News Channel

Posted by ccrocker58

So the news channel is here and I'm actually impressed with it. It covers news EVERYWHERE. While this is no surprise, what was kind of was the amount of content I saw on it. I also like the inclusion of the globe again. I haven't really spent a lot of time with it yet...but so far it seems nifty.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

A lot better than expected, but the huge pile of news reports towering over London looks weird. Ironically, first piece of news that I read about was the European PS3 launch.

Posted by Drewboy64

It's really nice. Hah, there's an article about PS3's european launch in Technology.

Omg, they spelled "another" wrong in this article about an autistic kid who stabbed someone!

Posted by ccrocker58

Actually, the first article I read was the PS3 one too :cookie:

Posted by Big Boss

Interface is sweet, as expected. On the other hand, international news were a little light on the amount of content... as expected.

Posted by TheSorrow

yeah it was nicely put together but for internation news there wasnt that much there...

Posted by Sage Shadows

Very handy, I love the sports page!

Posted by ccrocker58

Quoting Big Boss: Interface is sweet, as expected. On the other hand, international news were a little light on the amount of content... as expected.

It does seem to cater mostly towards national news. But to that end, you have to admit, the amount of content updated daily is rather impressive. I defentitely wasnt expecting it.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Quoting ccrocker58: you have to admit, the amount of content updated daily is rather impressive. I defentitely wasnt expecting it.

Yeah, I was really shocked when I updated it!