Jesse Smith Appreciation Thread

Posted by Omni

I kinda got this idea from Junior Senior, so I think she deserves a lot of credit. I'd have put it in her blog, but I figured it'd get more Wacko traffic in here. Anyway, Jesse Smith is the greatest forum admin I can think of, and definitely way better than WackoHater could ever hope to be. He even helped me out just today.

Long live Jesse Smith, King of Da Wackos!!!
:-D:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::-D

Too bad that WackoHater will try to ruin this thread. He stinks.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you must have rocks for brains, I did not know Rocks could be brainwashed, but it seems they can by a lunatic Wacko like Jesse Smith! :p:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Well, you idolise a washed up piece of ***, like Shakira. So you have no room to talk, she's all looks by the way. Never a particle close to anything resembling talent ever came from that woman.

Posted by WackoHater

You're an idiot, you would not know talent if a lightning bolt of talent hit you between the eyes numb nuts!

[CENTER]:p: [/CENTER]

Next loser in line, step up to the plate please!

Posted by Omni

I think you're just jealous because no one made you an appreciation thread.

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah man, I'm so jealous that I want this chicken **** WAcko University crap forum shut down! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*sniff* My heart is touched!! I shell never forget this thread!!! :D

Posted by Arcadios

I appreciate Jesse Smith and the fact that he is Jesse Smith.

Posted by WackoHater

I don't, Wackos and Wacko forums really suck! :mad:

Posted by Omni

I should make the "WackoHater Depreciation Thread" while I'm at it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm sure he wouldn't mind us PRETENDING to appreciate him!!!! :wacko:

Yo, Wackohater, we are best budies, and you would make a great Wacko-in-training...if is wan't for you being a political freak!!! :wacko:

Posted by WackoHater

I'm going to ring your neck soon Jesse! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* You can't even keep your little pet from ringing your...arm!!! :wacko:

Posted by Arcadios

I've notice you've been logging on and posting more ever since the Wacko Board was made, Jesse.

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse needs to be fired and this Wacko Board Needs SHUT DOWN! :eek: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Stop repeating yourself, and stop trying to hijack the greatest appreciation thread of them all, WackoHater. I know you're jealous that I didn't make a thread about how awesome and helpful you are, which is not very much at all, LOL...

Posted by junior senior

jesse is hot
<3

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse is stupid, ask him why the forum went down last night! :jesse: :mad: :amy:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...er...er...did YOU do a DOS attack on da server??!!!! :mad:

Posted by junior senior

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is stupid, ask him why the forum went down last night! :jesse: :mad: :amy:

IT DIDN'T YOU STUPID WHORE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

your hips lie don't think you're fooling anybody because you're not

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith is the dumbest webmaster in all the land, I have to tell him everything to do, then he is too stupid to do it, then he gets fired every time! :D :p:

Posted by Arcadios

Then why are you on his forum?
****, accidentals gave him positive rep.
:(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Arcadios: accidentals gave him positive rep.
:(

It's fixed!!! :D

Posted by WackoHater

You all should give me good reputation for exposing Jesse Smith for what he is, a loony tune Republican lunatic that wants to send you kids to war while he sits in front of his computer on his bed in fear thinking the terrorists are going to get him if you kids don't fight on the front lines! :mad:

Jesse is a lunatic like Dick Cheney is, a sell out to America!

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* :wacko:

Posted by PROF CHAOS

I should add my two cents into this thread. There is not a cooler webmaster than Da King of da Wackos. I even kinda enjoyed his wacko arm hair pics. Well, that may of gone too far. But it was kinda funny with the large amount of spam. ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

I've been driving WackoHater insane for about a year now. THAT'S why he hates me!!!! Not cause I'm a Republican!!! :D

The crazy thing is that I've told him how he can get me to stop driving him insane, yet he won't do it!!!!! psst, WackoHater, ignore me!!! Bullies pick on people for a reaction, and you give a GREAT reaction!!! :wacko:

WackoHater is like a toy. He provides entertainment!! :wacko:

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting PROF CHAOS: I should add my two cents into this thread. There is not a cooler webmaster than Da King of da Wackos. I even kinda enjoyed his wacko arm hair pics. Well, that may of gone too far. But it was kinda funny with the large amount of spam. ;)

Then you're a major numb skull like Jesse is knucklehead ! :p:

PS: Jesse Smith Bully, Son you're the biggest sissy in the world. Who do you think you're fooling, NotSexyDexy?

Posted by Omni

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Bumping this to annoy WackoHater. Actually, this should be a sticky. Jesse Smith is that awesome. :D