Counter-Strike!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, I've been getting back into Counter-Strike recently, and I have suddenly gained ***like skills. I have no idea if it's a fluke, if I've been playing on n00by servers, or if I have genuinely have got better at the game. Anyway, I know there's quite a large CS contingent here at VGC, and I was thinking we could set up a little in-forum match using Source. Who's up for it?

Posted by Jaems

Quoting The X: So, I've been getting back into Counter-Strike recently, and I have suddenly gained ***like skills. I have no idea if it's a fluke, if I've been playing on n00by servers, or if I have genuinely have got better at the game. Anyway, I know there's quite a large CS contingent here at VGC, and I was thinking we could set up a little in-forum match using Source. Who's up for it?

I'll play. But I'll totally suck.
I haven't played in ages.

Hopefully, I'll get a fluke too! :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The X: So, I've been getting back into Counter-Strike recently, and I have suddenly gained ***like skills. I have no idea if it's a fluke, if I've been playing on n00by servers, or if I have genuinely have got better at the game. Anyway, I know there's quite a large CS contingent here at VGC, and I was thinking we could set up a little in-forum match using Source. Who's up for it?

spoilers: you were fighting bots.

once I get my graphics card installed, and get my lock to 70, I'll probably be playing the occasional bouts of CS. I'd be more than happy to rape your face then, but itll be a few weeks at best. I know Roinks plays, and theres a few others as well. in fact, we had a blog here on vgc called VGCS, not sure if its still up. if it is, check it out for more infos.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Lord of Spam;530328]spoilers: you were fighting bots.

Some of the fan-made bots are really tough... :(

Posted by KoH

I am up for this challenge.

Xfire: The KoH

I log on occasionally but never all the time so PM me when you wish to have this battle of epic proportions.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Man, once I get back into practice and get my mojo working again, I'll ****ing own you both at teh same time with only one bullet.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Okay, so I got a 'Wicked Sick' message when I was playing tonight. Admittedly, nobody on the server was that good, and I was impressing them all with my vocal likeness to William Wallace, so nobody was really focusing on the game, but it was wicked sick nonetheless.

:cool:

Posted by muffla

i used to play and actually be pretty good but ever since i started bf 2142 my cs skills went down the drain

Posted by KoH

CSS VOICE CODECS BLOW.

Posted by Auto Rock

I play CS all the time. We will have to play sometime.... Give me the time and server. :)

Posted by Skitzo Control

I tried sitting down and playing CS, recently, but I just couldn't get into it. I remember when I enjoyed playing it, and I played it very often, but after I played RTSs and some console shooters, I think I've realized how much disdain I have for PC FPSs. Most are both dull and unappealing to me. I don't like playing a "realistic" FPS on PC because, with a keyboard and mouse, it feels like the game should be a lot more fast-paced and frantic (a la Unreal Tournament and Painkiller).