ego trip's (white) Rapper Show.

Posted by Sterling

I personally think that the people have skill but it's still kinda funny just watching white rappers at the peak at their "career"

DISHCUSS.

Posted by WackoHater2

It's alright. Some of them have some real talent. I have never watched an episode all the way through. I get bored.. I have seen enough to say it's a decent show though.

Posted by Arcadios

I watch it and it's funny. Some of em sure can rhyme.
One of the main reason I watch it is because MC Serch is on it and he was one of the two executive producers of Illmatic.
I have enormous respect for him.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

I honestly hate the guy that raps about how white people need to “back up” black people more in society. I don’t hate him because of his “message” in his hawt rhymes but I hate him because he’s a douche. I refuse to look his name up. Mr. Boston from the show I love New York should have been on this show, instant winner!!

100 proof was/is the grimiest man on televsion eva! C'mon who pees in the community sink, pa-leazzzeee

Posted by MarioStar

Im glad that fat chicks gone shes so hard core but cant push a shopping kart with out going to a hospital.

Posted by Arcadios

lol
pretty pathetic

Posted by Vg200x

stupid stupid show, people that have no life,, go out and get a job and act and dress like an american, not some wigger popin fathead, this show ****es me off more than any thing, "yeah dog he be gotton mad skills"" naw he can't rhyme worth a sh*t* who gives a darn..(sorry)

Posted by MarioStar

shamrock won

Posted by Arcadios

Shamrock is a total rip-off of Paul Wall and John Brown is just plain boring.
He has no vocal energy to move the crowd.
I really didn't think either of them should have won.

Posted by fates warning

Q. How do you gather the most ignorant dumbasses all in one area?

A. Make a show about white rappers. Or just rappers in general.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Hilarious show. It taught me that british women should never ever rap.

Posted by veritas

Quoting Shin-Ra: Hilarious show. It taught me that british women should never ever rap.

Yea you could hardly tell what the hell she was sayin

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

i personally belive that shamrock shouldnt of had won. nor do i believe that jon brown should of won either hes a b1tch. but some of the other rappers were actually pretty dope. i just think that some of them got booted for lame reasons

Posted by fates warning

I have a hypothesis. Its because they were all gay with each other.

None of them were "pretty dope".