WHy was Light banned?

Posted by Demonic Mistress

Just so whoever Banned Light she needs this place right now she was beaten a week and a hlaf ago and lost ehr baby thsi place was helping keep ehr sane so i hope that whoever banned her is happy she was treatening to cut her wrists only a few days ago til ii told her to come back here and hang out but now she cna't even do that.

Posted by Jesse Smith

As always, Iris abusing her powers. I say we de-mod all chick mods!!!

Posted by Zeta

A message board is a stupid place to go to in order to keep yourself from suicide/wrsitslitting/similarfaggotry.

Posted by Draxamus

Who cares, she probably deserved it!

Posted by Iris

Jesse, Light was a spammer from a long time ago and just got unbanned by some one. Did you even check their IPs? I'm not unbanning and I'm going to ban the rest of these puppet accounts.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, u should have compassion for chicks that have nervous breakdowns!!!!

http://www.vgchat.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=700
Sure doesn't look like she registered just to SPAM!!!

Posted by Iris

She's still a puppet and she was bumping threads earlier.

Posted by KoH

DEMOD IRIS! KOH FOR SMOD 2007!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: She's still a puppet and she was bumping threads earlier.

You ladies sure know how to change da reasons when u get 0wned!!! Just one more reason you all should be de-moded and KoR takes your spot!!! :D

Posted by KoH

IT'S KOH, YOU DICK. WITH A ****ING H.

Btw, I laughed at the first part of Jesse's post.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Tell Light to remember 'You walk across the street, not down the road.'

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;532121]DEMOD IRIS! KOH FOR SMOD 2007!
No ****, son.. No ****. Down with Iris. She smells like feminist dog sperm.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Sage Shadows;532702]Tell Light to remember 'You walk across the street, not down the road.'

Whatever the **** that was supposed to mean.

[quote=Sadistic Grin;532725]No ****, son.. No ****. Down with Iris. She smells like feminist dog sperm.

Holy hell... good ****ing analogy.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sage Shadows;532702]Tell Light to remember 'You walk across the street, not down the road.'
[quote=KoH;532733]Whatever the **** that was supposed to mean.

It's in reference to slitting one's wrist. Which I believe the dickhole got backwards..
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/loser.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.maddox.xmission.net/crybaby.gif[/IMG]
I think this is a better sympathy get..

Posted by Raptor

I suspect it has something to do with the fact that Light was dimmer than a Toc H lamp.

Posted by Creedence

Iris is a mod for a reason, I ain't saying Light spammed or anything and I'm not going to look into it either way. All I'm saying is give both sides of the arguement a chance. I'd feel pretty bad if i was innocent and no one looked into it.

Posted by Ant

because he's kira.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant;546179]because he's kira.

GOOD THING HE WASN'T WRITING OUR NAMES DOWN IN THE DEATH FORUM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: Iris is a mod for a reason.

And da only reason iz...da mods forgot how insane she was when she was da Pink Amy!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: I'd feel pretty bad if i was innocent and no one looked into it.

And Iris would never look in to it!!! Odds are, she would be da one to ban you!!! She LOVES to ban people!!!!

Posted by G-Sides

remod me :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Arms: remod me :)

er U made da request to be de-moded and then...you mass prune just so I'll finally de-mod you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

[quote=MMX&oldies-fan;545892]Iris is a mod for a reason, I ain't saying Light spammed or anything and I'm not going to look into it either way. All I'm saying is give both sides of the arguement a chance. I'd feel pretty bad if i was innocent and no one looked into it.
How long have you been registered again?
[quote=Jesse Smith;546185]And da only reason iz...da mods forgot how insane she was when she was da Pink Amy!!!! :D:D:D
You're still wackier than anyone else and you've always been the administrator! :(
[quote]And Iris would never look in to it!!! Odds are, she would be da one to ban you!!! She LOVES to ban people!!!!
[URL]http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=532074&postcount=5[/URL]
Eat me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: You're still wackier than anyone else and you've always been the administrator! :(

Da insane thing is....even with me being an insane wacko, a bunch of you humanoids have been brave enough to actually stay around long enough to make thousands of posts...a few of you are around or past 10,000!!!! There gots to be a bunch of video game message boards that arn't run by an insane wacko, yet for some insane reason, you guys picked a message board that has an insane wacko for it's admin!!! :D:D:D:D He must be doing something right!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by KoH

Hey, how did Iris get into power in the first place? Who the **** pulled that one?

[spoiler]Iris... did you sleep with Jesse or something?[/spoiler]

Posted by Omni

His name is jesse Smith, KoH.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, no, it's called da mods voting!!! Da wacko only has one vote!! :(

Real One Bjarni iz da kind of insane humanoid that I would want as a Super Mod!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: Real One Bjarni

Hey, if I asked to change my name to that, would you actually do it?

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...no!!!! U no Real One Bjarni!!! I almost got him here a few weeks ago. He came, went to make a post...and left. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: er U made da request to be de-moded and then...you mass prune just so I'll finally de-mod you!!!!

By that logic, if Arms mass-thread-makes he should get his spot back.

Posted by Corrupt

I'm almost tempted to ask for my spot back. Almost.

Even though I probably wouldn't get it.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Zeta: A message board is a stupid place to go to in order to keep yourself from suicide/wrsitslitting/similarfaggotry.

I completely agree.
(remembers his own escapade...)

She should seek professional help or get laid 'n' stuff.:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Posted by KoH

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;546467]His name is jesse Smith, KoH.

the spoiler tags r awesome no?

Posted by Omni

In other news, reading your spoiler tags made me sick.

Posted by Creedence

Wow, you guys all hate her pretty much so she must need to be demoded. Sorry i tried to defend her and just because I haven't been registered a long time doesn't meen I'm not wise in the ways of video games.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;547474]In other news, reading your spoiler tags made me sick.

Reading your posts is like smearing myself in verbal diarrhea. :)