The X: Coming to the USA!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, I have just discovered that this August, I will be staying with one of my friend's family in New Jersey. Having never been outside of Europe, this is considerably exciting for me! Basically, what I'm wondering is, what's worth checking out in New Jersey and the east of the USA in general? Although I'm staying with my friend's family, they've already said we'll be left to our own devices and have pretty much free reign over where we go and what we see.

Also, considering America's current economic climate, I'll be able to buy things exceptionally cheap, so I'm also looking out for the lowdown on the best things to buy while I'm out there.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nothing. Stay East, but head North into Ontario around Toronto. Come visit me. That's worth checking out. Plus, Canada is like England with American accents.

Posted by mis0

Well, New Jersey sucks. You could go by Panic's house and let your jaw drop - yes, Americans are that fat. New York would be a good choice, I think.

Posted by Ant

New York City, Philidalphia and Washington DC are probably going to be the main places you'd want to visit. Although DC is kinda far from their, but if you have enough time, worth it.

Posted by KoH

Go to huge computer stores like Best Buy and CompUSA, especially on Sunday when they have the most ads out in the paper. Generally speaking, with the aid of a few rebates, you can save a fortune in good stuff.

Btw, do VGC as a whole a favor and punch Panic if you see him. :) Nah dont' do that, that's mean! You... you don't want to be mean... do ya, X? [spoiler]Yes, you ****ing do.[/spoiler]

Posted by Klarth

Go ask Panic if you can be on his Top 8.

Posted by Raptor

I've heard Delaware is very nice this time of year. In fact, I recommend spending the majority of your time as an American in the great state of Delaware.

Posted by Ant

Oh yeah, don't they have a screendoor factory there? A must see to be sure. Take the train!

Posted by Zeta

Go to Minnesota.

Posted by junior senior

come to nyc I'll go down on a train and meet ya or something maybe
prolly not but it seems like a nice thing to say

Nintendo World is there and you'd like that for your wii games and stuff

Posted by KoH

Woah... the number of posts JS has matches her rep points exactly.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: come to nyc I'll go down on you

how I read it.

Posted by junior senior

i meant to write that oops

Posted by Raptor

Quoting KoH:
Btw, do VGC as a whole a favor and punch Panic if you see him.

Best idea yet. Panic deserves that sort of pain for having an obese zit queen for a girlfriend as well as the worst conceivable taste in pretty much everything.