worse day ever

Posted by Twilight Chick

so yeah... my bf pretty much, no he DID, dump me... just now, well about ten minutes ago. and my school pretty much told me that they were kicking me out... so i have to go back to the other one... then my mom said that i should just drop out cuz i'm gonna fail anyway... [sarcasm]i can't wait to see what happens next.[/sarcasm] some birthday...

Posted by The Judge

Suck it up. The entire ****ing world had a bad day, every day. Sucks you had to be part of it, but oh well. That's just how it rolls, and the only way things roll is downhill.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Rika Nonaka, becoming increasingly depressed by what was happening around her, decided to off herself. There was no problem...

You get the idea.

Posted by The Judge

She has no penis to grab onto though (especially since her bf dumped her), so it's a bit eschewed from your original story.

Posted by Twilight Chick

you know what... you guys don't have to be like that... so what if i'm depressed? i always have and will be. its not my fault. and yah, i'm emo, i've tried cutting, pills, that stuff. so what? no one one cares... i might not be one of the coolest people on vgc but at least i'm one of the nicest. you don't see me going around picking on the new people or someone who doesn't like what i like. you know, i try to fit in here but no matter how hard i try, you guys never... NEVER... give me a chance. no one does...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

But Rika...

Happiness is just a word to me. :(

Posted by The Judge

And?

Listen, it's an internet community. It's full of jaded *******s who care little to nothing for someone's personal problems, and what with my recent problems and previous days in life, I wouldn't consider being kicked out of school, discouraged by my parents, and having someone break up with me to be worthy of being called the worst day ever.

You may not intend it purposely, but when you make a thread like that, it's a vie for pity, which you'll not be getting from me, whether you wanted it or not. Pity is something most members of almost any internet community who don't know you personally are seriously lacking in.

Depressed and emo and oh so young and already trying to commit suicide oh you're so adorable it makes me want to vomit. I'm sure you're just a sissy who can't take the hardships life throws at you. Like I said initially, suck it up. If people don't like you here (as you say), then leave. If you want to stay around, either adapt in ways that people will like you or just learn to deal with it.

Life sucks.

Posted by s0ul

PITY PORKIN'!

Posted by Twilight Chick

yah, uh-huh, sure. adapt. you make it sound so easy.

Posted by The Judge

I did it pretty ****ing easily, and I might as well have been raised by wolves. What makes you so ****ing special?

Posted by Twilight Chick

whoever said i was special?

Posted by The Judge

Me, you *****. I have faith in your worthless self.

Posted by S

Quoting Rika Nonaka: so yeah... my bf pretty much, no he DID, dump me... just now, well about ten minutes ago. and my school pretty much told me that they were kicking me out... so i have to go back to the other one... then my mom said that i should just drop out cuz i'm gonna fail anyway... [sarcasm]i can't wait to see what happens next.[/sarcasm] some birthday...

Don't be melodramatic. I'll give you a positive post, even though you kind of irritated the crap out of me yesterday.

Your boyfriend broke up with you, okay, and was he a dick? Would you be better off without him? Obviously so if he broke up with you. Chin up, get a grip, and like Judge said, deal with it. It isn't the end of the world. You have a right to be angry, sad, and even depressed, but if you let it put a strangle hold on you, then you're just going to wallow. Why is wallowing bad? Because it gets you no where, it helps you in no way - in fact it only hurts you more.

School is bull. It is not meant for everyone, I can vouch for that. It is a systematic way to teach 75% of the youths, however, many personality types do not coincide with that type of teaching. It is mostly related to the teachers in some aspects, but if you're in America, which doesn't appreciate one of the most important jobs in a society, then you're probably not getting the best of intellectual care. Those that would be good teachers tend to look for other jobs because they are paid so little and recieve little appreciation for something so hard to pull off. They hold your life in their hands, and many of them wield that power lazily. My personal suggestion is to start teaching yourself and learning, possibly look into Independant Study. If you don't think you have the resolve for that, look into a more structured school that is harder on its students. If neither appeal to you, get your GED or CHSPE(This is a California program, I don't know where you're located.) and start looking towards Junior College. JC is much more suited for people like myself, although it still has some of the same aspects as high school, you can push through those and move into a better enviroment eventually.

Life deals hands that are never completely positive, you aren't alone in your dilemmas and hardships. Your mom says you'll fail anyway, but here's the question: Will you? Is it really just a waste of your time? Could you learn better elsewhere? Could you excel in other areas?

