Smokin' Aces

Posted by s0ul

I've never been this disappointed in anything ever. They made it look awesome. Yes, Raptor, awesome. It looked like a really cool mindless action movie about crazy hitmen. It spent about an hour laying out the information you already know **** well from the commercials, then has 20 minutes tops of anything cool. The hitmen are hardly in the movie at all, and most of when they are in it, they aren't doing anything cool. It was for the huge majority a lame cop movie with 20 minutes of hitmen being badass. Insanely disappointing, I was thoroughly tricked by its advertising.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Roger that Soul,

It kinda reminded me of ScarFace in a tiny way...

Hour(s) of story than the last 20 min. the "big shoot out" But it doesn't even compare to ScarFace, expect they both have chainsaws some part in the movie, opps spoileriessss alerts

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The commercials look terrible to me =/

Posted by s0ul

I thought the commercials made it look like it was going to be 2 hours of pure ***-kicking, like Crank, except with a big cast of ridiculous characters. It didn't look like a good movie, but it looked really entertaining to me, which it was not.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting s0ul: I thought the commercials made it look like it was going to be 2 hours of pure ***-kicking, like Crank, except with a big cast of ridiculous characters. It didn't look like a good movie, but it looked really entertaining to me, which it was not.

really? I was going to go see it but now that you said that, I'll keep my $9.75.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Yeh, after the movie let out Soul, I also said it tried to much to be like crank, good call.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Except Crank was a **** good popcorn flick.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Agreed, crank is an amazing movie

Posted by El Capitan

Good movie, not a great movie, but a solid movie. The only down thing about this movie was I was expecting more hitmen and it would focus a little more on them. But other than that it was still a pretty good movie.

Posted by Dexter

The only thing about it that interests me at all is the cast and that isn't even any good.

Posted by s0ul

So why does it interest you...

what

Posted by Dexter

It really doesn't, but if I were to go see it, I would be looking forward to the cast the most. Jeremy Piven.