dead rising: achivement and weapon ideas

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

can you come up with new achivements and weapons for the xbox 360 game dead rising? some achivements in the game are, "frank the pimp", "zombie genosider" ect ect. and weapons like uzi, sword, pistol,chainsaws ect ect. so, type away!

Posted by Axis

away!

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

Posted by Roger Smith

This thread woulda done well BEFORE Dead Rising came out.

Posted by muffla

this thread would be better if you can do any game not just dead rising

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

sure, ok. any games you want achivments and weapons for. just name the game you want weapons and achivments for and start creating weapons and achivments like this.

Dead rising: achivment, savior, save 20 people, unlocks: angel costume w/ healing halo and ***s wratih

***s wratih is were you throw mini halos that explode in a flash of thunder

Frank: " HA feel the wraith of the almighty frank! for i am your king!!

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

guys, i just read the latest issue of OXM and guess what?

DEAD RISING 2, yes you heard me, the seqel to an awsome game is coming and lets start creating achivments and weapons for it and maybe you`ll see yours in the game when it comes out.

p.s. sorry for double posting.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm going to use this thread to vent my frustration that I recently picked Dead Rising back up, beat the guy I was struggling with fairly easily, uncovered all the cases, and then got captured by the special forces and missed the meeting with Isabela. Which means I don't get overtime mode and have to play through 72-hour mode again. GRAGH!

Really annoyed.

Posted by Creedence

Why didn't you just reload your last save? Not far enough back or were you an idiot and saved over it. Anyway I think you should get an achievment for killing humans in overtime. Like the snipers and Otis and other people, I hate them all. Making me run around a mall filled with zombies to save them.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I didn't even realise Isabela was required for the overtime mode unlock. I'd uncovered all cases. I saved in the security room at about 10:30am after escaping from the special forces, and so... yeah.

Posted by Creedence

Oh... I see, I did that once too. But luckily that doesnt feel like a long time compared to the time my friend saved 5 minutes before the bombs went off, not gonna reveal to much bout that.