wreslin society X!

Posted by Vg200x

I only watched a few mins of this show and I saw the previews it kind of looks like ECW,WCW and TNA dropouts. and guess what.there's a guy called Vampiro ,MWAHAHAHAH.:-p ..who's your fav and who would you like to see,I liked xpac when he was in WCW.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's why I got part my name from :cookie:

Watching it for Vampiro.

Posted by Crazy K

It's completely gay. The only upside is Vampiro.

Posted by Vg200x

watch it more and you will change your mind.

Posted by WackoHater2

What channel is it on, what days, and what time?

Posted by Vg200x

MTV2,10:30 on tuesdays I think ..if you like ECW or TNA then you'll like society X ,,jack knife is on there,he's been banned from every wreslin company,x-pac vampiro,choas.. wires,bombs,firecrackers,tables,ladders, and a bunch of other stuff, I think the first match was a 10 man royal rumble..

Posted by WackoHater2

I loved the old ECW. I hate the new ECW and TNA is as s.

Posted by boomstick

It was okay, not great or anything, but I remember thinking it was a lot better then what ECW was doing that night

Posted by Vg200x

it's alot more hardcoreish and most of the rejects from the other companies are on there, only if hardcore holly was on there,,and sence we are on the subject, did anyone watch ECW when the snake guy came to the ring,he had a big yellow python or a aniconda or something I forgot his name,cactus jack or something of the such,what happened to him, did he start fighting again.