Beck

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I love his work. All of his albums are awesome, and his style is incredbly innovative. Who else likes his work?

Posted by Sage Shadows

I am Killer Jordo. I am a bisexual freak.

Posted by Arcadios

I remember him guest starring in a Futurama episode.
His music was laid back.

Posted by Arcadios

Defiantly.

Posted by Omni

Did you like that Beck song I sent to you?

Posted by Omni

I'll probably upload some of his stuff eventually. I had some available when we had an upload board. Bye, Phantasma...

Posted by Corrupt

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I've been a major Beck fan since I hit the tender age of 8. To my knowledge, I currently own every album of his, save for The Information (which I KNOW I can get here, I just don't know why I haven't yet).

All in all, probably one of my favorite artists. At least if you count how long I've been listening to his music. Oh yeah, and man can he pull off a **** good show.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm a fag, tell me some good music cuz I suck.

Posted by Corrupt

Look into Odelay, Midnite Vultures, and Mellow Gold straightaway.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm too stupid to figure out whether those are albums or songs.

Posted by Corrupt

Albums. Hence why they're italicized.

Hell, I'll upload those albums tomorrow (or rather, later today AFTER I wake up) if I can be bothered to look through some of my old archived CDs.

Posted by WackoHater2

Please acknowledge that you're cooler than me and that I'm an emo wigger punk.

Posted by Corrupt

Will do.

Posted by WackoHater2

I has Da Infomation, rite?

Posted by Omni

Oops, I accidentally deleted my thread when I tried to edit it, cuz I hate the interface. I'm glad you quoted me. Yes, that is the one you have. I figured Corrupt might want it, since he doesn't have it yet.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm an illiterate monkey child who loves a deformed land whale.

Posted by Omni

Okay, The Information is [URL="http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=534170&postcount=1"]here[/URL]. Check it out.

Posted by Ant

which one is the best?

Posted by Corrupt

In my opinion it's Odelay, with Midnite Vultures coming right behind it at a very close second place.

Posted by Omni

The Information is also really nice, but I enjoyed Midnite Vultures the most, due to "Sexx Laws" being on that album.

Posted by Arcadios

I listened to The Information yesterday and I gotta say it was a great album.
I'd give it a 8 outta 10.
The top 3 songs I enjoyed most were Elevator Music, Movie Theme and The Horrible Fanfare/Landslide.

Posted by Omni

Hey, we never did upload Guero, now did we? That's a good album. "E-Pro" is easily my favorite Beck song.