This is stupid..

Posted by WackoHater2

[URL="http://youtube.com/watch?v=JHkoZ7ngAM0"]This commercial[/URL], which was aired during the Super Bowl was pulled from TV because gay people found it offensive. That is almost as stupid as the Aqua Teen Hunger Force ads supposedly being bombs.

Posted by Raptor

If anything, it just makes fun of how stupid homophobic men are, to the point where they will hurt themselves and scream like idiots just to dispel any possible suspicion on anyone's part of their own homosexuality. Therefore, I don't see any reasons why homosexuals should be offended. Still, I found the commercial to be pretty risque for a candy bar advertisement. It's only fitting that it aired during the super bowl, during which it had probably the largest audience of macho manly morons (the one group that would find that commercial very funny) possible.

Posted by Omni

It was funny, but I found it to be stupid as well, like many other commercials. It shouldn't have been pulled. I don't think so, anyway.

Posted by Bebop

I agree with raptor on this one. Nothing for netmans to cry about but more than enough for closet hiders to freak out about. Which speaks for itself really.

Posted by Sage Shadows

It's mocking a man's masculinity, and at the same time sasying that homosexual's have no masculinity at all. Not all gay guys wear pink, have curly hair, and get boned. Most do, but not all!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Hey guys, lets take everything super seriously and get all offended. Thats a great idea to win public support, right?

Posted by Fate

I thought the commercial was funny but would be pulled. :cookie:

Posted by

that commercial was awesome like every other commercial people need to stop being doosh bags. I think yeast infection commercials are offensive but i keep my mouth shut

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=

Posted by junior senior

another reason why I hate football

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=Junior Senior;534362]another reason why I hate football

I hate football too, but the Super Bowl commercials usually own pretty hard.

Posted by Kodachi

I don't really care about whether or not the commercial was offensive, but I'm sure we can all agree that it really makes you want to have a Snickers.

Posted by KoH

Know what's a good movie? Lord of War. I swear to *** I loved it.

Know what's a horrible movie? The Wickerman. Come on... "NOT THE BEES!!!"

That commercial btw, is pretty lame.

Posted by protomanv4

That ad was cool i saw all of the endings before it was pulled. I hate football too but like to watch the ad's lol.

Posted by veritas

I found it funny as hell.

Posted by netman

gay people are pretty stupid sometimes

Posted by veritas

Quoting netman: gay people are pretty stupid sometimes

They are sometimes funny as hell as well

Posted by Last Fog

That commercial was SO terrible it almost makes me angry. If anything, straight men should be offended because it makes them look like ****ing morons. Especially the cave man on the left.

I don't know whats more annoying. That ***-awful ad or gays making a fuss over it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Raptor;532123]If anything, it just makes fun of how stupid homophobic men are, to the point where they will hurt themselves and scream like idiots just to dispel any possible suspicion on anyone's part of their own homosexuality. Therefore, I don't see any reasons why homosexuals should be offended. Still, I found the commercial to be pretty risque for a candy bar advertisement. It's only fitting that it aired during the super bowl, during which it had probably the largest audience of macho manly morons (the one group that would find that commercial very funny) possible.
Most homophobic men ARE gay, Rappy. That's why they try so very hard to cover it up with their own brand of bigotry. And, apparently gay men can't have straight men posing off on some ad as a pair of fags?!

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;532149]It was funny, but I found it to be stupid as well, like many other commercials. It shouldn't have been pulled. I don't think so, anyway.
Commercials deserve their own channel, I think they've come along way; from the creater's asses, to your face. Plus I hate missing even 35 seconds of airtime, during Scrubs..

[quote=KoH;534783]Know what's a good movie? Lord of War. I swear to *** I loved it.

Know what's a horrible movie? The Wickerman. Come on... "NOT THE BEES!!!"

That commercial btw, is pretty lame.
Oh STFU..

[quote=Last Fog;536463]That commercial was SO terrible it almost makes me angry. If anything, straight men should be offended because it makes them look like ****ing morons. Especially the cave man on the left.

I don't know whats more annoying. That ***-awful ad or gays making a fuss over it.
Haha.. Gay/Straight? We're all bi-curious apes, say something to discredit that statement; fag!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Last Fog: I don't know whats more annoying. That ***-awful ad or gays making a fuss over it.

Gays usually are more annoying, but there are exceptions.

Posted by mis0

People who even pay attention to commericials and adverts are stupid. That means you, thread participants!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Down The Sun;536506]Oh STFU..

Lord of War was a good movie, ****it, and Wickerman was horrible. If you disagree then **** you.

***, am I the only one noticing the relevance and sheer quality of my posts declining horribly? I blame Valentine's Day. Give me a few days after this ****ty day ends and I should be okay.