This explains it all

Posted by Yonaka

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=516654&type=schools&schoolID=52102&viewType=0&schoolLevel=6&Mytoken=AF73BBAC-8CDB-4E31-9CF5E6DBE49247F418168911
Alright guys, you must read this and realize why some of my posts seem idiotic by your standards. Whose posts wouldn't when you live in a town like this? Wow...

Don't forget these two guys. I am Ichigo on myspace, just to let you know.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=852340&type=schools&schoolID=52102&viewType=0&schoolLevel=6&Mytoken=3B99D5B7-BF04-4EEE-9682F6BC0018B68B18406644

Posted by Linko_16

What the hell is this?

Posted by Yonaka

Idiotic members of my school being even bigger idiots than I am possible of coming across as.

Posted by Omni

At first I thought you meant you were the VGC member Ichigo that everyone thinks you are. Now I see that the people in your school seem to be retarded.

Posted by Yonaka

That's because they are. Now that I've directed you to them, I've directed them to you. For those who are to lazy to click the link. They might not be as lazy, for they are stupid. It's going to make me bol.

Posted by Shade

I FAIL TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANY OTHER HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS.

srsly, wtf?

Posted by Yonaka

Oh these people are much more idiotic. I assure you.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I vote ban.

Posted by Yonaka

*Sigh* Well then... That was viewed in the wrong light. Ah well.

Posted by Shade

What was the point of this thread anyway?

Posted by JRequalizer

This topic is full of failure.

Posted by Omni

Quoting JRequalizer: This topic is full of failure.

Kind of like the threads you make, but yeah, it bombed.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Blaise: *Sigh* Well then... That was viewed in the wrong light. Ah well.

Honestly, what the **** do you expect from VGC? If you really were as smart as you've claimed you are, you would've stopped bothering to convince us of your blinding intellect a long time ago.

Posted by mis0

People who post at VGC aren't really that smart. I mean, they post at VGC. See what I'm saying?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So... what you're doing is basically comparing **** to ****, hoping that you look slightly less absurd and idiotic when lined up against others who are worse than you? lol. You're still an idiot by any standards. This proves it.

Posted by Yonaka

That wasn't exactly the point. Oh man... I can't even remember what the point was... Wow...

Posted by Tiptoegecko

what the hell is going on here and who the hell is Blaise? Why is he posting a link to Myspace where reatrds, emo kids and sexual predators roam free?

Posted by Omni

Oh, I want to rep you for that, even though I don't care about picking on Blaise anymore. I'll have to do it later, because I LOL'd.

Posted by Yonaka

I'm a chick.

Posted by Iris

For ****'s sake, you're not depressed. Go away.

Posted by KoH

So uh... this is kinda gay, huh?

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah, I know. It was a lost cause.

Posted by The Judge

Listen, Blaise. Listen to me.

When everyone around you is being an idiot on the internet, acting elitist and saying "You guys are morons, I hope you all realize this. Your comments are laughable," makes you sound like a pompous jack[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss and doesn't do anything to help you look smarter. This is the trouble with your posting. When you act normal, you seem like a moron. When you try to act mature, you overshoot it and act like a moron as well, just in an entirely different spectrum.

You need to learn a very simple lesson: If everyone around you is different from you in how they speak and you don't like it, you don't speak to them. If everyone around you is chill (by whatever standards you have) and enjoys your company, you stick with it. Stop trying to fit in to groups with unlike minds from yours. You are horrible at acting like everyone around you. Find some friends who enjoy your company when you act normally, and stick with them.

Take this advice to heart, because it's doing you absolutely nothing to continue the way you're going.

Posted by Iris

[quote=The Judge;526427]Stop trying to fit in to groups with unlike minds from yours. You are horrible at acting like everyone around you. Find some friends who enjoy your company when you act normally, and stick with them.
But it worked for Mr. Nintendo.

