What do you think is the best looking Gamecube game of all time?

Posted by Victorious1

Before anybody responds to this question, I first need to ask "what the best looking Gamecube RACER game is?" Do you think it's Need For Speed: Carbon, or Most Wanted?

Now, what is the most visually impressive Gamecube game to date?

Posted by Ant

F-Zero.

Oh, didn't notice he was asking in general about games too. I'd say RE4 and Zelda:TP

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Ant: F-Zero.

Signed.

But Resident Evil 4 and Wind Waker are up there with the best.

Posted by TheSorrow

Quoting Ant: F-Zero.

Agreed

Legend of Zelda: TP and Resident Evil 4

Posted by Vasioth

Resident Evil 4 looks like one of the best looking GameCube games. Zelda Twilight Princess was pretty shocking actually... graphics wise.

Hmm... 2 Retro style would have to be Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. No idea why, I just thought it always looked great, even for a game based on Animated paper...

Posted by Arcadios

LoZ:WW

Posted by D.J Cat

For style and artistic brilliance Zelda: Wind Waker, Paper Mario and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes were all great.

For just great graphics, architecture and envoriments Metroid Prime and Zelda :Twilight Princess were the best.

Posted by Omni

Oh, and I like F-Zero's graphics, too.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting The X: Resident Evil 4 and Wind Waker

these two

or honestly, i thought pikmin was beautifully done.

Posted by Silent Echo

Resident Evil 4, of course.

The GC version even looked better than the PS2 version!

Now, that speaks volumes.

Posted by ExoXile

RE4,MP/2,TLoZ:WW/TP, and ummm.... Them Resident Evil games.

Posted by Leon'sHomBOY

By far RE4, along with RE,and RE Zero. Also to put in good thought all three Prince of Persia games were amazing.

Posted by Dexter

Starfox Adventures and Wind Waker. Not the true best, but in my mind, I found them to be the most captivating when it came to visual pleasures. The visuals, graphically and artistically, had more of an impact on me than any other Game Cube title.

Posted by MikaFeldy

Like the others say, F-Zero, and I say Smash Bros or Zelda TP looks the best.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Ikaruga.[/COLOR]

Posted by #061402

I'd say Wind Waker. I don't know what it is about it, but it kept me just wanting to go out to sea and watch the surroundings all the time.

Posted by ExoXile

Twilight Princess.

That, or Metroid Prime.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

F-Zero GX
Twilight Princess was close, but that's also for the Wii so i'm sticking with the intense fast paced racing game

Posted by MetroidPrimeMan

Well I agree, LoZ TP looked stunning, as for cut scenes in a GC game, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory was pretty bad *** looking.

Posted by final kaoss

Twilight princess ftw on the cube.

Posted by Kutlass

Starfox Adventures. spent as much time running around simply admiring the scenery as doing anything else.

Posted by David M. Awesome

I think I know what scenery you were admiring

winkyface