Next 5

Posted by WackoHater2

I know a few people here are members of Netflix. This is where you can post the next 5 movies in your queue.

Movie I currently have: Employee of the Month

1) Saw 3
2) This is Spinal Tap
3) Haggard
4) ATL
5) The Omen 666

Posted by boomstick

Currently Have: Perfect Blue

1. Lie With Me
2. Waking Life
3. Clerks
4. Chasing Amy
5. Full Metal Alchemist Vol. 1

Posted by El Capitan

1.Beerfest
2.The Black Dahlia
3.Miami Vice
4.Fearless
5.Hollywood land

Alot the movies on my list are coming out next month. Like Babel, Man of The Year and some others.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting boomstick:
4. Chasing Amy

CHANGE IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! :mad:

Posted by boomstick

Quoting s0ul: CHANGE IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! :mad:

Bad, I presume

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, I just pretend Kevin Smith didn't make it. That and Jersey Girl. Chasing Amy is really bad. :(

Posted by Bebop

I actually enjoyed Jersey Girl. I dont go for romantic comedy films but I got alot out of it. And cos it had Will Smith in it

Posted by s0ul

o rly? I never saw Jersey Girl, I just took the liberty of assuming it was terrible because... well, it looked terrible. You're not trying to trick me, are you?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=s0ul;528090]Chasing Amy is really bad. :(
Oh what the hell do you know.. Could have been worse, could have been Gigli. When will Ben Affleck be associated with a good film (other than Dogma, shut up)?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting boomstick: Currently Have: Perfect Blue

How the heck? That was one of the first films I added and it is still on my Saved list instead of my DVDs in Your Queue list, as if they don't have it yet. :(

And Chasing Amy is Kevin's 2nd best film. It's real good. Watch it.

Ben Affleck has been in a few decent films. Shakespeare in Love, School Ties, and he was the bomb in Phantoms yo!

I have Scoop, Chobits: volume 1, Chobits: volume 2, and Trinity Blood: volume 2 at home right now.

Next 5 are:

Farce of the Penguins
Jesus Camp
Shinobi
Flicka
Chobits: volume 3

Posted by WackoHater2

Currently have: Saw 3

1) This is Spinal Tap
2) Haggard
3) ATL
4) The Omen 666
5) Goosebumps: Welcome to Dead House

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Dexter: How the heck? That was one of the first films I added and it is still on my Saved list instead of my DVDs in Your Queue list, as if they don't have it yet. :(

Actually another person who uses Netflix told me the same thing and after I sent it back, I went back to it and tried to re-add it and it told me I had to save

I really dunno, I added it awhile back and it just kinda hit me to watch it and I moved it up all the way