What do you think about when you go to sleep?

Posted by Arcadios

Recently I've been going to bed more tired than before so I really just go to sleep quickly. In the morning I try to remember what was the last thing I thought about but before this I usually reflected upon the day that just occurred and then I'd think about what I would do the next day.

Posted by Omni

I usually think about how early I have to be up in the morning. That helps me get to sleep pretty quick.

Posted by JRequalizer

[quote]What do you think about when you go to sleep?Sleeping.

Which in turn keeps me awake.

Posted by mis0

I think about flying. And not the graceful, slow bird or angelic flight. I like the fast-pace stuff. I don't really think about flying over landscapes, but rather through colors and shapes and textures.

It's soothing and it helps me sleep. Music also helps.

Posted by The Judge

People getting torn up by barb wire.

Posted by Slade

When I was little I used to think about LEGOs. Now I usually think about how I progressed in different relationships during the day and I try to plan the fastest way to get ready the next morning if I have to be at the school early.

Posted by WackoHater2

Normally about how I wish I didn't have to get up at 6 the next morning.

Posted by D.J Cat

Quoting Panic: Normally about how I wish I didn't have to get up at 6 the next morning.

I think about how getting up at 3:30am kinda isn't that cool.
Although I won't complain a friend of mine is an apprentice baker and starts work 3 hours ealrier than me at 2:00am...:eek:

I also completely overanaylse things.
I just wish my brain would shut the duck up at times.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: People getting torn up by barb wire.

Oh boy that's cool! Man I wish I could be hardcore like you man dude seriously.

Posted by Echo

Nothing in particular, really. Usually my mind is still on whatever I had done before I went to bed. My thoughts often wander if I can't get to sleep, so I don't really think about one thing, just whatever happens to pop into my head.

Posted by KoH

seeeeeeeeeeeeeex

No but what I really tend to do quite a bit is day dream about real life scenarios that happened or that have the potential to happen. I basically play "make-believe" in my mind. :) Except what I think of are realistic outcomes as opposed to the impossible.

Posted by Iris

My mind wanders between what I've done recently, what I need to do, and what I want to do.

Unfortunately, I remember none of it when I wake up.

Posted by Fate

Sex. And I'm not kidding. It's become more of a habit than an act of desire. The thinking about it, I mean.