You're better off putting your energies somewhere else. It may feel good to have a cry, and curse at the sky, but in the end, all you're really doing is preparing yourself to move on. Life's tough, get a helmet.

Posted by The Judge

Pretend I said that.

Posted by Omni

It's getting to the point where we need an official emo board. I'd LOL...

Posted by The Judge

PHM, what was your name prior to this one?

Posted by Omni

Do you mean my old account or my original username before I changed it?

Posted by The Judge

Whichever. Who were you before you were this one?

Posted by Arcadios

Before the name change he was Stone Cold Crazy.

Posted by Omni

I'm assuming you're wondering where my join date came from. It was Dark Nidoking as far as I can remember, but I left for a while after the boards got wrecked. Jesse just edited my join date the other day. Oh, and I've changed my name from Stone Cold Crazy a while back.

Yeah, I used to play Pok

Posted by Arcadios

You got ninja'd, buddy.

Posted by The Judge

Ah, you see Rika? Even Stone Cold Crazy can improve to become a well-liked member. Even DA. Where everyone hates each other.

Posted by Omni

I'm still finding people who don't know that I changed my name and think I just showed up. Oh, and thanks, Judge.

Posted by The Judge

No prob.

Posted by Iris

Oh, bull! Guys my cat died the same day as my mom and dad divorced and I was suspended for smoking pot in the school bathroom. I just hope this divorce helps my brother get over his drug addiction and suicidal tendencies before I kill myself first! Maybe that'll show those stupid jocks and preps who said Linkin Park sucked.

How about we take that banning into action, like we were talking about in the mod board? Zerolives may have had a good point. :)

Posted by The Judge

WHAT WAS IT! I DEMAND TO KNOOOOW

Posted by mis0

Quoting Iris: Oh, bull! Guys my cat died the same day as my mom and dad divorced and I was suspended for smoking pot in the school bathroom. I just hope this divorce helps my brother get over his drug addiction and suicidal tendencies before I kill myself first! Maybe that'll show those stupid jocks and preps who said Linkin Park sucked.

How about we take that banning into action, like we were talking about in the mod board? Zerolives may have had a good point. :)

I think.. that.. I love you.

Anyways, Rika, OH TEH NOEZ!!!!!!!1 taht is s000 teribel i feal so bad 4 u. i sinseraly hoep taht u wil fiend hapyness in teh fuotre.

- luv msioxeny

Posted by The Judge

Here's a song to cheer you up:

There’s a monster that lives ‘neath your bed
Oh for crying out loud it’s a futon on the floor
He must be flat as a board

There’s a creature that lurks behind the door
Though I’ve checked there 15 times
When I leave then he arrives
Every night

Tell the monster that lives ‘neath your bed
To go somewhere else instead
Or you’ll kick him in the head

Tell the creature that lurks behind the door
If he knows what’s good he won’t come here no more
Cause you’ll kick in his butt at the count of four

Goodnight demon slayer, goodnight
Now it's time to close your tired eyes
There are devils to slay and dragons to ride
If they see you coming, hell they better hide

Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight
Goodnight my little slayer goodnight

Tell the monster that eats children, that you taste bad
And you’re sure you’d be the worst he’s ever had
If he eats you, don’t you fret, just cut him open with an axe
Don’t regret it, he deserved it, he’s a cad

Tell the harpies that land on your bed post
That at the count of five you’ll roast them alive
Tell the devil it's time you gave him his due
He should go back to hell, he should shake in his shoes
Cause the mightiest, scariest, creature is you

Now it's time to close your tired eyes
There's devils to slay and dragons to ride

I won’t tell you, there’s nothing ‘neath your bed
I won’t sell you, that it’s all in your head
This world of ours is not as it seems
The monsters are real but they're not in your dreams
Learn what you can from the beasts you defeat,
you’ll need it for some of the people you meet

Now its time to close your tired eyes
There are devils to slay and dragons to ride

Goodnight

Posted by KoH

So is anyone gonna watch 300? (The movie) It looks epic. I love epic war movies. Check out the trailer. I gotta get me a poster!

Posted by The Judge

I really want to see it.

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

so one time, I was playing Echo the Dolphin, and I lost, and it ruined my day :(

Posted by The Judge

That game was ****ing hard.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting The Judge: That's just how it rolls, and the only way things roll is downhill.

They see my life rollin'
They hatin'

Posted by The Judge

Patrolin'
Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Quoting The Judge: That game was ****ing hard.

indeed
but for some reason I almost liked the music, it almsot had a dark atmosphere to it, surpisingly

Posted by The Judge

Well I'm hydrophobic, so playing that game was agony for me.

