10 year old boy rapes 5 year old boy....W T F

Posted by avalanch

http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/metro/index.ssf?/base/news-19/1169882817214980.xml&coll=1

I am officially disgusted with society. WTF? Is that even possible?!

Posted by Arcadios

I blame Grand Theft Auto.

Posted by Omni

That's just so wrong. It is possible, though most children that age would have no sexual desires great enough to warrant that kind of behavior. Seriously disturbed kid...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hopefully someone recorded that ****.

Posted by veritas

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Hopefully someone recorded that ****.

It'll be on youtube within a month

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting 2fast4u: It'll be on youtube within a week

Fixed that for ya.

Posted by veritas

Thanks man

Posted by Ch

I laughed when I first read that.

Posted by veritas

He was probably touched in certain areas that made him rape the boy.

Posted by junior senior

The James Bulger case was worse. :(
Two 10 year old boys killed a 2 year old and sexually molested him, then left him on the train tracks to die with his pants off

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

Quoting Junior Senior: The James Bulger case was worse. :(
Two 10 year old boys killed a 2 year old and sexually molested him, then left him on the train tracks to die with his pants off

LOL
I would say so

Posted by veritas

When the hell did this happen

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm surprised it took something like this to make you disgusted with society. I guess naivety lasts longer for some than others

Posted by junior senior

February 12th, 1993

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bulger

Posted by veritas

........*** dam

Posted by TendoAddict

The only thing more shocking would be if the 5 year old was raping some one. But the downfall of Humanity is probably doing that next week.

Quoting TendoAddict: The only thing more shocking would be if the 5 year old was raping some one. But the downfall of Humanity is probably doing that next week.

or if the 5 year old was dead, and then raped someone

Posted by veritas

ewwwww

Posted by Omni

That's silly, but my disgust with society would reach an all-time high if that happened.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Is it wrong that I lol'd?

Quoting Sage Shadows: Is it wrong that I lol'd?

not at all

Posted by s0ul

pix or it didn't happen

Quoting s0ul: pix or it didn't happen

hahahaha

Posted by KoH

[quote=Obscurum Contagiion;528129]hahahaha

What an awesome post! Sure couldn't have done that using the rep system!

Quoting KoH: What an awesome post! Sure couldn't have done that using the rep system!

I dont know what the rep system is...
therefor I could not have THAT using it.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Obscurum Contagiion;528154]I dont know what the rep system is...
therefor I could not have THAT using it.

Yes, I'm sure you could "not have THAT using it" either. Pretty sure you 'could use it' though. :) Hint: It's the weign scale symbol directly underneath someone's profile (which includes the avatar, screen name, and other info. such as gender and location).

Quoting KoH: Yes, I'm sure you could "not have THAT using it" either. Pretty sure you 'could use it' though. :) Hint: It's the weign scale symbol directly underneath someone's profile (which includes the avatar, screen name, and other info. such as gender and location).

yeah I made a typo

and thanks for the hint....

Posted by sniper

Poor society, always getting blamed for everyone's ****-ups.

Posted by Bebop

Ha ha awesome.

Posted by Pit

Quoting sniper: Poor society, always getting blamed for everyone's ****-ups.

Yup, it was that boys society that made him rape that 5 year old boy.

****ing ******s.

Posted by veritas

Quoting Pit: Yup, it was that boys society that made him rape that 5 year old boy.

****ing ******s.

lmfao

Posted by Zeta

It's all because of video games.

Posted by veritas

And runescape

Posted by KoH

Runescape is such a horribly revolting game. I really do get sick when watching people play it. :)

Posted by Raptor

Well, did a speeding train come along and transform his cum-coated toddler corpse into a lovely lil' pile of guts that were later devoured by scavenging cannibalistic hobos, or what? If you're going to tell a story, don't omit precious details.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Raptor;529057]Well, did a speeding train come along and transform his cum-coated toddler corpse into a lovely lil' pile of guts that were later devoured by scavenging cannibalistic hobos, or what? If you're going to tell a story, don't omit precious details.

I laughed really hard at that post. I thought I should make this known that one of Raptor's posts was genuinely funny.

Posted by CrystalPain

pretty **** sick, deffinutly...

Posted by KoH

What a great post!

