Worst online game experience?

Posted by avalanch

What's the worst online game that you've ever played? I would have to say that I hated the hell out of the "Dragon Knight" game.

mmorpg or not, whats the worst you've played?

Posted by Beefcake666

i would have to go with runescape..

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Video Game Chat.

That game was gawd awful.

Posted by Beefcake666

hence worst online experience ever

Posted by Beefcake666

i admit i played for a bit but then i acuatly took a look at the game....and smacked myself....

Posted by Creedence

Tibia, I think it was called. I googled online MMO better than runescape and that game was awful.

Posted by Moogs

Runescape

I hated it.

Next is WoW

Hated it too.

Then I loved LOTRO

Posted by Slade

Kings of Chaos is probably the worst MMO I've ever signed up for. I didn't hate it at the time, but I only played it for about 15 minutes during lunch one day. The big thing was to find out what your friend's account names were so you could rape the **** out of their armies.

Middle School, good times.

Posted by Xero

Runescape. *** did I hate this game. I played 30 minutes and stoped it right there. Fighting ennemies was taking forever and it was slow. Also, the 3D graphics were awful.

Posted by Poco

world of warcraft

here i'll pay 15 bux a month to work

Posted by protomanv4

Adventure Quest, its worse in my opinion than Runescape.Waaaayyy worse.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I really hated maple story

Posted by F1NALSMASH

Maple story after realizing its a scam. shooting someone six hundred and forty three times and seeing them run away and still be alive! in Metroid Prime Hunters. getting lapped TWO times by someone in the Yoshi egg kart on Mario Kart DS. realizing someone is about to pop your head and gears duck back down and have it still shot off because there host. or any host moment in gears of war. dieing forty seven consecutive times with the spawn assault rifle (7 bullets or so) and a melee in halo 3. Losing a match on Super Mario Strikers 1-6 when it was 1-1 with 3 seconds left. Realizing that 65% of the people who play shadowrun actually use the Elf/Teleport/Katana hit and run tactics (but on a side not, feeling like *** when your good enough to pull the same combo off with a Troll [slower, less essence, and non-rechargeable health bar]) double shot in halo 2 along with all the modding.

I am sure I will think up some more but for now those.

Posted by Borealis

I wasn't much of a fan for FFXI. But, most awful, Runescape.

Posted by Average n00b

World of Warcraft, Runescape, and DragonQuest.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Getting ganked on WoW. =/

Posted by Legendary

Definitely Runescape or Adventure Quest. Crappy, crappy games. :/

Posted by Zelda_Guy

RuneScape, Adventure Quest, getting hacked on Gaia Online... The list goes on for ever!

Posted by scylla

The wow 14 day trail so that they could show me how really ****ing slow & boring it really was. But after I went to a private server with 20 times the exp & 20 times the drops than the retail wow it wasnt halfway bad after that, but I still refuse to pay 15 bucks to play the crapfest that is world of warcraft.

Posted by protomanv4

i also hate tibia and maple story, when i just started on maple story right away i got stuck and was so ****ed, then i palyed it for a while and thought it was boreing.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I love how many idiots are put off by the fact that they arent teir 6 raiders right after opening the box.

Hated maple story after I realized that it consisted of nothing but holding control for hours at a time. ****ING FUN, LEMME TELL YA. Oh, and hearing "pls cn i hav sum emsos pls" followed by "omg ur a faget" if you say no.

Posted by Nessiah

Ah...lemme see...
I think it was MU online, it's like a diablo clone and people kill you when you're outside of town, have a spot to level up, die die die, start over again. And it gets boring so quickly, and I feel that I Wasted my time X_X;

Another one is in Ragnarok Online, where priests warp you to a water landscape, and if you're very unlucky without a fly wing, your character is stuck there forever, and sometimes blacksmiths come there with 10k for a butterfly wing and fly wing which can get really annoying. Not to mention Scam and stuff.

Posted by neo prime

Maple story....heh. I was at a good place to level up early on. somebody supposedly hacked the server and made monsters you had to be at like Lv100 to beat. yeah, that sucked.

Posted by Nessiah

I tried going to maple story site once, and it was extremely slow that after an hour and not even a single pic was loaded I decided to screw it.

Posted by Shade

Worst online experience was the one time I tried playing World of Warcraft.

*shudders*

Posted by Zeta

Metroid Prime Hunters. 4 players, my opponents are 3 Weavels. Combat Hall. They all do that glitch where Weavel gets into a wall, so I'm unable to hit them while their Halfturrets all wail on me.

Posted by Shade

Anytime in Metroid Prime: Hunters where you're the only one who's not Trace.

Posted by Zeta

*Sylux

Posted by Shade

Psh. Sylux was easy. Trace you've got three invisible ****ers in their perches all trying to be the first one to snipe you.

Posted by Dark

Runescape. :(

Posted by skaterzpenguin

well I hate Tibia, and this one other game online, but I don't remember anymore... I think they are bad games... lol

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Wow and Runescape. Both were horrid.

Best experiences - Diablo 2 and Starcraft.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Command and Conquer: Renegade

Posted by Webby

Runescape, I dunno if there's even a single person who likes this game!!

Posted by Kyuuketsuki

I was a WoW-aholic for about two years, but stopped playing late summer. The reason being was the typical elitism that followed on my server. I use to raid Kara, but quit raiding for a while and decided to level a new character. I had fun levelling and decided to hop onto my Mage for raiding again.

Now, this is the harsh part. Every guild I applied to REFUSED to take me in. According to them, 800+ spell damage isn't enough to do Kara. How the heck do they think you can get better gear if you don't raid? I was wearing full Frozen Shadow and Spellstrike and had a few other epics equipped. I got fed up with it, pvp'd for a while and canceled my account. This wasn't the only reason, but it set me off quite good.

Posted by #061402

Soul Calibur IV

Put up a challenge? Nooooo, just spam attacks without letting the opponent strike back. **** YEAH!

Posted by Tyler Durden

My worst online experience was coming to this thread and reading about people *****ing about some online world that should have no affect over their real persona. **** WoW..

Also, I'm going to just go ahead and call in for the b& on the poster above me. WoW gold, if I'm not mistaken is a scam racket. Learned enough from my friend whom hurt his vagina on WoW too.