Posted by s0ul

And to top it all off you spelled "worst" wrong in public. That's something to cut yourself over.

Posted by Zeta

HYDROCITY ZONE ACT 2 WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

EDIT: suzu fujibayashi'd

Posted by The Judge

Beat it with supersonic speed

Posted by Zeta

... Maridia? Clanker's Cavern? Glimmer's Galleon?

I also hate the water.
I am scared to death to even step foot into water I cant see into.

Posted by The Judge

[quote=Zeta]... Maridia? Clanker's Cavern? Glimmer's Galleon?
Do you ever grow tired of not having someone walk across the country barefoot with a shard of glass in hand with the intent of freeing you from the mortal coil?

Posted by Zeta

...Yes?

Posted by The Judge

You'd better take the next passing year to purchase a gun.

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting Rika Nonaka: you know what... you guys don't have to be like that... so what if i'm depressed? i always have and will be. its not my fault. and yah, i'm emo, i've tried cutting, pills, that stuff. so what? no one one cares... i might not be one of the coolest people on vgc but at least i'm one of the nicest.<...> i try to fit in here but no matter how hard i try, you guys never... NEVER... give me a chance. no one does...

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

Hehe..heh...hahaha...

Wow. I ****ing love this site now.

Posted by S

Thanks for breaking the page, dick.

Posted by Ant

I was also recently dumped...Rika? It sucked, and it sucked hard. But at this point, 3 days later. I already feel a bit better. Do I miss her? F[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck yes. But, if I want to drop it, and forget all about her, I could. What am I trying to say? Love is pretty much a fleeting moment in life. And if you lose it and let go of it, you'll move on, and new loves will come within your hands grasp. As for that other s[COLOR="Lime"]h[/COLOR]it you mentioned about being kicked out of school and your mom being a b[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]tch. Well, guess you got a bad hand of cards there. Although I was never kicked out of school, I wasn't the most popular kid there. Did I hate it? Sure. But I never cried about it to the world. Cheer up, keep your head high. And don't let anyone push you around or tell you that you can't be all that you want to be. Just give it a try, it's a nice start to a happier life I'm sure.

Posted by Raptor

so yeah... i pretty much had a really great day today... not much to complain about at all... it's like i honestly don't even have anything bad to say about it... it has been probably my best day so far this month... and this month has been so terrific for me... cause i got a ticket to travel where i want and a new computer and stuff... and what makes it even better is you guys always give me a chance... pretty much always... i'm just going to go eat some health-enriching food and sew myself a sweater now and smile and think about how happy i am to be alive and how blessed i am for having what i have... some monday... i would wish the way i feel right now on anyone...

Posted by Bebop

Quoting The Judge: That game was ****ing hard.

Otopuss bit right?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Kill yourself. It's the only solution.

Posted by Klarth

THIS IS YOUR LIFE

She sat in the Game and they screamed at her. Faces, all over, screaming; she gazed down.
"Y'know what she is? A kissy-facy!" One shriller voice made her peer up. Among the awful screaming distortions one Chinese girl, howling. "You're a kissy-facy, that's what you are!"
"Can you **** yourself? Can you **** yourself?" the others chanted at her, curled up in a circle on the floor.
The Executive Director, in red bell-bottoms and pink slippers, smiled. Glittery little broken eyes, like a spook's. Rocking back and forth, his spindly legs tucked under him, without a pillow.
"Let's see you **** yourself!"
The Executive Director seemed to enjoy it when his eyes saw something break; his eyes glinted and filled with mirth. Like a dramatic stage queer, from some old court, draped in flair, colorful, he peeped around and enjoyed. And then from time to time his voice warbled out, grating and monotonous, like a metal noise. A scraping mechanical hinge.
"The kissy-facy!" the Chinese girl howled at her; beside her another girl flapped her arms and bulged her cheeks, piop-plop. "Here!" the Chinese girl howled, swiveled around to jut her rump at her, pointing to it and howling at her, "Kiss my ***, then, kissy-facy! He wants to kiss people, kiss this, kissy-facy!"
"Let's see you **** yourself!" the family chanted. "Jack yourself off, kissy-facy!"
She shut his eyes, but her ears still heard.
"You pimp," the Executive Director said slowly to her. Monotonously. "You ****. You dong. You ****. You turd prick. You--" On and on.
Her ears still brought in sounds, but they blended. She glanced up once when she made out Mike's voice, audibly during a lull. Mike sat gazing at her impassively, a little reddened, her neck swollen in the too-tight collar of her dress shirt.
"Rika," Mike said, "what's the matter? What brought you here? What do you want to tell us? Can you tell us anything about yourself at all?"
"Pimp!" George screamed, bouncing up and down like a rubber ball. "What were you, pimp?"
The Chinese girl leaped up, shrieking, "Tell us, you cocksucking fairy whore pimp, you ***-kisser, you flick!"
She said, "I am an eye."
"You turd prick," the Executive Director said. "You weakling. You puke. You suck-off. You snatch."
She heard nothing now. And forgot the meaning of the words, and, finally, the words themselves.
Only, she sensed Mike watching her, watching and listening, hearing nothing; she did not know, she did not recall, she felt little, she felt bad, she wanted to leave.
The Vacuum in her grew. And she was actually a little glad.

