I just drove from NYC to Boston and back in one day for..

Posted by Kamek

A boston creme donut. I hate boston creme donuts. I also went just to take a picture in front of Fenway Park, which wasn't that hard to find surprisingly. I feel really accomplished. That is all. I also went to the Barnes and Noble at BU and bought a cool bookmark. Then I went to the "Boston Common" or something or another and just chilled on a bridge while watching the frozen lake.

The things we do to find ourselves.

Posted by Ant

If I had that much money to waste on gas and or time to spend doing things like that I'd probably go to Vegas or San Diego :(

Posted by mis0

I'm thinking of going to either Denver or somewhere in Arizona over spring break. ANY VGCers LIVE IN THEM PARTS?

Or possibly Utah. Utah is one Hell of a scary place - all of the homogenous mormons, the excessive friendliness, one religion.. I can't sleep in Utah. I could make a stupid spiteful video about my roadtrip to Utah and youtube it!

Posted by Arcadios

I plan on going to Ohio soon enough...

Posted by Axis

I'll be out West for 4 weeks in the summer. Hitting Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Kansas and back. It's going to rock.

Posted by Pit

I live in New York. coulda picked me up *******.

Posted by Bebop

You travelled far to buy a doughnut you hated? Sounds great.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Wow.

I'm hoping to take a road trip out to BC sometime. Perhaps this summer.

Posted by KoH

*******it, I wanted to give Angelwing some rep for the sig 'cause I really laughed hard. :( Gimme like a week, Angel!

Posted by Arcadios

Done.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting KoH: *******it, I wanted to give Angelwing some rep for the sig 'cause I really laughed hard. :( Gimme like a week, Angel!

It's the new fad! Convert today!

Posted by Omni

I remember that picture, but I don't want it in my signature.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Angelwing;528674]It's the new fad! Convert today!

I would but I like to see my own posts once in a while and edit them. :) Can't do that if I have a sig like that now can I?

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Pit: I live in New York. coulda picked me up *******.

Yeah, me too. Last time I was in Boston I had a glass of Guinness that was nearly 2ft tall... ahhh, good times.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Kamek: A boston creme donut. I hate boston creme donuts. I also went just to take a picture in front of Fenway Park, which wasn't that hard to find surprisingly. I feel really accomplished. That is all. I also went to the Barnes and Noble at BU and bought a cool bookmark. Then I went to the "Boston Common" or something or another and just chilled on a bridge while watching the frozen lake.

The things we do to find ourselves.

Dude. You should've come and found me. I live east of Fenway.

Posted by Omni

I remember when I used to live up north. If anyone ever plans on coming to the Orlando area, let me know.

Posted by Kamek

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Kamek

I just heard this song, and I know it's a popular song or whatever, but it really describes how I felt about the whole trip.

I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice...
Boston... where no one knows my name...