goos sonic games

Posted by muffla

first of all what do you think is the best sonic game ever?

my fav is the one on the dreamcast cant rember the tile tho. was in third person and one of the firlst levle is running down the streets of sanfransisco

and are there any sonic games for the psp or ds?

Posted by Zeta

Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

[quote]and are there any sonic games for the psp or ds?
DS has Sonic Rush, while PSP has Sonic Rivals.

Posted by muffla

kool ill try to pick one up

btw i messed up on the title can sombody change that for me?

Posted by TheSorrow

Sonic Rivals suck so do pick it up and Sonic Rush is decent but my favorite sonic game is Sonic 2

Posted by Jaems

Sonic 3 ftw.

And the one you're thinking of is Sonic Adventure 2. Not really sure if it was San Francisco, but w/e.
I honestly think 3D Sonic sux fux.

Posted by Iris

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is probably the most fun. Sonic Advance 1, 2, and 3, as well as Sonic CD, Sonic 3D, and the first Sonic Adventure aren't bad. Most of the other ones suck though.

You're probably best off buying Gems or the Mega Collection for the Gamecube.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: Sonic 3 & Knuckles is probably the most fun. Sonic Advance 1, 2, and 3, as well as Sonic CD, Sonic 3D, and the first Sonic Adventure aren't bad. Most of the other ones suck though.

You're probably best off buying Gems or the Mega Collection for the Gamecube.

The Advanced titles are full of glitches. Also, Sonic 360 is a sack of **** that caters to DBZ fanboys and Furries.

Posted by Iris

The advanced ones have decent soundtracks and play just as well as the Genesis ones, if only for a few extra features which don't really interfere with the gameplay.

Posted by Proto Man

My favorites are Sonic the Hedgehog on the Genesis, and Sonic Chaos on the Game Gear.

IMO though the Genesis games are better than any of the new Sonic games out there.

Posted by Raptor

I deem the best Sonic game ever to be Sonic & Knuckles. Backwards compatibility with several previous Sonic games, the ability to play as Knuckles in Sonic games you had owned and loved for years prior, exquisite level designs, and not one, not two, but three delightful characters one could choose to play as. Ingenious. I consider Sonic & Knuckles to have been the pinnacle of Sonic's Badnik-bashing career.

Though, my personal favourite, even though I can't say it's technically the best of the series, is the original Sonic the Hedgehog, if only for all the childhood memories I have associated with that game.

Posted by Dexter

Same as above, except that my fursonal favorite is Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Multiplayer is when my Sonic memories really started.

Posted by Raptor

I would have to say that overall, Sonic 2 had the best music out of all of them.

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, it's basically the only Sonic soundtrack I listen to. Definitely has the best Sonic tracks ever.