Zerolives

Posted by S

Need I say more? Can we get an IP ban or something?

EDIT: Also, safe to assume I'm not overstepping my bounds here, am I?

Posted by Iris

It's fine.

lol ip bans what? that's silly, iris

Posted by S

Okay, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for removing it all.

Posted by Iris

It shouldn't be too hard to let him get bored. I can delete everything from the new posts list and ban him through infractions. I don't even have to use the modcp, so that's nice.

Posted by S

Haha, now I'm getting PMs. I wonder when this guy will give it a rest. He said something about a "Real" account, so maybe an IP check is in order?

Posted by Iris

I did. All of the spam accounts are under one IP.

Posted by S

And no links with a real account? Maybe a different computer then. C'est la vie.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, all of the accounts with the IP were spam ones.

Posted by S

Quoting Rika/Nonaka: **** you you bastard you'll have to get of my real account to get rid of me biatch

Quoting Rika/Nonaka: [QUOTE=Lunairetic]
Yawn.

What yawn Listen until you get rid of the real account i'll just keep on spamming the entire **** forum. Biatch

Quoting Rika/Nonaka: [QUOTE=Lunairetic]Your outmatched.
Do you really want me to leave?

Quoting Rika/Nonaka: [QUOTE=Lunairetic]I want you to bugger off so I can take a shower and eat.

Fine i will on one condition

Quoting Rika/Nonaka: [QUOTE=Lunairetic]Die of Herpes.

Now listen i'm trying to help you because i'd like to sleep right now so just listen or i'll just start randomly spamming with a bunch of different accounts.

Quoting Rika/Nonaka: [QUOTE=Lunairetic]Feel free.

Listen ****it i just want my reall account banned so my ex-boyfriend will leave me alone.

Quoting Rika/Nonaka: [QUOTE=Lunairetic]Then say the name and we'll ban it based on confession.

Rika Nonaka and thank you

http://vgchat.com/member.php?u=8393085

My only concern with this is that it could be someone trying to get said person banned... KH groupies suck.

Posted by Iris

Different IPs. As long as the other Rika Nonaka isn't spamming, we have on reason to ban. Unless we get a confession directly from that account, she'll have to find a better way to solve her problem.

Posted by S

Agreed. Just an informational post.