Posted by Yonaka

The thing is, is I'm not trying to fit in with them. Remember Ally? She's bi, as is Rose, and Jessica. These people are making a big deal of it. It's driving me insane, and Ally was actually getting harassed. I'm actually seriously about to throw some punches. The reason these guys are idiots is because they don't seem to realize that bisexual people are human too. And have feelings. That's why they're idiots. I do have a group of friends who likes me for who I am. And I am sticking with it. They're the best people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, and they're always there for me. And those stupid, moronic, narrow-minded, and idiotic people talk about them like that, I'm not just going to sit by idly and let them.

Posted by Iris

You and your friends couldn't get more cliche unless you started your own band. Oh, wait...

"Bisexuality" and "emos" go hand in hand, my dear. The reason they're harassing her for that is probably the same as why they harass her for being "emo." It's just an attempt to fit into some dumb niche. If they're harassing simply because they're not heterosexual, then get over it. It's high-school, and obviously not everyone there is very mature and reasonable, such as yourself. Maybe if you and your friends weren't trying to be these unique, alternative, outcast high-schoolers with REAL PROBLEMS!! then people might like you.

Go ahead and throw some punches though. Your ham fist may not be good for guitar, but it might actually hurt.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iris: Maybe if you and your friends weren't trying to be these unique, alternative, outcast high-schoolers with REAL PROBLEMS!! then people might like you.

Truth. Much of this stigma you create among other people is probably your own fault; lot of the reason people don't like you is because you quite clearly and obviously over-dramatize life events and problems. Making fun of people for their sexual preference is stupid (your example of how we were acting, with your bi friend) is completely different for making fun of someone for being downright stupid.

Let me clarify now: I am not trying to insult you with this post. I'm trying to give some honest advice.

You do dramatize your life. Maybe you don't realize it, but you do. Like your bi friend? You can stop acting like she's some *** da[color=indigo]mn
ed hero because of it. Same probably goes for her, or she wouldn't be made fun of in the first place; you don't go out and say "HEY, MY NAME IS ALLY, AND I'M BISEXUAL!!" No, you don't need to be ashamed of that, but don't shout it to the heavens, 'cause it's not important.

What you do is more or less the same thing as what emos do: you're making these things in your life sound much more powerful and grand than they really are (particularly your problems) - only thing is you're looking for attention and acceptance rather than pity. You run to us with seemingly every little thing that happened to you in your everyday life, good or bad, and write about it like it was way huger than it really was (especially if it was bad). It's probably because you're really emotional or something and you actually experience it bigger than it really was... but, still, it always quite clear that you're trying to make yourself worthy in our eyes.

Look, you don't need to tell people these things like you're handing out a resume. Stop giving a @#$% what other people think about you - if people like DA just reject you, filter out anything you say, and outright refuse to tolerate you, YOU HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO TRY AND GET THESE PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU. Don't take that kind of abuse, go somewhere else and let them think what they want to think, be around people who are going to take you more or less as you are. In this case, stick to the main forums if you really want to hang around VGC, and just ignore DA. And, as I've said long ago, quit telling us about your friends and other aspects of your offline life; we don't know them, we don't care, and it's irrelevent in 95% of conversations anyway.

Don't tell me about how I'm totally wrong and you don't act this way, either. Maybe the way I've described you isn't how you actually are, but that's how you come off to everyone here, and unfortunately, that's all that's important.

As for the rest of you: make fun of someone when they do or say something that's geniunely ignorant or flawed, but don't just decide to insult them whenever you want for whatever you want, however you want. No one deserves that.
[/color]

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Iris: But it worked for Mr. Nintendo.

But he does it well.

Posted by Shade

He's mastered the craft. Maybe Blaise could get some tutoring from him or somethin.

Posted by Omni

There are plenty of people who get along with Blaise here and are of a like mindset, like Panic. He is only one of many that I could use as an example. However, I think there's a great deal more people who would rather have nothing to do with her, and she seems to want to fit in with these folks.

Blaise, there's a lot of people who will always be unwilling to associate with you, both here at VGC, and in real life. Everybody will meet people like this at some point. Do what works: IGNORE THEM! Don't bother fitting in. If they choose to dislike you, just choose to not pay attention to what they think.

Posted by Iris

Since when is Panic considered any better than Aida?

Bahah, Mr. Nintendo is Panic? I guess that should have been obvious. I've been wondering where all these n00bs with 1k+ posts cropped up.

