Super Mods banned from Wacko Univeristy!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bad Super mods, bad!!! :D I'm seeing too much...

[quote]Last edited by Iris

stuff!!! :D So they have been banned from Wacko University!!

See WackoHater, I'm on ur side!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Iris should be fired, end of story! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK, OK, ur wish is my command!! Da other mods are allowed back in and only she's been banned from Wacko Univerity!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I'm done with this dump for the second time! :mad:

Unless all moderators lose their power to edit anything in this forum, you can kiss your ****ing lunatic Wacko forum good bye man, I want no part of this idiotic ****!

I don't want any of their asses here with any editing or thread deleting power, that includes you Jesse, you're just as inept as they are, even more for letting these people ruin your forums!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: you're just as inept as they are!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Still wonder why you've been canned as many times as you have Jesse ??? :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...only one person haz canned me. And it's da person I drive insane day in and day out....u!!!! er, why was it again that you made me admin!!! Do you help poisonus snakes, trusting them when they say they won't poison u!!!!! :D:D:D:D

U knew what I was when you picked me up!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are poison to yourself Jesse, you don't really know what you are doing man! :mad:

Posted by WackoHater

Roger Smith disagrees: For the love of me change your sig

Roger, are you Jesse Smith's brother man? :eek:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Message from Iris....

Quoting Iris: Did you hide the Wacko Board from me? Naughty! how will I drive WackoHater insane now?

See, da kids just having fun with you!!!!!!!! Have fun with da kids!! They like to play with you!!!!! Think of them as your own grandchildren!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Roger, are you Jesse Smith's brother man? :eek:

Well....

This is my sister, Katrina. Now, read Rogers profile, aka...his Location!!!!

http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=198 :D:D:D

Posted by

**** Iris she is a cock face!

Posted by WackoHater

Roger Smith, I have a strong desire to beat you with a stick all of a sudden man! :mad:

Jesse should make you moderator here! :mad: :eek:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse should make you moderator here! :mad: :eek:

But how do you know he wouldn't edit your posts...or do worse!!! :D:D:D Wackoism runs in da family!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You better figure out a way to put an end to people altering posts Jesse or you are done !!!! :mad:

Posted by Omni

I think it's important for the mods to be able to alter certain content. Certain content only.

Posted by

Why is Wackohater such a **** Steak!

Posted by stone cold nicholas

Because Jesse's mama taught him how.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I think it's important for the mods to be able to alter certain content. Certain content only.

I think it's important to fire mod's that are idiots and ban people like you that say stupid things too! :mad:

Hey now wait a sec. I think Machine's got a point. They shouldn't have as much power as an admin or super mod but they still have power and it should be used for what really needs to be changed. Like the fact you haven't been banned yet.

Posted by WackoHater

The only point he has is at the top of his dunce cap, now move along and keep your mouth shut before you get banned from Wacko U kid. :mad:

Kid? In case you haven't noticed (which i'm guessing you haven't) you haven't even been here a year. And if anyone should be banned it's you at least i'm not picking fights with the **** admin of this message board.

Posted by WackoHater

Who cares man :p:

Because i want to know who's ***' you kissed and who you slept with to get to your position in 7 months.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Da Super mods have already banned him a few times!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting stone cold nicholas: Because i want to know who's ***' you kissed and who you slept with to get to your position in 7 months.

Guess what kid, I told you no one cares, about you or what you want to know :mad:

I can name 3 people on this board and a lot more at home. So i ask again who's **** did you blow to get here?

Posted by WackoHater

You really are dumb enough to get banned from Wacko University, aren't you loser ??

Loser? If anyone's a loser it's you banning a somewhat innocent (if misguided) member so you can fufill your want to get more power.

Posted by WackoHater

You're going to feel the power man, you like to talk about members here sucking stuff, well suck this, it is called being banned idiot! :mad:

You proved your IQ is really low, you are a dummy kid!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: get banned from Wacko University

er, banned members can still post at Wacko University!!! :D

Banned members make da best students for Wacko University!!! :wacko:

Why? Because i speak the truth and i never said anything about you. And it doesn't matter what you did to bakura because he can still post here. And what have you really done for this forum honestly? I can do your job better than you.

Posted by WackoHater

You're way to stupid to know any truth kid, really give up!

No by the way "You proved your ID is really low, you are a dummy kid!" You ****ed that sentence up and I know more truth right know then you'll know in your entire **** life.

Posted by WackoHater

The only thing you know is what an idiot looks like when you look in the mirror kid, you are a jack *** boy!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting stone cold nicholas: No by the way "You proved your ID is really low, you are a dummy kid!" You ****ed that sentence up and I know more truth right know then you'll know in your entire **** life.

"You know more truth right know then you'll know in your
"......

LOL, not only are you foul mouthed, you can't even write properly or use the correct words in a sentence, yeah, you're real smart....

What did you say your IQ was again?

Like i said i'm suprised we've already arrived at the "You throw stupid insults i laugh at your stupid ***" phase.