Posted by KoH

So wait, why the **** was playing as a dolphin so **** hard in that game? You'd think it'd be this happy and fun time, swimming with your aquatic and amphibious buds but apparently being a dolphin is now serious business. Oh, any word on a sequel for next gen? :D

Posted by S

Echo 2: Rise of the Dolphin.

Echo is back, and he's ****in' ****ed.

Posted by Klarth

[center]

I'LL EAT YOUR KITTY
- Sigmund Freud[/center]

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Lunairetic: Echo 2: Rise of the Dolphin.

Echo is back, and he's ****in' ****ed.

Ecco is the name of the dolphin. Echo is what I hear about your skull when I smack you upside the head.

Posted by S

Hell, I never played it.

Posted by Zeta

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LAVOS SPAWN, GET IN THE EPOCH!

Posted by G-Sides

lemme see them titties

Posted by KoH

I like how ****ty this computer is so that whenever I pass by Klarth's sig it lags just as much as if I were to play some graphically intensive game.

Apparently my whopping 64 megs of video RAM attached to my GeForce 3 are unable to process roughly 2-4 images flashing repeatedly in .gif format.

Posted by Sterling

HAY KAIRA.

I CAN RAEP YUR SKOOLZ AND YOO AND MOMZ IN BIG GANG ORGY THEN KILL YOU.
mk?

Posted by stone cold nicholas

Quoting Kolo: HAY KAIRA.

I CAN RAEP YUR SKOOLZ AND YOO AND MOMZ IN BIG GANG ORGY THEN KILL YOU.
mk?

Dude shut the hell up and Kayla you do need to follow Judge's advice yeah i know your life sucks but like i said it'll get better trust me i've gone through the same **** and it works out in the end.

YOU need to shut up.

No YOU need to shut up i'm trying to help her and you're telling her to off herself what's your ****ing problem?

Posted by KoH

Wait, why the **** is his username almost a direct copy of "Stone Cold Crazy?"

PHM: Do you know this ****ass?

Quoted post: No YOU need to shut up i'm trying to help her and you're telling her to off herself what's your ****ing problem?

Kill yourself too. Better yet, form a murder-suicide pact with the OP and kill two birds with one stone. No pun intended.

Quoted post: Wait, why the **** is his username almost a direct copy of "Stone Cold Crazy?"

PHM: Do you know this *******?

He created it before PHM did. Though it's most likely taken from Stone Cold Steve Austin and not Queen.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I'd say he's trying to be an Austin rip-off, since I doubt his musical taste is sophisticated enough to like Queen. He probably listens to Bullet For My Rage Against The Chemical Slipdown. He has a thing for wrestlers like Eddie Guerrero, especially the dead ones. Yeah, that's right, necrophilia. Like I'd have anything to do with a ****face like that. I don't know why he put me on his favorite VGC members, either, because I don't remember actually knowing him, and I'd remember someone that annoying.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I'd say he's trying to be an Austin rip-off, since I doubt his musical taste is sophisticated enough to like Queen. He probably listens to Bullet For My Rage Against The Chemical Slipdown. He has a thing for wrestlers like Eddie Guerrero, especially the dead ones. Yeah, that's right, necrophilia. Like I'd have anything to do with a ****face like that. I don't know why he put me on his favorite VGC members, either, because I don't remember actually knowing him, and I'd remember someone that annoying.

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, I'd say he's trying to be an Austin rip-off, since I doubt his musical taste is sophisticated enough to like Queen. He probably listens to Bullet For My Rage Against The Chemical Slipdown. He has a thing for wrestlers like Eddie Guerrero, especially the dead ones. Yeah, that's right, necrophilia. Like I'd have anything to do with a ****face like that. I don't know why he put me on his favorite VGC members, either, because I don't remember actually knowing him, and I'd remember someone that annoying.