Posted by Iris

No, they're not the same person.

They both post too much though.

Panic isn't Mr. Nintendo.

Also, I'm nominating this for the best thread on the internets '07

Posted by Omni

I second that, since this thread apparently explains it all.

Quoting Iris: No, they're not the same person.

Oh, well then.

[quote]They both post too much though.

Posted by Shade

I was under the impression that Mr. Nintendo was Arc, not Panic. Guess I was wrong.

Arc barely posts outside of the Lounge or blogs.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, that's why he already has over 5000 posts. :) He'd have over 10000 if posts in blogs counted.

Posted by Omni

I'm still confused. Who is Mr. Nintendo?

Posted by Linko_16

Came in with the Sora Plethora around the release of Kingdom Hearts II, and has stuck around ever since.

Posted by Ant

I don't think Panic or Arcadios are really that bad. Seem like nice people. Which is pretty hard to say about a lot of other people on this site.

Posted by mis0

Arcadios = Mr. Nintendo. But, in essence, he just didn't get VGC etiquette at first. Blaise reminds me of the clingy annoying friend. Arcadios never really was that annoying, he just posted way too much at first.

Posted by Iris

He's no different from Aida in the sense of trying to fit into certain crowds. As for Panic and Mr. Nintendo being nice people, they're no more mean than her.

Posted by KoH

This is quite possibly one of the most confusing threads that I've seen. Fun. :)

Quoted post: I'm still confused. Who is Mr. Nintendo?

He's Arcadios

Quoted post: Yeah, that's why he already has over 5000 posts. He'd have over 10000 if posts in blogs counted.

He did post way too much. Not anymore.

Quoted post: He's no different from Aida in the sense of trying to fit into certain crowds.

And he's found his crowd. He's actually a good guy. I don't know why you're all up in his grill.

Quoting Linko_16: Came in with the Sora Plethora around the release of Kingdom Hearts II, and has stuck around ever since.

Wasn't he here before that?

Anyways, I don't really see enough of him, then, to have a problem.

So who did Panic and Pretty Hate Machine used to be? Panic's Flameghost, isn't he.

Posted by mis0

Xero is Flameghost, Panic I think has always just been Panic, and Pretty Hate Machine has been regestered since 2002, seemingly. I honestly can't remember who he used to be, though. ^_^;;

Posted by Zeta

Panic's previous name was booyaka, I think. PHM's was Stone Cold Crazy, although he was a member w/ a different name way back back when.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;526731]He did post way too much. Not anymore.
That's subjective. Until he stops posting completely...
[quote]And he's found his crowd. He's actually a good guy. I don't know why you're all up in his grill.
Aida's probably found a crowd too, of people who act the same as her. Same with him, since he started acting like a bunch of older members once the KH board and the people who post there were constantly being insulted. I'd like him more if he were able to develop his own personality, just as you all would probably like Aida more if she didn't base herself off stupid fads and stereotypical cliques.

Quoted post: That's subjective. Until he stops posting completely...

Then you're holding some silly grudge that has no basis anymore.

Quoted post: Aida's probably found a crowd too, of people who act the same as her. Same with him, since he started acting like a bunch of older members once the KH board and the people who post there were constantly being insulted. I'd like him more if he were able to develop his own personality, just as you all would probably like Aida more if she didn't base herself off stupid fads and stereotypical cliques.

Yes, he was an idiot. And from the stories I here, you were far worse. People grow up, they change, they come into their own. You of all people should realise this. He's completely fine now.

Posted by Iris

What are you talking about? I still see him doing the same thing.

Posted by Omni

Even I forgot exactly what my name was when I used to post here a long time ago. All I remember is that I liked Pok

Posted by mis0

I was more than immature when I first joined. I tried to pick a fight with basically everybody. And look where that got me!

Posted by G-Sides

i guess i improved from my 01 days of liking dragonball z and sim battling here with everyone else :| (before sim battling died here)
i mean, you guys don't hate me do you :(

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, Iris can't stop saying my name.
-_-;

Quoted post: What are you talking about? I still see him doing the same thing.

Proofs as I sees nothing but lies and stupid grudges on yous part.