shtty songs/albums/artists.

Posted by Sterling

Mkay, So I decided to get torrents for really bad albums. Here's My list.

1. Kobe Bryant - Eight
2. Shaq - Shaq Diesel
3. Shaq - Shaq Fu-Da Return
4. K Fed - Playing With fire

Was gonna get Brian Austin Green and Ron Jeremy, but there weren't any torrents for them.

WHAT MUSIC HAS YOU PURPOSELY DOWNLOADED FOR THE FUNS OF IT VGCS?

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

all songs by Trivium

oh, and any kind of gorecore, deathcore, goregrind, and all those other ****ty death-mertal sub genres.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: oh, and any kind of gorecore, deathcore, goregrind, and all those other ****ty death-mertal sub genres.

GORECORE AND GOREGRIND ARE THE SAME THING THANKS LOL

And I downloaded Justin Timberlake's newest album and ended up liking it lewl

Posted by Philsdad

The Macho Man Randy Savage rap album. Funniest **** ever.

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: GORECORE AND GOREGRIND ARE THE SAME THING THANKS LOL

And I downloaded Justin Timberlake's newest album and ended up liking it lewl

haha, I dont know the difference...
too me its all grindcore or deathmetal. now they have all this deathcore/goregrind ****.

me no like

Deathcore = Death metal and metalcore.

Grindcore = hardcore/crust punk with down-tuned guitars, thrash riffs, distortion, blastbeats and guttural/black-ish vocals.

Goregrind = Grindcore with octave shifter (read: low, gurgle vocals) and more focused on the metal side of music than crust punk.

Thar be the differences, and they're quite large.

Posted by Omni

Oh, download the entire Billy Idol discography, Kolo.

Posted by s0ul

Roy Jones Jr.

Posted by love at first fright

All Songs By Gwen Stefani

Posted by Shin-Ra

Hey vamp, what's the difference between "brutal death metal" and goregrind? I see those two used interchangeably but I haven't spotted much of a difference for the most part. I mean still hear a lot of grind in what's usually labelled as "brutal death metal" and there's usually that low gurgle in both and the music doesn't seem to be all too different. Are they that different, have they just melded together, or am I listening to the wrong stuff to base my conclusions on? Bands like Lord Gore confuse the hell out of me on this stuff.

Not a whole lot. Consider this: goregrind is a subgenre of grindcore which is an off-shoot of death metal. Brutal death metal is a subgenre of death metal and goregrind/grindcore. The differences lie in fact that brutal death metal is highly technical, more varied drumming as taken from grindcore, same with the riffs which are slightly more groove oriented, and the vocals use the familiar death growls/grunts or "cookie monster" vocals not typically seen in goregrind acts. However, the high-pitched pig-squeals and lyrical content both come from goregrind.
Compare Benighted with The Day Everything Became Nothing for a good example of the differences.

And Lord Gore is just a bad example, as they tend to drift in and out of doom, gore and death.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting love at first fright: All Songs By Gwen Stefani

What you waiting for is an awesome song! Otherwise yea, your right.

Dixie Chicks' music sucks, in plain english. They should do the world a favour and stop making ****ty records.

All Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco songs/albums/the bands themselves suck. It's like you gave the Backstreetboys and N'sync some guitars and drums, except I'd rather listen to that then these disgraces to rock & roll.

Posted by Raptor

*******it I'm ****ing tired of seeing people arguing over the exact definition of some off-shoot of some subgenre of some genre of metal and what band no one outside of nerdy internet cliques have ever heard of goes in what off-shoot of what subgenre of what genre of metal in every thread I wander into here what the hell is wrong with you people goredeathbrutalgrinddoomblackthrashapplecoredeathgrowls loloolol

Oh yeah, the only song I care at all for by Gwen Stefani is "Full Circle" and a couple No Doubt songs. Otherwise, I can't stand her voice or her music.

Notice how no one was arguing? lol what good are eyes

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Notice how no one was arguing? lol what good are eyes

I think he means like generally, or you have made a correct statement

I'd have thought that too if it weren't for the last bit of the paragraph.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'd have thought that too if it weren't for the last bit of the paragraph.

Ahh I see it now, didnt catch that before.