Sequel to ZX?

Posted by Arcadios

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockman_ZX_Advent
Yep.
I'll be getting this since I liked the first ZX alot.
Thoughts?
Wonder where they'll go with the plot.
I really hope they don't bring back Serpent.
:(

Posted by Stalolin

This better have like, ten new Live Metals.

Posted by Zeta

Needs Vile, Gate, and Green Biker Dude Live Metals.

Posted by Arcadios

Heh....wouldn't mind a Ciel biometal.
Kitchen abilities and all that jazz.

Posted by muffla

is the first zx like the original side scrollers or the turn based rpg?

Posted by Pit

Quoting muffla: is the first zx like the original side scrollers or the turn based rpg?

It's a sidescroller than incorporated free roaming rather than level by level. You fight bosses and go throug levels, but you have to locate them, so it gives it a metroid/vania type feeling.

Needs more use of the live metals to incorprate in leves, ZX was kinda lame if you replay it again :(

Posted by Stalolin

[IMG]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1038/1171674619303sk0.jpg[/IMG]

so yeah, apparently an Axl Live Metal is coming.

Posted by Arcadios

I saw Pandora coming but not Axl.
=/
Wouldn't it be like Fenrir?

Posted by Stalolin

Most likely.

I'm guessing you still wouldn't be able to move while shooting though.

Posted by Minesweeper

[url=http://www.jeux-france.com/images5_4_19197.html]Scans[/url]
[url=http://www.jeux-france.com/images6_4_19197.html]More Scans[/url]

The two characters are Grey and Ashe. They're apparently totally different from one another this time, unlike Vent and Aile. The main Live Metal/Biometal is Model A. (which seems to be Axl. YAY!! AxlAxlAxlAxl~! *is shot* xP)

Spoilerific info.
[quote=Atomic Fire]The story is said to take place many years after the battle with "Live Metal Model V" that took place in the previous game. Hunters looking for "lost technology" have assembled at ruins where wild machine lifeforms run rampant. Grey and Ashe (name spelling unconfirmed) are the protagonists in this game.

Grey: A 14 year old boy in cryogenic sleep at a certain laboratory. Though he awakens in the midst of a battle, he doesn't recall any knowledge of himself. He's attacked by Pandora who claims "I will dispose of the failed product," and, not knowing his circumstances, rushes out of the laboratory. In Grey's story, the boy, who had been asleep in a cold sleep facility, is informed by Pandora, who entered suddenly, that his name is Grey and he's a failure model Rockman. Attacked by the battle machine Pandora brought with her, Grey escapes from the place with a fallen hunter's gun, but...

Ashe: A 15 year old female ruins hunter. Taking a request from the alliance government "Legions" that controls all of the world, she goes after an illegal hunter who's stolen Live Metal Model A. Though fussy about money her sense of justice is strong, and she won't take requests that contain illegalities. In her story, Ashe goes after the illegal hunter who's air transporting Live Metal Model A. At that point she runs into Prometheus, who has the same goal as she does. Ashe, being called a hinderance by Prometheus, challenges him to a battle with her companions, but they're quickly defeated.

Live Metal Model A: A mysterious metal possessing a will that was excavated from a ruin by an illegal hunter. Responding to the voices of the protagonists when they're cornered by Prometheus and Pandora, it exhibits its hidden power. By equipping Live Metal Model A, the protagonists can transform into "Rockman Model A," the strongest Rockman that accumulates experience with each battle.

Gameplay: Untransformed, Grey and Ashe have the typical moves from the previous game, i.e. running around, crouching, crawling, etc. Unlike Vent and Aile, the two new protagonists are still able to attack when untransformed, seemingly with a standard gun. Transformed into Rockman Model A, the two receive all the standard action movements, such as dash jumping and climbing walls. Model A is also expected to boast "a variety of shot attacks," though all that's shown now is a typical charged shot, as well as a homing shot that targets multiple enemies.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm really not liking where this series(Can I call it that?) is going.
=/

Posted by Zeta

****it, I really need to get the first game...

And Ashe looks pretty hot. >_>

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Arcadios: I'm really not liking where this series(Can I call it that?) is going.
=/

Why not? =O

Quoting Zeta: ****it, I really need to get the first game...

