GO GATORS!!!!!

Posted by

WE WON IN BASKETBALL....THEN FOOTBALL....NOW WE ARE GONNA TEAR IT UP IN BASKETBALL AGAIN!!! IS ANYONE WITH ME?????? WHAT SAY YOU???

Posted by kinco

lol -_- not gonna happen. Greg Oden and the Buckeyes are gonna rip Florida a new one.

Posted by Oforia

I have to say that I don't give a ****, and ppl like you should not be wasting VGC's bandwidth.

Posted by Echo

To Mixman: Dude, this is the Sports board. If you don't care, GTFO. You don't have to read and reply to every thread, especially if you don't care about the subject.

To thread: HOW 'BOUT THEM GATORS??? I'm very excited about UF winning. Winning twice in a row, winning both football and basketball national championships (a first ever, if I'm not mistaken), AND we beat OSU in BOTH. Now THAT is some historic sports.

Posted by Oforia

Way to encourage the noobiez, echo... =\

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Mixman;562025]I have to say that I don't give a ****, and ppl like you should not be wasting VGC's bandwidth.

[quote=Jesse Smith;562028]I got a terabyte of bandwidth a month!!! I don't use even close to all of it!!!

*******nit mixman

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Stalolin: *******nit mixman

It was a figure of speech to tell bakura to get the **** off VGC. :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Mixman;562036]It was a figure of speech to tell bakura to get the **** off VGC. :(

He's not posting drivel. He's celebrating.

Give him a break.

When he starts yelling "BUTT" then you can jump on him.

Posted by veritas

Florida isnt gonna win next year because they are gonna lose brewer which is probably the best player on their team. I must admit Lee Humphrey is a beast from 3

Posted by Omni

Quoting Mixman: It was a figure of speech to tell bakura to get the **** off VGC. :(

Look at the date on the first post in this thread.

Posted by Colonel

[QUOTE=

Posted by Momentum

This thread = over.