Queen

Posted by Omni

Yeah, these guys are definitely my favorite band of all time. I love so many of their songs. They have a really unique sound that has been really influential on a lot of the artists that came after them. I especially love their earlier albums from Sheer Heart Attack to The Game, but all of their albums are extremely good. Freddie Mercury is also my favorite vocalist. I know a few other people here like them.

Posted by Sage Shadows

I want Freddie Mercury, being the huge Killer Jordo bisexual I truly am.

Posted by WackoHater2

Here's a [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=gfhWlaSQmHc]video[/url] of my father on American Idol. He's good.

Posted by Omni

Oh, that has got to be the worst performance of that song ever! I thought he was such a loser, saying he was Freddie Mercury's equal. Then he tried to blame it on lack of practice. I hope he goes home and watches this episode of the show.

Posted by Shade

Eh, I could never really get into them. I guess it's the hype. All growing up my friends were talkin' about how Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Beatles, and AC/DC were the greatest bands ever. Then when I listened to them it's just disappointing.

Bohemian Rhapsody kicks ***, though.

Posted by Omni

They have so many songs that are just as good or better than "Bohemian Rhapsody" that you must have conveniently not heard, Shade. You and I should get on AIM or something sometime, too. If you can enjoy M

Posted by Shade

Let's do it. AIM handle's ShadeXH.

Posted by Sage Shadows

I'm Killer Jordo. I'm gay and I like the Beatles and AC/DC. I also think Fate is hawt. :cool:

Posted by Raptor

Decent enough band. I just wish everyone wasn't all like "queen is the best band evar THEY ARE THE AWESOMEST LOL." jesus, try not to cream your pants over them so much.

Posted by Omni

I don't think they're the best band ever. They're just my favorite, due to the diverse musical styles, campy humor, and Freddie's awesome vocals. Singers like him are hard to find, especially these days.

Posted by Sage Shadows

True PHM, it's all screaming, and high-pitched **** now!

Fall Out Boy is a good band. Queen was influenced by them, right?

Posted by S

Mr. Badguy. Such a shame he died, really. For those of you that know my avatar and sig, you should see the semi-tribute.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sage Shadows: True PHM, it's all screaming, and high-pitched **** now!

Get out. I know you like Fall Out Boy's music.

Posted by WackoHater2

What's wrong with Fall Out Boy? I think their lead singer is hot.

Posted by Omni

He was complaining about the screaming and high-pitched stuff found in today's music.

Posted by WackoHater2

Fall Out Boy's screaming isn't even real. It sound so fake it's unbelievable. I'm also a fake.

Posted by Sage Shadows

GO OUT AND BUY INFINITY ON HIGH *****ES.

ZING! I'm Killaz Jordo, biatch!

Posted by Omni

If you're gonna be a tool, get out and stay out.

Posted by Arcadios

PHM got me into em.
Love em

Posted by Omni

Which songs were your favorites? I know that "Don't Stop Me Now" is probably mine right now. I love so many of their songs, though.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Panic: What's wrong with Fall Out Boy?

What's right with Fall Out Boy?

lol see wut i did there

Posted by Omni

You win a cookie. :cookie: