WHY DOES XBOX LIVE HAS MORE GAMES THAN PS2 ONLINE???????

Posted by saint sinner x

ok guys i just dont understand why does xbox has more games online than ps2 online when basicly (argueable)ps2 is a better system than xbox sure xbox has halo,panzer dragon orta,ninja gaiden etc.....ps2 has alot more to offer and it's getting me angry that xbox live is kicking ps2online's *** i mean come on do you guys know how fun it is to play online? it's pretty dope so what's your take on why the heck does xbox live has more titles online than ps2??????????
i mean why do developers wont put more online games on the ps2????

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]Well, in my opinion Xbox Live is better than Sony's online program.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Inferno

There are quite a few games that are online compatible for the PS2. Xbox does have Halo 2 but PS2 has Killzone and although it's a little old Socom 2 still rules. I don't think either one is better than the other gamewise but PS2 online is free which makes it so much better.

Posted by Last Fog

[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=SandyBrown]But it has Killzone, which makes it so much worse.

Seriously, SOCOM is the only use of PS2 online. That's it. Nothing else. Unless you're into all those mediocre EA sports titles. Pff... Madden..[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Scorpion

I would like to give you advice in telling you to never say any system is better than another while you're here. Also, the reason Xbox's online capabilities are better is because it has got more features. Xbox Live seems to be a big network but PS2's online games seem to be linked in no way. There is some chat room you can go into, and there aren't buddy lists.

Personally I like PS2's online better because it is WAY easier to actually get a connection and it is free!

Posted by Al Borland

I don't think Xbox Live has that many more games online. In my opinion there is no greater online experience than Socom 2. All of the games that are multi-platform that feature online capabilities are online for PS2. Before this year, EA sports games were exclusively online on ps2.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

< xbox doesn't seem to have more than ps2 online... but all I really hear about the ps2 is Socom. Nothing else really seems interesting.

Xbox on the other has halo 2 :-p

I've managed to play a lot of my games online though, because... a lot of them are live, like mechassault and unreal, same goes for capcom vs snk and crimson skies, as well as tetris online (robot voice owns) It isn't free but meh, I'm enjoying it.

Posted by Bubblez

What about the Champions Of Norrath games, are they good online? And Ratchet and Clank 3?

Posted by Skitzo Control

Xbox does have more games with Xbox Live use than PS2, but the two systems have about equal the amount of multiplayer online games. Xbox has games like Ninja Gaiden with downloadable extras, which is why it has a few more games. The online format for both systems is really good, but I prefer Xbox Live over the Playstion Online simply because I can check my universal friends list on Live via the internet. I'm not so sure PS Online has the same capabilities.