Nintendo arrested...

Posted by Bebop

...for daylight robbery as they sell mario kart 64 for 1200 Wii points.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/mario-kart-64/lucky-brits-get-mario-kart-64-on-wii-vc-231862.php

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Does the cost of points in the UK equate to their cost here, or do they cost comparably less money over there?

Posted by bazariah

thats such a knock

time to start finding people to get me cheap cheap wii points, so i can sell them below the market value

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

how much is that? 12 bucks? Because I'd buy it at that price. And I already own it.

Posted by Speedfreak

...weren't you the guy saying VC was pointless for buying games you already own?

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Speedfreak: ...weren't you the guy saying VC was pointless for buying games you already own?

Mario Kart 64 breaks contradictions like Chuck Norris breaks necks.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: ...weren't you the guy saying VC was pointless for buying games you already own?

Mm, nope. Maybe you can find a previous post where I said that, but I don't remember thinking that way. I did, however, say the VC sucks in general.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting Speedfreak: ...weren't you the guy saying VC was pointless for buying games you already own?

Actually, since the games are optimized for higher-end TVs than their originals were, they look much better on my big-screen than they would if I were playing them using my older systems. Also, the VC has a fun feature that I never even heard about before I stumbled on it while playing Super Castlevania IV: When you pause the game and exit to the Wii menu, you can turn off the console and come back later and the game will still be paused in the same position it was in when you left! No more stupid passwords! Now if they'd just port Guardian Legend from the NES over...

Posted by Bebop

I downloaded it today and I was mistaken. It's only 1000 points, the normal N64 price. Which is 7 quid.

Posted by Yui

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: how much is that? 12 bucks? Because I'd buy it at that price. And I already own it.

yes 1200 points would be 12$ it is a penny per point. if you pay more then that you are paying to much.