is the ipod worth it?

Posted by muffla

im just wondering if i should get an 30gb video ipod (or maybe a zune?)

right now i have a creative 1gb zen. it playes music. thats all

i will have about 230 this weekend and im wondering if it is worth it to buy an ipod, or if the zune is better, a zune

Posted by G-Sides

30 gb zen! superb video quality ftw.

Posted by Hyper

Cowon A2, man. If you can afford it. Huge screen, great quality.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

If it's between an iPod and a Zune, get the iPod. Zune sucks.

Posted by Omni

I've got a 60GB iPod video, and I've never had any problems with it. My friend has a 30GB Zune, and he said it's annoying.

Oh, this is post #1,700!

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: My friend has a 30GB Zune, and he said it's annoying.

What, it pops its zits in public and farts in your face?

It would be nice to know what your friend was referring to, because I've been considering a Zune for myself.

Posted by Omni

He said it was annoying, so I don't know if it does all that. I've never used it, but I do trust his opinion. He said he had problems with the software.

Posted by Vg200x

I would goto your local wal-mart because I had this same question,, how many video's or songs are you actually going to put on the thing? think about the memory, and if your wondering which one is better. I had a ipod and after a week my port got dirty and I bought a filler piece so that junk couldn't get in it but then that broke ,zune sucks and ipod sucks so I recommend a diffrent mp3 or video player.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Creative Zen : Vision M

I have one, great sound quality, plus a screen that will make you have an orgasm.

Posted by G-Sides

my girlfriend has a zune and personally, i think it's fine :s i like how big the screen is and minimalistic the controls are. both ipods i've had broke on me, the first being an old mini and the other being a 30 gig video, so i'm not planning on investing in apple any time soon. i don't recommend you do it either.

Posted by love at first fright

It'd break fast
All Ipod's last only a year.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting love at first fright: It'd break fast
All Ipod's last only a year.

well the battery atleast. it happens with most things you ave to charge.

THe Zune is very good, a nice big screen to watch your movies in etc., and the iPod is good too, so either would be a good investment.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: All Ipod's last only a year.

It's a fact.

even though mine has lasted for three, and my other two

Posted by Ch

Can you change a battery on the first gen iPod Nanos?

Posted by Dexter

iPod works for me. I got a 60. I leave it on the dock during my work days and just let it shuffle. Wonderful device.