FOB - Infinity On High

Posted by Sage Shadows

So Fall Out Boy's new album that came out yesterday(Feb.16/07) was dissapointing. From Under the Cork tree was way better. There are only a few songs on the album which I really enjoyed. The others just sound.....different. They don't sound like FOB, they sound like a boyband w/ an elctric, and bass guitar, with some drumming.

Now most of you here arn't into mainstream, I am, but I also am into indie too. So don't get to thinking I'm a mainstream lacky.

Posted by Omni

So, in other words, you're telling us we should buy this album and give our opinions on it? That's something I will not do, especially if it involves getting their other album and comparing the two.

On a side note, I have seen these guys live twice because they played an event where I work, so I'd prefer to avoid further damaging my brain and ears listening to their music.

Posted by WackoHater2

Well now I'm stuck. I need headphones, but I'm more tempted to buy this.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: So, in other words, you're telling us we should buy this album and give our opinions on it? That's something I will not do, especially if it involves getting their other album and comparing the two.

On a side note, I have seen these guys live twice because they played an event where I work, so I'd prefer to avoid further damaging my brain and ears listening to their music.

When, exactly, did I say "Go and buy this album, then buy From Under The Cork tree?. O right, now I remember, I didn't.

Posted by Hyper

[quote]they sound like a boyband w/ an elctric, and bass guitar, with some drumming.

Sounds like Fallout Boy to me.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Sage Shadows: They don't sound like FOB, they sound like a boyband w/ an elctric, and bass guitar, with some drumming.

hate to brake it to you, FOB was always like that. And always will be like that. Unless they pull an MCR which will never happen because that band is at the end of their rope.

Posted by Omni

I've seen them live, twice, and they sounded like a boy band mixed with teenagers just learning how to play their instruments.