Posted by WackoHater

You're really way to stupid for me to continue with, so get lost kid.

No i'm enjoying showing how corrupted and inept you are.

Posted by WackoHater

Enjoy your last few moments here Stone Cold Idiot! :p:

Good night WackoRetard.

Posted by mis0

Seriously, WackoHater, just give it up. You're a failure and a miserable square. The pretentiousness that eminates from your mere presence in a thread is not unlike that of an old man yelling at kids "STAY OFF MY LAWN". The fact that you also think people would the the time to care about you or your petty complaints about how VGC is terrible is amusing - I mean, you post here often. If VGC is as terrible as you say, why bother? Furthermore, these are not the high seas, so your acts of treason should not go unpunished. Burning the eyes of users with images of "Shakira" does not only prove that you have poor taste, but it also proves that you're an elderly man with a fetish for fatties. Besides that, I know you better than you think - your location spells it out. You're a recovering drug addict, snorting more coke than Nicole Richie and giving more head than Paris Hilton to fund the endeavour. But, unlike your fellow comrades in rehab, you offer nothing to this world. Spreading stupidity thick like butter across the amber waves of grain that are these american internets is inexcusable. Leave if you want to save face, you're nothing but the laughing stock of this forum and all who know you outside of your spiteful internet persona. Or off yourself - nobody in particular cares, and no, mom doesn't count. Best regards.

Quoting Misoxeny: Seriously, WackoHater, just give it up. You're a failure and a miserable square. The pretentiousness that eminates from your mere presence in a thread is not unlike that of an old man yelling at kids "STAY OFF MY LAWN". The fact that you also think people would the the time to care about you or your petty complaints about how VGC is terrible is amusing - I mean, you post here often. If VGC is as terrible as you say, why bother? Furthermore, these are not the high seas, so your acts of treason should not go unpunished. Burning the eyes of users with images of "Shakira" does not only prove that you have poor taste, but it also proves that you're an elderly man with a fetish for fatties. Besides that, I know you better than you think - your location spells it out. You're a recovering drug addict, snorting more coke than Nicole Richie and giving more head than Paris Hilton to fund the endeavour. But, unlike your fellow comrades in rehab, you offer nothing to this world. Spreading stupidity thick like butter across the amber waves of grain that are these american internets is inexcusable. Leave if you want to save face, you're nothing but the laughing stock of this forum and all who know you outside of your spiteful internet persona. Or off yourself - nobody in particular cares, and no, mom doesn't count. Best regards.

In response to that i say once more Good night WackoRetard

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Misoxeny: Seriously, WackoHater, just give it up. You're a failure and a miserable square. The pretentiousness that eminates from your mere presence in a thread is not unlike that of an old man yelling at kids "STAY OFF MY LAWN". The fact that you also think people would the the time to care about you or your petty complaints about how VGC is terrible is amusing - I mean, you post here often. If VGC is as terrible as you say, why bother? Furthermore, these are not the high seas, so your acts of treason should not go unpunished. Burning the eyes of users with images of "Shakira" does not only prove that you have poor taste, but it also proves that you're an elderly man with a fetish for fatties. Besides that, I know you better than you think - your location spells it out. You're a recovering drug addict, snorting more coke than Nicole Richie and giving more head than Paris Hilton to fund the endeavour. But, unlike your fellow comrades in rehab, you offer nothing to this world. Spreading stupidity thick like butter across the amber waves of grain that are these american internets is inexcusable. Leave if you want to save face, you're nothing but the laughing stock of this forum and all who know you outside of your spiteful internet persona. Or off yourself - nobody in particular cares, and no, mom doesn't count. Best regards.

Wow, a stupid young chick trying to act smart, talk about a flop and a failure at life!

PS: Try a spell checker you nasty *****!

Dude it's one thing to talk to a guy like that but a woman? Now your just being ungentlemanly

Posted by WackoHater

She has proved herself as a smart *** winch already, and she is nasty to others thinking she is better and smarter than others!

I judge people on what they really are kid, sorry!

Well then i think she's smart especially when compared to you.

Posted by WackoHater

You would kid, you are right on her level, an attention seeking, think more of themselves than others do kind of person!

She is much more vain than anyone here though!

Actually if i think of myself more than others than why have i had a steady girlfriend for quite awhile now? also just so you know i think you are more of a wacko and a lunatic than Jesse and Bakura put together.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting stone cold nicholas: i think you are more of a wacko and a lunatic than Jesse and Bakura put together.

Now you're starting to see why he's listed as a mod here!!! :D He'z insane!!! :D

Though, I'm da King of da Wackos. He'z da King of da Freaks!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting stone cold nicholas: Actually if i think of myself more than others than why have i had a steady girlfriend for quite awhile now? also just so you know i think you are more of a wacko and a lunatic than Jesse and Bakura put together.

Please spend all your time with her, I don't want any communication with anyone as dense as you kid!

As far as Jesse's moderator job, he can stick it, I done with this **** hole for good!

