hate to say it

Posted by pooper_scooper3

I AM A HUGE MEGAMAN FAN and thats why it kills me to say it..... KILL THE SERIES it is because i am a huge fan that i say this they either kill the series or keep killing megaman its sad but true... if you disagree state why if you agree then add your reasons

I THINK MEGAMAN IS COOL

NIGHT OWL

Posted by -Shadow-

Basically It's a Capcom thing to make an obscene amount of crappy sequels just to rake in a few more bucks. Megaman started to suck after the Snes days, even though it was already extremely monotonous at the end of the Nes days.

Posted by Arczu

This problem is not that is drags in most people who aren't familiar with megaman already, but that many hardcore fans are dissapointed and upset with what has come up recently. I liked most of the X game (even a bit of 7), and I can see why you could get angry at stuff like that.

The prespective varies, but I don't think megaman will stop coming out with new games. A percentage > 50 (give or take) is hooked onto the franchise and sources the creators to keep going.

Posted by the megaman chat

well megaman is always good but it has its ups and its downs,u have the bn series that is still good,but the x series has #7(not too good)but it has some good ones too well w/e

Posted by veemanEXE. 4

I think it's sad to say but also true I mean honestly it's just gettin rediculas and crazy this series, It's been fun though, Nice noin ya megaman

Posted by TheCopyCat

well i think that if the programmers start to think more on change some traditional facts , like always 8 robots and always there is one of fire , etc. , it would become better mega man , i like the story , apart of how is the playable the game , that's why i still continue playing them, mega man if you think a little is as mario bros , its the same thing , except that in mega man we choose the level, that's why i said in a theme i created about a mega man for two or more players, imagine if capcom enters that , i think it would be a great surprise , of course the difficult level much better than any x ( in fact all x for ps2 and ps have been very easy) , something that i wish they must pay attention is to the graphics , in x4 have the best models of them i have ever seen , but for the evolution to ps2 the design of them is a kind of crap , it can be better .-.

it would be cool if we can just write a letter to japan capcom from american mega man fanatics about the problem of the recent releases they had.

Posted by Breakman

Despite what everyone says, I don't think there is a single thing wrong with the Mega Man series except for Mega Man X 5+, which are all just plain subpar, though some people say X8 is way better than 5-7 (though I've yet to play it). X1-4 were fantastic, Mega Man 7, 8, and Bass are all very good and released long enough away from each other to make them interesting, the two Legends games are very good (and honestly I think if they made another one with several improvements it would renew many people's interest in Megaman), the Zero series is coming fast and I've barely played them but they seem to be pretty popular with people, as well as the Battle Network series. I agree that Megaman's prime has passed, but I think that 'prime' is more of the PS1 days and not the NES days, as most people seem to think. After X4 and Legends 2, I haven't been keeping up with the series much at all, but the GBA games if nothign else seem to be doing quite well.

Posted by FerreTrip

ZERO. ROCKS. PERIOD. GOT IT?! I love the Megaman series, as it's a nice game to play when you want a decent side-scroller that's a challenge. I can barely get past the new Zero games without using the Emu save state function, cuz I continuously die on bosses. I like the challenge, the stories, everything. And it's just...It's got its own style, and I swear, if they make more Megaman music, it'll be its own genre. It just has that style to it, yannow? I like them, they should keep the series. WE WANT MORE ZERO!!

Posted by goku262003

Quoting FerreTrip: ZERO. ROCKS. PERIOD. GOT IT?! I love the Megaman series, as it's a nice game to play when you want a decent side-scroller that's a challenge. I can barely get past the new Zero games without using the Emu save state function, cuz I continuously die on bosses. I like the challenge, the stories, everything. And it's just...It's got its own style, and I swear, if they make more Megaman music, it'll be its own genre. It just has that style to it, yannow? I like them, they should keep the series. WE WANT MORE ZERO!!

zero and .EXE really are to bring in new fans but i really dont mind the 2. decent storylines and the games are cool. i never grew up with the orginal MM and X series's so i dont know much about them but i do say that they should end the X storyline and work more on different projects i mean X is a great saga...but all things have to come to an end capcom has to learn that and stop milking X cause soon there will be nothing left to milk!