Your IQ

Posted by The Judge

http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=3001&type=t

Typical test. Post a summary of what you got (the paragraph it says about your score's interpretation). Don't bother signing up for the rest of the crap though.

Here's mine:

Congratulations, D!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Posted by Ant

In before vampire says IQ tests are stupid.

Posted by Ant

Congratulations, Gfdsg!
Your IQ score is 122

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

Posted by ExoXile

Congratulations, J.P!
Your IQ score is 113
[IMG]http://i.emode.com/tests/uiq/images/warrior2_s.gif[/IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

(Also, I have been awake for more than 24 hours, so some questions confused me.)

(And, I

Posted by ExoXile

And and I arez world warriors.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

what judge got. except I took this last time it was posted and not doing it again because it's stupid and inaccurate.

Posted by Omni

131!

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

I thought some of the questions were weird.

Posted by mis0

My goverment IQ test said 141. Online test? Nothin' doin', takes too long, cactus. I'd fail anyway - i'm so tired I actually had to look and see what day it is and what I need to do. And I forgot again already.

Posted by Zeta

Your IQ score is 129

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Congratulations, Ssssss!
Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others

Posted by Slade

**** your IQ test, nigga. I would have scored 131. I guarantee it.

WE ARE A POWERFUL RACE OF 131 FEAR US

Posted by Lord of Spam

last time i took one for realz it was like mid 130s iirc. Online test? nty.

Posted by Kit

It's official, Ant is the stupidest DA'er. Exo gets a reprieve since he doesn't live in North America.

Posted by Ant

It's over. Ant's finished.

Posted by ExoXile

Don't worry Ant, even though I misread "Word Warrior" out of tiredness.
We're still World Warriors, no one can take that away from us.

Posted by Iris

Congratulations, Steph!
Your IQ score is 124
[IMG]http://i.emode.com/tests/uiq/images/processor2_s.gif[/IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Minus ten for being a woman AND WE HAVE A NEW WINNER AT A DEGRADING 114.

Posted by Iris

Of course I can think on my feet. I'm on them all day lol! ;)

Posted by Shade

129, visionary philosipher.

Posted by Poison

Congratulations, James!
Your IQ score is 171

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Well, I guess I cheated, since I knew how these fake psychological tests are calculated. Anyway, it was a refreshing waste of my 10 minutes.

Posted by Shade

You still haven't told me about that new masturbation method.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Why is there not a giant search engine dedicated to locating masturbation techniques on the internet, both obscure and well-known alike?

Quoted post: Of course I can think on my back. I'm on it all day lol!

there we go.

Posted by Shade

zing