Posted by Jaems

BOY I SURE LOVE AMURIKA LOL.
I blame World of WarCraft.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I don't see how any humor can be found in this. It's a sad day when we live in a world where this type of behavior is almost encouraged by people who will not punish the act, thus almost condoning it. We've all become so desensitized to violence from our movies and games that we think this is actually funny. What kind of sick, degenerate people have we become where we look at happenings like this and the first thing to come to mind is "lol?"

I wonder if he used lube...

If he did it's not rape. Blood of virgins or bust.

Posted by Kit

Woah, I blanked out and thought the 5 year old raped the 10 year old for a second.

But that's not exactly worse.

Posted by Jaems

[quote=Skitzo Control]I don't see how any humor can be found in this. It's a sad day when we live in a world where this type of behavior is almost encouraged by people who will not punish the act, thus almost condoning it.
Kinda find it ironic that a person with avatar like yours would say something like that.

Yett, I agree.
But I still love poking fun at everything.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Jaems, I understand that you are both new and that there is no way to detect tone on the internet, so I'm going to let you off easy. I was not serious, thus the whole Family Guy-esque pause, followed by the question of whether or not he used lube or not.
---
How do you make a 5 year-old-boy cry twice?
[spoiler]Whipe your bloody cock off on his teddy bear.[/spoiler]
^SPOILERS^

Posted by Pit

NO SKITZO, YOU RAPE HIM AGAIN!

Posted by Beefcake666

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: That's just so wrong. It is possible, though most children that age would have no sexual desires great enough to warrant that kind of behavior. Seriously disturbed kid...

i agree wtf is that....either somthing hapend to him or hes just....i dont even know

Posted by Pit

Quoting Beefcake666: i agree wtf is that....either somthing hapend to him or hes just....i dont even know

When i was 10, I was raping girls and boys left and right. I was also black.

Posted by Jaems

Quoting Skitzo Control: Jaems, I understand that you are both new and that there is no way to detect tone on the internet, so I'm going to let you off easy. I was not serious, thus the whole Family Guy-esque pause, followed by the question of whether or not he used lube or not.
---
How do you make a 5 year-old-boy cry twice?
[spoiler]Whipe your bloody cock off on his teddy bear.[/spoiler]
^SPOILERS^

EXCUSE ME, I'M NOT NEW TO THE INTERNET.
And that was ignorance on my part.
I skimmed through your post, and didn't fully interpret your last sentence.
See?

Plus, I felt like I somehow hurt people's feelings.
Like KoH, with his "OMIGOSHNOTFUNNY"-ish disagreement.

Posted by Beefcake666

Quoting Pit: When i was 10, I was raping girls and boys left and right. I was also black.

hahaha even though thats extrrmly racist (shame on you) its still funny

It's not racist because he's half black.

And lol internet. who ****ing cares.

Posted by Beefcake666

i dont really....and how the **** can u be half black..?

I'm actually amazed at how stupid you are. This is a joke account, right?

Posted by Beefcake666

nope im really that stupid

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Jaems;530058]EXCUSE ME, I'M NOT NEW TO THE INTERNET.I meant that you're new to VGC, and thus wouldn't know certain members' (specifically, me) idiosyncrasies. Of course, given the way you interpreted what I had said, I have a strong feeling I'm going to have to be very specific to keep you in the loop.

Posted by Shade

The prinicipal in The Breakfast Club is a *******, man.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Beefcake666: i dont really....and how the **** can u be half black..?

My mom is belongs to thr tibes of blacks where my dad belongs to the caucasian tribe.

Posted by Jaems

Quoting Skitzo Control: I meant that you're new to VGC, and thus wouldn't know certain members' (specifically, me) idiosyncrasies. Of course, given the way you interpreted what I had said, I have a strong feeling I'm going to have to be very specific to keep you in the loop.

No! Don't let me ruin your fun!
I'll just read your posts more carefully, and/or not take you so seriously.

mk? ;)

Posted by Beefcake666

haha tribes eh?

im in the lazy ******* tribe origanly from albequrky moved to america population:me

Posted by Skitzo Control

Beefcake, Albuquerque is in America. Perhaps you should hit the books?

And once you do, re-register here under a different name, so we won't remember you as a total moron.

Posted by Xenos

He's too busy beating off to Inuyasha.

Posted by MarioStar

Thats awsome.