Okay you freak that's disgusting all i'm trying to do is help my friend and and most of you say that she needs to kill herself. And I am a fan of Queen

Posted by Omni

Quoted post: This message is hidden because stone cold nicholas is on your ignore list.

What was that? I can't hear you.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;530710]He created it before PHM did. Though it's most likely taken from Stone Cold Steve Austin and not Queen.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I'm sorry, but in comparison, few can match the awesomness of Queen.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Kaira;527374]so yeah... my bf pretty much, no he DID, dump me... just now, well about ten minutes ago. and my school pretty much told me that they were kicking me out... so i have to go back to the other one... then my mom said that i should just drop out cuz i'm gonna fail anyway... [sarcasm]i can't wait to see what happens next.[/sarcasm] some birthday...

The perfect song for your sad, pathetic little dilemma.. I'd cry for you, seriously, but I rectified the problem of having to cry by jamming a soldering iron into my tear ducts. Because crying over something as reckless and futile as teenlife, is for sissies..

[SIZE=1][COLOR=navy][CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000080][I]We all see black and white
When it comes to someone else's fight
No one ever gets involved
Apathy can never solve

FORCED OUT-Brave and Mighty
STOLEN LAND-They can't fight it
HOLD ON-To pride and tradition
Even though they know how much their lives are really missin'
WE'RE DISSIN THEM...

On reservations
A hopeless situation
Respect is something that you earn
Our Indian brothers' getting burned
Original American
Turned into second class citizen

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000080][FONT=Georgia]Cry for the Indians
Die for the Indians
Cry for the Indians
Cry, Cry, Cry for the Indians

Love the land and fellow man
Peace is what we strive to have
Some folks have none of this
Hatred and Prejudice

WARDANCE!!!

TERRITORY, It's just the body of the nation
The people that inhabit it make its configuration
PREJUDICE, Something we all can do without
Cause a flag of many colors is what this land is all about!!!![/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quoted post: i'm trying to do is help my friend and and most of you say that she needs to kill herself.

You're not helping though. We're helping. That's why she came to us, and not you. :)

Posted by Raptor

Quoting stone cold nicholas: Okay you freak that's disgusting all i'm trying to do is help my friend and and most of you say that she needs to kill herself.

Well, isn't that true?

Posted by KoH

[quote=stone cold nicholas;531125]Okay you freak that's disgusting all i'm trying to do is help my friend and and most of you say that she needs to kill herself. And I am a fan of Queen

She went to an online video game forum... If she wanted people who can properly perform in social situations with a proper amount of sympathy then she should've gone to friends or family.

Btw, you are no fan of Queen. You disgrace them with your nubness.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=stone cold nicholas;531125]Okay you freak that's disgusting all i'm trying to do is help my friend and and most of you say that she needs to kill herself. And I am a fan of Queen

Wait, whaa.. ? You consider people online, to be valuable friends in realzlyfe? That's gross, you weird freak.. And stop blaspheming the good name of Queen, like you ****in' **** them and serve out they're favorite drinks. Whoreface.. :cool:

Whoreface? Son don't **** with me.

Posted by Omni

I think you scared him away, Nick. Your threats are super scary and intimidating, especially when made over the internet.

PHM, if you don't cut that out, I'll have to give you a few choice words that you won't like :mad:

Posted by Omni

What? Those annoying pictures? Okay... :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not even going to bother to read this steaming pile of crap.

if thats the worst youve got going on in your life, then you're ****ing blessed. And dont give me the "zomg my life sucks wah im single etc" ****, cuz everyone here went through that in highschool. Most of us didnt act like little emo ****heads about it though.

also, all that "cutting" (betting it was more like scratching at your wrists with something dull, you ****ing coward) and popping pills **** is just a ****ing cry for attention. if you really wanted to off yourself, you'd ****ing get a hold of gun and blast the back of your skull off. so either grow some balls and finish the job if thats what you want, or just ****ing jump up and down like they little baby you are and throw a temper tantrum.