Posted by Iris

He's insaaaaaane!!!! He's a madman!!!!!!!!

He's gone too. Thank ***

Posted by Iris

And it's because of me...?

I'll accept VGC's grattitude in the form of gift cards, thanks.

Posted by Ant

IT WAS A tRAP

Posted by G-Sides

wacko university = serious business

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Wow, a stupid young chick trying to act smart, talk about a flop and a failure at life!

PS: Try a spell checker you nasty *****!

Why would I waste time spell checking anything I posted solely for your fat arse to read?

Posted by The Judge

Internet

Posted by mis0

No no, the president says that we use "the internets". He must be right!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: And it's because of me...?

Nope!!! It's stone cold nicholas fault! :(

er, he'll probably be back in a few months!!! :D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Nope!!! It's stone cold nicholas fault! :(

er, he'll probably be back in a few months!!! :D

Cool I accept rep points and congratulations also Jesse if he was always insulting you and your way of life then why did you make him mod?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, he'll probably be back in a few months!!! :D

WackoHater loves us too much to leave forever, especially Jesse and the people he assigns retarded nicknames, so I'd say he'll be back pretty soon.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

WackoHater=Jesse Smith

Posted by Omni

You're wrong. WackoHater is a guy named Anthony Cea who makes websites with Jesse Smith. He just dislikes some of the crazy things Jesse does. They're actually closer friends than WackoHater wants people to realize on VGC. I got IP banned at one of his forums for knowing Jesse, knowing who WackoHater was, being from VGC, and asking Anthony Cea to talk to me on AIM.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: WackoHater is a guy named Anthony Cea who makes websites with Jesse Smith.

More like he's some one who USED to have me make sites with him!!! :D:D:D:D He 'fired me' late last year!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Da insane thing is that he's never been able to ban me longer than a day!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Omni

That's because he loves you. Everybody does.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Maybe it's just that you want to bear his children or something...I mean why else would you use the "L" word? Wait I just noticed you're a guy...You must be full blown gay or something.

Posted by GameMiestro

I cannot take anything you say seriously until you change that horrible avatar.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

This whole thread is hysterical. I see Iris' ban got lifted

GM, your sig is pretty cool.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting GameMiestro: I cannot take anything you say seriously until you change that horrible avatar.

Mine?

Posted by

Wackohater should be my buddy... end of story!

Posted by WackoHater

[QUOTE=

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Come on back :mad: :mad: :mad:

Um, I thought you left!!!!! Today you said you left...to get away from me!!! :D:D:D:D:D

As always, you can't get yourself to leave!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I came back to expose your lunacy and to curse you Jesse Smith !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Too bad you let Iris censor great content put up the other night, now your Wacko forums are doomed boy !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I came back !!!

Let me translate this in to English: I'm too addicted to this place to actually leave longer than 10 minutes...even when I say I'm leaving!!! I love Wacko University, and I enjoy having fun with da kids, even though my maturity level is lower than Panic's and keyartist's!!! I wish to one da replace you as da King of da Wackos. Unfortinatly I know I'll never be able to do that cause one of these days I'll have a heart attack over Richard Nixon and George W. Bush!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Sable Wind

Wow, Jesse just burned someone.

Posted by Omni

WackoHater is secretly in love with Jesse.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Omni: WackoHater is secretly in love with Jesse.

Sure, I love him so much that I fired him 3 times from forum administration jobs and got Jesse Smith fired on another !!!!

Just like I love your posts and you so much that I banned your IP OmniTroll. :mad:

Duh !!!
:p:

Posted by Omni

I could just proxy and go back there anytime I want, but it's pointless. I'd rather have you unban me so that I can resurrect my YouTube channel.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I love him

What da heck!!! *gags* Is THAT what you ment when you said....

Quoting WackoHater]Jesse is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.
and

Quoting WackoHater: bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

not to mention, you need me over there...

Quoting WackoHater: We need you here Jesse, we can't afford to ban you like every one bans me man!

and why you always defend me...

[QUOTE=WackoHater: Jesse is innocent by reason of inanity and is not responsible for his actions !!!

hince you can never ban me longer than 10 minutes, cause we are best friends!!!!!! aka, I'm da only friend you got left!!!!! Even your DemocRAT friends all left you!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh yah, WackoHater, remember, anything you post can and will be used against you in da court of wackos! (Think saved quotes!!!) You have da right to remain crazy. You have da right to a wacko attorney (That's me!!)....

If you're looking for some one to love...(wacko1337) would be a nice romantic match for you!!! You two would be a match made in heaven!! *gags*

Posted by WackoHater

How many Wacko Forums HAVE YOU RUINED JESSE SMITH ????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Zip, zero, zilch, nadda!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

That is how much logic you have in your skull, now tell everyone how many Wacko forums you were responsible for screwing up Jesse Smith !!! :p:

PS: You are on your way to destroying this one too !!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Zip, zero, zilch, nadda!!!!! Now, would it be OK if I changed your username to WackoBuddy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D