New Suggestion

Posted by Trigun

I was thinking that we should have "gangs" or groups on these boards. It works really great on [URL=http://www.gtaforums.com]GTAForums[/URL] and I think they'd really help us out here. If you need any more information, go to the GTAForums website. They're pretty great and I think it would help greatly around here.

Posted by Hyper

Did you not suggest this already and face rejection?

Posted by Trigun

Quoting Hyper: Did you not suggest this already and face rejection?

Nope. Never have. This is a really good idea though.

Posted by Hyper

It's been suggested multiple times, and it has been rejected on each occasion.

Posted by Richaod

There are already "group" settings built into vB3. I'm absolutely mystified as to why they haven't been enabled, but I support their creation fully.

Posted by Arczu

The only problem I see is, who is gonna run them?

Face it, VGC having gangs would only have a few valuable "gangs": "Mods/Staff", "Intelligent ppl", "n00bies" "(1000 random variations here)". I don't think it would work here.

Posted by Jesse Smith

We got gangs.

n00bies vs. intelligent members.
Mods vs. Super Mods.
Admin vs. Everyone.

:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Arczu]Sounds fun, but I really can't imagine it taking off. I wouldn't be opposed to it if it did, but it really doesn't feel like it'd fit in all too well.

Posted by Ant

It's all about the vegans...

Posted by Trigun

Quoting Cold Fire: It's all about the vegans...

Right.... Ok.
Anyways, maybe we should at least try this for about two weeks and see where it goes. I'd be obliged (Sp?) to be a moderator of it and start the first gang. It may be worth it in the end. I think the gangs can really start something in these forums.

Posted by Hyper

For the last time on the issue of gangs/clans: No.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Hyper: For the last time on the issue of gangs/clans: No.

Aww... your no fun! Well there goes my clan idea.

Not that I am going to anytime soon, If I were to start my own form dedicated to having gangs, would anyone come?

Posted by Iris

No. You can make a guild about your own group of friends or something like that if you really want to. It's just that the clan hack would be just used to make superior groups and would start conflicts between members. Not to mention, Jesse already said no to this idea a while back. So in other words...

**LOCKED**