**** or get off the pot, faggot.

Posted by Degeneration

Until you face a Link expert, you don't know what suffering is. End of story.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=stone cold nicholas;532133]Whoreface? Son don't **** with me.
Slutbag? Here we meet on the field of battle, I challenge you to a game of RISK!! *smacksmack*

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;532143]I think you scared him away, Nick. Your threats are super scary and intimidating, especially when made over the internet.
Oh yes, I am sorely scared.. I think I may have wet myself.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;532183]PHM, if you don't cut that out, I'll have to give you a few choice words that you won't like :mad:
Choice words? You mean you have a verbal repertoire higher than **** **** ****, [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]V?[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Son, ill **** you up, nigga. You dont wanna mess wit mah vernacular, *****.

also, 10 points to LoSindor.

Posted by Slade

Yeah, either LoSaroth pr33ch'd true words or she's got some kind of a seratonin deficiency. If it's the latter, just get some help and don't bother anyone else about it.

Posted by KoH

[SIZE=6]You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen!!!

[SIZE=2]It was on the radio just now... :([/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;532795]Son, ill **** you up, nigga. You dont wanna mess wit mah vernacular, *****.
**** son, that's a solicitation to sex me?

you just got aids, nugga

Posted by Tyler Durden

Financial, or medical aids? What we talkin' here, yo'?

the only kind you can get through gay sex, son. finacial.

Posted by Tyler Durden

We should hit a bar sometime.. You can be the DD, on account that you don't drink.

I'll be sure to crash the car anyways.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh **** yeah!! Make sure we go careening through a few pine trees. They tend to snap like toothpicks.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol, derep

"okay... so what if im a stupid little emo girl?! and the pills? someone wants me to live or id be dead right now! AND ive tried freezing! it wouldve worked if someone wouldnt have called me!"

yeah, see, pills are for pussies. you didnt want to die, you jsut wanted someone to feel sorry for you, take your hand and tell you everything would be okay. Nobody gives a **** here, so take your pointless bull**** elsewhere.

Posted by The Judge

Pills are for chumps; they can just be pumped (no ryhme intended). But guns are too fast. And devising a machine to do it for you, while time-taking, is no good either, because while the urge to die might have been there, really you're not the one doing it anymore. The only real way is to jam a sharp object into yourself (throat, chest, forehead, etc) and bleed to death. And I don't mean slitting wrists. I mean extreme pain.

Posted by Auto Rock

Come on guys.... The reason she didn't take a gun to her head was because she didn't want to make things messy for people.

So, did you take an Asprin and wash it down with a gulp of your dads beer? Or is the cut on your wrist from that dull letter opener?

How real men do it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_Yngve_Ohlin

[QUOTE]On April 8, 1991, fellow Mayhem band member,

Posted by Linko_16

It's a good thing I found this topic long after she's apparently left the site. I might've unleased a raging storm of rightious fury unseen since Azure Wolf.

Those were some mighty good times.

Posted by Raptor

[QUOTE]On April 8, 1991, fellow Mayhem band member,

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

That note should have said "excuse all the shitty music."

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I hope everything works out for you

Posted by Philsdad

[quote]"okay... so what if im a stupid little emo girl?! and the pills? someone wants me to live or id be dead right now! AND ive tried freezing! it wouldve worked if someone wouldnt have called me!"

Okay, hold up one second here.. Let's put this into perspective. You actually have people in your life who care enough about you that they want you to live and actually took action to make sure that happened. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Shouldn't that at LEAST be enough to make a red flag go up and say "hey wait a minute here, let's re-examine things.. If people actually care about me, then maybe this whole dying thing isn't really necessary is it?" Don't be so selfish, your life could be 10x worse, and there are obviously at least some people who care about you. Think about it this way. If you really went through with that, do you know how much it would **** up your friends emotionally? Think about how bad THEIR day would be when they found out their friend committed suicide. It would make your "worst day ever" seem like a picnic, wouldn't it? You don't want to put your friends through that now, do you? Because that would pretty much be the most selfish thing ever.

[quote]Down The Sun agrees: That's not true.. Euronymous was stabbed to death, 23 times. Which is a fitting end to anyone that glamorizes death.

Wait which part isn't true? Dead (Per Ohlin/Mayhem vocalist) committed suicide just as described. Euronymous (Oystein Aarseth/Mayhem guitarist) was stabbed by Varg Vikernes, but it was actually one stab to the forehead that instantly killed him. The other 23 wounds were mainly from a broken lamp he fell on during the ordeal. Or at least that's how Varg tells it..

Yeah sure, from a lamp :rolleyes: This is coming from a guy who burns churches and the like and was obviously ****ed off/paranoid enough to kill a friend.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the kvltness of his idol is being called into question. Varg's a *****.

Varg is a *****. This is common knowledge. What's your point?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

oh I thought he was idolized or something.