next month, in Rome?

[COLOR=#000000]NOAWacko[/COLOR]: WOW!!!!!!!!

I'll have to think about it!

I think I might be a little too old (27!) Pocochu: Not for me [COLOR=#000000]NOAWacko[/COLOR]: And who in there right mind would want to marry an ex-messed up wacko on crack??!!!!!

Pocochu: My mind isn't right!

Pocochu: Marry me Jesse!

[COLOR=#000000]NOAWacko[/COLOR]: I better think about it first, and get the opinion of some others on the boards.

I can post this, right?!

Pocochu: Of course!

Everyone please give us good advice.

Ack!!! You didn't tell me you were a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse agrees and fully supports homosexualism.

After all, he's just the most religious conservative I've ever met.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I thought 'she', er he was a 'she'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice I said.. Quote: I've never crushed any ladies heart before, let alone said no to a lady!

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Jesse, don't lie;

You agree with homosexualism just as much as you love Quiz.html.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, do any LADIES want to propose??!!!

I'm available, and still a virgin!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Arggggg.....HOW did you find that!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
http://www.omgili.com/omgili.search?q=NOAWacko

Posted by avalanch

one of your pics said something like "noawackos buddies" so i googled "noawacko".

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da heck!!!!!! Which one waz dat??!! I can't find any image about dat!!!!!!!!! :mad:

That's my AIM name....when I'm actually on!!!!!!!!

Posted by avalanch

[quote=Jesse Smith;537283]What da heck!!!!!! Which one waz dat??!! I can't find any image about dat!!!!!!!!! :mad:

That's my AIM name....when I'm actually on!!!!!!!!

you can't? Well, take a close look a this pic then:D:D:D:D:D

[IMG]http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/pictures_of_webmaster/imac.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Jesse Smith

egad!!!!!!!! Did you spend an hour looking that close at every single picture!!!!!! Now you gave me nostalgia!!! I liked da old version of da Macintosh!!! OSX has the turning beach ball, which = SLOW!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith;537348]egad!!!!!!!! Did you spend an hour looking that close at every single picture!!!!!! Now you gave me nostalgia!!! I liked da old version of da Macintosh!!! OSX has the turning beach ball, which = SLOW!!!

One of the computers in my basement still runs on OS 9. I remember the good old days when you could duplicate the restart button, put it on the desktop, and change it's name and picture so it looked exactly like the hard drive. Not like these Windows computers, with their lousy "log in screens" and "permissions settings".

Actually, that was probably more like OS 7. I miss the classic macs... :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Remember The Grouch!!!! I think I still got a copy of that some where on a DVD!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

wtfux?
Nail clippings?

Posted by Tyler Durden

So Jesse, plan on eating those for breakfast anytime soon?

Posted by Arcadios

Looks like trail mix.
=/

Posted by Tyler Durden

But tastes like NAIL mix..

Posted by Arcadios

Nine Inch Nails to be precise.

Posted by Tyler Durden

So Jesse, would you could you; eat them in the rain?
Would you even eat them in the State of Maine?
Would you eat them on top of a house?
Or could you eat them from the corpse of a mouse?

Posted by Arcadios

...I wish I could find that pic of the dead rat in Jesse's room.
:(

EDIT:
All we need now is for him to move to Maine, wait for some rain and get him on top of his house.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, what was dis thread about again!!! :D:D:D

Did I ever mention I have long fingernails??!!

Posted by S

http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/wacko.wav

Is that you Jesse?

Posted by Jesse Smith

You've hurd nothing!!! Look through
http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/my_music/

Posted by Omni

Oh, I'm so saving all of that!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Oh, I'm so saving all of that!

Trust me, my stuff is NOT da stuff you want to have laying around in every signature, even if it's edited!!!!!! And no, I don't have zits!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Arcadios

Wacko Podcast...lolololol
I liked it.
:D

Posted by KoH

This is a useless post due to the inactivity of this board. I simply like seeing my name under "last post made by KoH."

Posted by Jesse Smith

Not any more!! :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dude.

Jesse just ninja'd you. :cool:

Posted by KoH

You *******s.

Posted by Jesse Smith

a, b, c, d, e, f, g, alpha bets for me and you, you can spell rock, you can make it roll, make it jump in your milk, alphabet bowl, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, alphabets for me and you. A, b, c, delicious, delicious. :D

Posted by KoH

*******IT, STOP THAT.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Sunny day, sweeping the, cloudes away, on my way, to where the air is sweet, can you tell me how to get, gow to get to Seseme Street. Come and play... :D

Posted by KoH

That song suuuucks.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[url=http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/Crazy_Rob_special.mp3]Then listen to this one!![/url] :D

Posted by Tyler Durden

Jesse, quit being an *******. KoH can't help it he has a secret puppet fetish..

Posted by KoH

I'd kick both your asses if given the chance. :) This is not a threat simply a fact of what would occur if we would ever meet.

Posted by Arcadios

Jesse's nails can probably tear through anything.

Posted by Omni

Quoting KoH: I'd kick both your asses if given the chance. :) This is not a threat simply a fact of what would occur if we would ever meet.

My money is on Down The Sun.

Posted by Tyler Durden

**** post counts, I was Jesse to alter my join date to "Oct 1968".. I want a paradox account.

[quote=KoH;541814]I'd kick both your asses if given the chance. :) This is not a threat simply a fact of what would occur if we would ever meet.
Just bring it, cocktease.. ;)

Posted by Shade

Hey guys my post count didn't go up after I made this post.
What's up with that? I should make a thread about it.