Off-Subject; but something that will make you think hard.

Posted by Victorious1

Would you rather die from the freezing cold, or die in a desert from the extreme heat? (Something to think about....)

Me, I would prefer freezing to death. But then again, dying from extreme heat in the desert with no water is pretty painful too...lol.

But I still think freezing to death is a little less worse....I think...but then again..................????? Aaaah, what do you guys think?

Don't get off subject. Just choose from these two kinds of deaths, lol. It may be a wierd subject, but trust me, it'll make you think...hard.

Posted by Arcadios

There's an off-topic board for this.

Posted by Linko_16

INDEED THERE IS. Moved.

Posted by Pit

Question:

Would you rather **** a guy in the *** or get ****ed in the *** by a guy?

Also, if you don't pick one, you will die, but get ****ed in the *** regardless.

Posted by Omni

Pit's question is superior.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Pit's question is superior.

answer it man.

Posted by The Judge

Desert. The heat luls you into a sleep of death, whereas the cold is painfully sensitive.

Posted by KoH

Freezing. I'd prefer to die because of the bitter sweet (symphony) cold rather than to lack of water, dehydration, and heat beating down on me.

As for Pit's question, I'd rather just commit suicide or kill someone simply because after either ****ing or being ****ed another guy I would be emotionally scarred for life and will most likely never be the same again. :)

Actually... would it be a pretty guy that has a resemblance to a woman or what?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Pit: answer it man.

I'd love to, but the answer is beyond me.

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

would the guy actually be a dolphin ?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

In the ***. Totally.

Posted by ExoXile

Freeze, gives you a much greater chance at being revived.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Freeze, gives you a much greater chance at being revived.

The water within your cells expand and burst through the cell walls. You aren't coming back from that.

Also, I read the title as "Something that will make you hard." Ah well.

Posted by Fate

I'd rather freeze. I'd be more easily identified that way. Hopefully the blue/white color of my lips looks hot. :mad:

Posted by Arcadios

Freeze.
Get numb enough not to feel anything.

Posted by Raptor

I would rather freeze to death. As a former Arizonian, I spent three years dying from extreme heat in the desert, and I shall have no more of that.

Quoting Pit: Question:

Would you rather **** a guy in the *** or get ****ed in the *** by a guy?

Also, if you don't pick one, you will die, but get ****ed in the *** regardless.

Depends on whether or not the guy has fur.

Posted by Iris

What Fate said. With freezing, you're more likely to be found and identified. I don't want to die in a remote desert and never be seen again.

Posted by Zeta

Desert. I'd rather not have snotsicles hanging from my corpse nose. And hey, the whole dry and arid thing does a good preservation job. Just look at mummies.

EDIT: Wait, mummies had all their organs and liquids and stuff removed beforehand. =/

Posted by KoH

I'd plug my nose with bits of kleenex before having whoever might find me see snotsicles hanging from my nose.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'd **** a guy in the ***.

In the tundra.

Posted by Slade

I think in either intense cold or heat one would eventually fall asleep and die, but I think the desert would be more painful overall. So I choose the ice. I don't get why people are worried about being identified... :/

Also, I'd rather **** a guy, if only because I'd have more control over the situation. I don't want to take the chance that he could be some lonely fag who'd go completely ape**** on my ***.

Posted by Arwon

As I understand it, the last stage of hypothermia puts you into a happy delerium where you think it's warm and so you remove all your clothes before merrily succumbing to the elements. Somehow, I doubt dying of dehydration and heatstroke gives the same sort of pleasant ending.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;528862]Also, I read the title as "Something that will make you hard." Ah well.Dead bodies DON'T make you hard? WTF... FREAK!!!!

I'd rather die from the heat, because when I void my bowels, it'll stink like no other.:)

And I'd rather **** a guy in the ***. As Netman once said, "It's only gay if your balls touch."

Posted by veritas

Id rather die of extreme cold. At least u wont feel it when u become numb.