Eminem

Posted by WackoHater2

Over the years, Eminem has been one of the most controversial rappers. There really is no median, in my opinion. You either love him or hate him. I happen to love the man. He is a genious at his work. Anyway, what are your thoughs?

Posted by Arcadios

I like his later work after he was done about rapping about his wife and mother.
At times he can go a diffrent direction but songs like The Way I Am and We As Americans really speak to people.

Posted by WackoHater2

I like all of his stuff. He has never made a bad song IMO. Some of his unreleased stuff is really good. The Sauce and Murder Murder are sweet.

Posted by Arcadios

Sweet in what way?
It depends if he's being serious or is just putting words together.

Posted by WackoHater2

I dunno, listen to them and you tell me.

Posted by NeXidala

My two favorite songs from him are 'Mosh' and 'The Way I am'.

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Panic: I like all of his stuff. He has never made a bad song IMO. Some of his unreleased stuff is really good. The Sauce and Murder Murder are sweet.

Listen to "fack" and then tell me he never made a bad song.

Posted by WackoHater2

Fack is a good song.

Posted by Arcadios

Never really listened to it but I'm going to trust Kamek's judgment.

Posted by WackoHater2

Fack is awesome! He raps about having sex, smoking a cigarette, cumming repeatedly, and then having a gerbil stuck in his ass and how good it feels. It's cool as hell!

Posted by Arcadios

Then I'm not gonna listen to it.

Posted by WackoHater2

It's really better than I made it sound.

Posted by Arcadios

It didn't sound good to begin with.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: Fack is awesome! He raps about having sex, smoking a cigarette, cumming repeatedly, and then having a gerbil stuck in his ass and how good it feels. It's cool as hell!

This makes your judgement seem horrible and ****ty.
No offense.

Posted by Arcadios

Well seems like Eminem will be bringing out another album but this will have the whole Shady Records roster and some guest apperances like G-Unit.
The album is called The Re-Up.

Posted by WackoHater2

I heard about that on AOL the other day. I can't wait.

Posted by Dexter

Kim! Listen to Kim!

Posted by Arcadios

Well his new compilation CD is coming out in December.
His whole record label will be on it and I might pick it up but Nas comes first.
;)

Posted by WackoHater2

December 5th to be exact. I'm already waiting in line at Wal-Mart.

Posted by Desperado

Eminem is a lyrical genius. His first 3 Lp's (Infinite, Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP) hold some of the most wicked rhymes ever written in hip hop history. After those...he kinda fell off a little bit.

Posted by WackoHater2

This is probably really obvious, but it just crossed my mind the other day. Do you think he calls himself Eminem because his real name is Marshall Mathers?

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, bought The Rep-Up yesterday.
Ain't gonna listen to it yet thou.
Gonna wait when I get on my plane.
:(

Posted by WackoHater2

I am more than likely getting it for Christmas.. so I won't hear it until the 25th.

Posted by Jarulara

I think he's a little soft now. Like a little too soft. All this singing he does is annoying. He's a rapper for gosh sakes. Rap for me. And he isn't as complex no more. But I'll be checking out re-up to see if he can come back.

Posted by Desperado

He soft. Even if he dope....I liked his Slim Shady Days/Marshall Mathers better. I miss the days when he Just Didn't give A ****, screaming **** the world like 2pac. I also miss the original lyrical flow that he had on Infinite. His new stuff sounds soft & corny compared to the originals.

Posted by WackoHater2

I know my mom got me The Re-Up for Christmas. I tried to get her to give it to me last night early. No dice. I'll just have to wait.

Posted by Arcadios

I still remember how Eminem completely obliterated Jay-Z on Renagade.

Posted by Kamek

The Re-Up's best track IMO is "No Apologies". Go check for that.

Posted by Arcadios

Got The Re-Up, gonna listen to it once I set sail....err....flight.
=)