Yes! Go get it RIGHT NOW. >=O

[quote]And Ashe looks pretty hot. >_>

Down, boy. xD

Posted by Arcadios

I dunno....it might get whored to the ground.
But....I'd love a Copy X Seraph Form Live Metal.

Posted by Stalolin

=(

This sequel doesn't sound like a sequel at all. More like a side-story. And it's sounding less and less pleasant.

I was never much of an Axl fan.

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/1179779286257.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/1179779264301.jpg[/IMG]

lulz @ Vent

Posted by Arcadios

Wannabe Zero.

Posted by Roxas23857

Is there any new information on this game?

Posted by Zeta

Some bosses and characters and stuff were revealed. Too lazy to find the scans.

Posted by Pit

I guess Vent really did find Giro as a parent figure trying to imitate him.

Posted by O.T.L

this game could become a whole lot better if it had multiplayer compatability.......

one on one could be pretty sweet and emotional....

Posted by Roxas23857

That would be cool but how would this work? and what do you mean by emotional?

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

What i think is kinda dumb, is why are they using 2 different characters? what ever happened to Vent and Aile? The game's story is ganna be really confusing

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting Fpsmastaps2: What i think is kinda dumb, is why are they using 2 different characters? what ever happened to Vent and Aile? The game's story is ganna be really confusing

What are you talking about? They are using 2 different characters because some girls don't always want to play as boys so they want to play as girls so they made 2 characters. Vent and Aile saved the world now this is a new game so there should be new characters.

Posted by Minesweeper

Vent and Aile show up, though. It's been four years and eight months since Serpent's defeat, so their appearances have changed (I think Zeta posted the scans somewhere futher back in the thread). Ashe (the girl) meets up with Vent and Prometheus, and Grey (the guy) meets up with Aile and Pandora.

Keep in mind that Vent and Aile don't exist at the same time (that means, if you play as Vent, Aile doesn't exist in the game, and vice-versa). I'm guessing Ashe and Grey work the same way. So, if you play as Ashe, Aile doesn't exist, and if you play as Grey, Vent doesn't exist. The short version: there's only one male protagonist and one female protagonist at one time (you can have Vent and Ashe, or Aile and Grey, but not Grey and Vent, or Ashe and Aile). =) Clear as mud, right? xD

I could be wrong, though. <.<;

There was something about a Giga Crush, but I don't remember the details and I'm too lazy right now to find them. xP

Oh yeah. For some reason, there's new characters in possesion of the other four Biometals. =O "Atlas", "Helios", "Thetis" and "Siarnaq".

The Falseroids include:: Kaizemiine the Wasproid, Tesrat the Hedgeroid, Condorrock the Valchuroid, Rospark the Floweroid, Argoyle and Urgoyle the Shisaroid (they work as a pair, apparently), Diaburn the Gazelloid, Chronofos the Tridenroid, and Bifrost the Crocoroid.

New government officials include:: Master Thomas, Master Albert, Master Mikhail (named after Light, Wily, and Cossack, respectively, which is a nice touch).

Lotsa newer images. @.@ I'll just post this one:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/grey1.jpg[/IMG]

EDIT NO JITSU~!:: There is multiplayer capabilities. =)

"Of course, there will be two-player battle modes using the Nintendo DS wireless support, and there will also be a two player mini-game using the Download Play function." ~ Capcom press release.

Posted by Roxas23857

Dang it!! I wanted to be Grey and see Vent...oh well.

Posted by Zeta

Bet 10 bux Master Albert is the villain and blackmails Master Mikhail into helping him, while Master Thomas helps Ashe and Grey.

HISTORY REPEATS LOL