What movies do you wanna see?

Posted by WackoHater2

What movies do you wanna see at the moment? The movies I wanna see right now are (although it's old as hell) This is Spinal Tap and Saw 4 (not coming out until October).

Posted by Arcadios

There's gonna be a Saw 4?
When are the gonna stop?
=/

Posted by Dexter

Of course there is going to be a Saw 4. Old news. Where have you been? They're not going to stop until Saw 7.

I want to see Perfect Blue.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

300. That's all I care to see.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Yeh, saw 4 is going to be sweet, it's even rumored to have the amazing rapper ja rule (for realz) in it! /sarcasm (yet I probably will go see it and still dislike the series) It would be cool though if they did the rumored prequel to the series with Danny Glover in it, he

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 300.

And Spider-Man 3 plus Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie.

Posted by WackoHater2

I saw a trailer for 300 last night. It looks amazing. Adding that and Spider-Man 3 to my list.

Oh yeah, Spider-Man 3 too. That's it.

Posted by Ant

Spiderman 3, Pirates 3, Shrek 3(maybe). Nothing else really comes to mind.

Posted by s0ul

Aqua Teen, 300, Hot Fuzz, 28 Weeks Later

Oh yeah, Zodiac too. That's it.

And 28 Weeks Later. That's it.

Posted by Bebop

Spider Man 3
Little Miss Sunshine
Notes on a Scandel

bout it

Posted by Dexter

Sunshine and The Ex.

Posted by s0ul

When I saw the trailer for Sunshine, I actually bol'd in the theater. "OUR MISSION... TO REIGNITE THE SUN... BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE"

Then it was like "from the director of 28 Days Later and Trainspotting" then I yelled "*** ****it" because now I feel obligated to see it. :mad:

whoa, 5,000th post

Posted by stone cold nicholas

Spider-man 3,Saw 4,Scary Movie 5, And 300

Posted by Dexter

Quoting s0ul: When I saw the trailer for Sunshine, I actually bol'd in the theater. "OUR MISSION... TO REIGNITE THE SUN... BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE"Then it was like "from the director of 28 Days Later and Trainspotting" then I yelled "*** ****it" because now I feel obligated to see it. :mad:

Whoa, that's how it went down for me. Chris Evans and a dying sun = lol but then Cillian Murphy and Danny Boyle = gotta see.

There is no future without babies and now there is no future without a sun!

Posted by WackoHater2

I wanna see Pirates 2 so I can see Pirates 3 in the theaters.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting stone cold nicholas: Scary Movie 5

Holy **** why more of these ****ing **** films no more nore more!

I dont get why everyone rated 28 Days later so much. It wasn't scary and the acting was the worst I've ever seen.

Posted by Linkman

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Spider Man 3
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters
Reno 911 Movie
Ghost Rider

Posted by WackoHater2

Hostel 2.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Transformers: The Movie (through beer goggles), Ghost Rider ('cause Nick Cage is terrible), Spider-Man 3 (simply because McGuire becomes a badass), 23 (like KoH mentioned to me, to see if Jim Carey's career is over), The Zodiac (because Gyllenhaal WAS almost Spider-Man).. Can't really think of anything else, oh wait, I may take a few kids out to see that horrid cgi TMNT flick.. Good samaritan, being a total dickhole type of deal. :cool:

Posted by Bebop

Kingpin

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Flourish
Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Big Stan

Posted by Ant

In the near future, 23 and 300. I'm a man who likes his numbers.

Posted by El Capitan

Im not gonna name the obivious block buster movies. But I would like to Host and Angel-A.

Posted by boomstick

Ghost Rider
Spider-Man 3
The Number 23
The Abandoned
Transformers
Zodiac
Reno 911 Miami
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon

All that comes to mind right now